Home

Power lifter pulls a fast one on a transgender

Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Power lifter pulls a fast one on a transgender - 04/02/23 02:52 AM

I just saw this on the Gutfeld show and one other place. A male heavyweight power lifter entered a women’s powerlifting contest in Canada. He didn’t hide the fact he was a male with his thick beard. Apparently, he was upset that a transgender woman was beating other biological women in contests and the transgender held the Canadian bench press record in the class IT was competing. Under the Canadian powerlifting federation rules, a person can compete under the gender they identify with and no questions are asked. The male lifter put he was a female on the entry application. The male power lifter broke the transgenders record by 100 pounds and wanted to put the record so far out of reach the transgender could never claim the record again. The transgender watched the male smash the record. Hopefully, the transgender was upset by it.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Power lifter pulls a fast one on a transgender - 04/02/23 02:57 AM

smile
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Power lifter pulls a fast one on a transgender - 04/02/23 05:22 AM

laugh
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Power lifter pulls a fast one on a transgender - 04/02/23 06:00 AM

In WV now only people that were born as Male or Female can now compete in Men and women sports.
Posted By: micheal

Re: Power lifter pulls a fast one on a transgender - 04/02/23 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by randall brannon
In WV now only people that were born as Male or Female can now compete in Men and women sports.

That's the way it should be
Posted By: Guss

Re: Power lifter pulls a fast one on a transgender - 04/02/23 12:58 PM

Good for him.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Power lifter pulls a fast one on a transgender - 04/02/23 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by micheal

And to think people had to get together, have a meeting and pass a law, Its not the trannies, its the idiots that let this happen in the first place.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Power lifter pulls a fast one on a transgender - 04/02/23 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by micheal

Absolutely. And in states where it isn't, I'd suggest schools and coaches get together and enter their best boys teams as girls and make a mockery of it until the rest do the same.

Re: Power lifter pulls a fast one on a transgender - 04/02/23 05:02 PM

It just plain cheating when a guy dressed up like a women and enters a contest agains biological women. These women worked hard to get where they are at in sports and to have it taken away by a glory hound man is sickening.
Posted By: wy.wolfer

Re: Power lifter pulls a fast one on a transgender - 04/02/23 05:05 PM

Wokeism now identifies eight different sexes? April fool's day every day. I better get off this horse, it's a beautiful sunny day, I'm going outside.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Power lifter pulls a fast one on a transgender - 04/02/23 05:25 PM

Just make it two sport classes. Woman without and Woman with a dingus. That would fix the whole issue. grin
Posted By: hippie

Re: Power lifter pulls a fast one on a transgender - 04/02/23 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Just make it two sport classes. Woman without and Woman with a dingus. That would fix the whole issue. grin

Ha! laugh

You solved the problem!
Posted By: foxhunter52

Re: Power lifter pulls a fast one on a transgender - 04/02/23 06:19 PM

It's just amazing to me that women aren't up in arms about pseudo females coming in and taking away everything they've worked so hard to accomplish in sports the past 50 years. They should be screaming bloody miurder. Okay, I say it's their problem. I'm not going to worry about it. There even winning the awards that are typically given to women.
Posted By: Andrew Eastwood

Re: Power lifter pulls a fast one on a transgender - 04/02/23 06:21 PM

The dumb donkey we got for a governor in Ks just recently vetoed a bill making it where only naturally born females can compete in female sports. This is the third time our state legislation has passed the bill and she vetoed it. mad I can't say on a kid friendly forum what I truly think of this dimwit and the people stupid enough to have voted her back into office for a second term.

Re: Power lifter pulls a fast one on a transgender - 04/02/23 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Andrew Eastwood
The dumb donkey we got for a governor in Ks just recently vetoed a bill making it where only naturally born females can compete in female sports. This is the third time our state legislation has passed the bill and she vetoed it. mad I can't say on a kid friendly forum what I truly think of this dimwit and the people stupid enough to have voted her back into office for a second term.

Except for Florida, it seems like southern states are going blue now.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Power lifter pulls a fast one on a transgender - 04/02/23 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper

Except for Florida, it seems like southern states are going blue now.

You consider KS a Southern State? Ol Missip still pretty red.

Re: Power lifter pulls a fast one on a transgender - 04/02/23 07:31 PM

[/quote] You consider KS a Southern State? Ol Missip still pretty red.[/quote]

Oops. I was thinking of Kentucky. Although, some may not consider it a southern state.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Power lifter pulls a fast one on a transgender - 04/02/23 07:38 PM

KY is north of here grin
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Power lifter pulls a fast one on a transgender - 04/02/23 10:17 PM

I fully support what he did and I hope they stop this transsexual competing and throw out both records so that real women can beat the record set by a real woman.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Power lifter pulls a fast one on a transgender - 04/02/23 10:47 PM

X2
© 2024 Trapperman Forums