Home

Next target, Clarence Thomas

Posted By: warrior

Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/06/23 09:31 PM

Supposed ethics violation.

Which is a big nothing burger because plain and simple per the United States Constitution SCOTUS answers unto itself not the other two branches. The only recourse for removal of a justice is impeachment.

There is a reason our founders designed SCOTUS to have lifetime appointment and total autonomy.

We need to be pressuring our congress critters to keep their hands off the court.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/06/23 11:18 PM

Attempting to delegitimize the court so they can justify packing it.
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/06/23 11:38 PM

If he was accepting favors we should know.
just
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/06/23 11:56 PM

What is the difference in a favor and lobbyist straight up giving money to congressmen?
Posted By: charles

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 12:03 AM

Something is rotten in Denmark.

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by AKAjust
just

Why?

So folks can slander and smear?

So the justices become subject to the fickle whims of the court of public perception?

Nope, none of our concern as we don't elect the justices. We elect those who would impeach them.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 12:25 AM

Just a matter of time
Posted By: Posco

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 12:31 AM

I want to go to war with these people. Literally.

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Posco

You want to go to war "with" them or "at" the them.

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Originally Posted by Posco

You want to go to war "with" them or "at" the them.

At. Tired of them.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 02:03 AM

Me too, Posco! Sick of the stupidity.

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
Me too, Posco! Sick of the stupidity.

Seems obvious to me their intentions are to beat us into submission, lee. We've seen their goonsquads at work. No hint they intend to back off. I'm ready and willing to meet them head-on.

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 07:34 AM

That’s 4 out of 50,000 or so registered here. Doing the math, that is about 28,000 of us across the country. Could tear up a lot of stuff with that number and keep it supplied for some time.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 09:24 AM

That’s 4 out of 50,000 or so registered here. Doing the math, that is about 28,000 of us across the country. Could tear up a lot of stuff with that number and keep it supplied for some time.

Maybe. But don't over commit. Y'all are pretty busy with all of your internet posting.

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by warrior
just

Why?

So the justices become subject to the fickle whims of the court of public perception?

Nope, none of our concern as we don't elect the justices. We elect those who would impeach them.

Because that would undoubtably favor his decisions.
Sounds like you want your court judges to be paid off. Some would call that crooked.
just
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 12:31 PM

just

They are going after him because of his wife!!!! She donated money to the Republicans. Geez!!! Get some facts!!!
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by charles
Something is rotten in Denmark.

Why is this so easy for you to believe, yet hunter and joes china connections are just a fairytale to you?

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 01:48 PM

They are a fairytale to me?????
FWIW they wern't a supreme court judge.
just
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 03:09 PM

I'm still wondering who the SCOTUS leaker is? With less than 100 clerks and only 9 justices, one would think .gov would have no problem tracking them down. Didn't seem to have that problem tracking down January 6th "insurrectionist ".

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton
I'm still wondering who the SCOTUS leaker is? With less than 100 clerks and only 9 justices, one would think .gov would have no problem tracking them down. Didn't seem to have that problem tracking down January 6th "insurrectionist ".

My money is on Sotomayor and they are keeping it in house for that reason. Otherwise it might prompt either an impeachment, not likely, or embolden the dims to be even more activist from the bench. If it was a justice there is zero that can be done short of impeachment.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 03:51 PM

[quote=warrior][quote=AKAjust]

Sounds like you want your court judges to be paid off. Some would call that crooked.
just

I suppose a liberal Judge has never been paid off
Posted By: hippie

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton

My money is on Sotomayor and they are keeping it in house for that reason. Otherwise it might prompt either an impeachment, not likely, or embolden the dims to be even more activist from the bench. If it was a justice there is zero that can be done short of impeachment.

If I were to take a wild guess and limit it to the Justices, my guess would be Brown.

Its a shame the left is going after Thomas yet again with such flimsy evidence.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 04:35 PM

just

Fine, let's look into it....as long as they look into the lavish vacations that someone has been providing to Keegan.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 04:39 PM

just

How about they take care of the Clinton and Biden crime families first.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 04:44 PM

maybe they plan to control the scotus by 24 and after the new election 'winners' are sworn into congress and potus the gun ban comes..that/those laws are already written and good to go...

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 05:57 PM

Why?

just

Nope, just free to live their lives without a congressional leash. That would sway their jurisprudence.

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 05:58 PM

Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 07:10 PM

Thomas believes in the constitution as written and has since becoming a judge, he has not wavered in that. Some of you need to do some research.

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 07:16 PM

I watched the Thomas confirmation hearings all that time ago and recall how despicable Biden was. He wasn't alone. I'm all for the truth coming to light, but like Trump, this smacks of pure harassment.

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 07:42 PM

Qwarrior /Nope, just free to live their lives without a congressional leash. That would sway their jurisprudence./Q
/Oh so you don't want me to complain either.
Must be so cause its the media thats telling on him.
just

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 07:43 PM

So since you're a Justice, when your longtime friend asks you along or invites you to go someplace, you have to say no?

How far down the line does this go? Can you accept a car ride to go get lunch? Can your families go to Disney World together and your friend buys your kid a slushy?

I can't believe people fall for this type of ambush reporting.
Posted By: Guss

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 08:05 PM

Nothing here.

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 08:12 PM

Wondering how they became "friends" I'm willing to bet they wern't both on their high school bowling team. Also wondering if mrs Thomas was involved.
BTW a newsman/woman "s job is to seek out the news. Someone in the media thought Hmmm this might be interesting.

just

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/07/23 08:17 PM

Wondering how they became "friends" I'm willing to bet they wern't both on their high school bowling team.
just

Support the perverts, I'm glad you let us know who you support.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/08/23 12:29 AM

there are more than 4 hippie wink

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/08/23 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by trapper les
[quote=warrior][quote=AKAjust]

just

I suppose a liberal Judge has never been paid off

HOW in the HECK mis his wife Donating Money to Republican Committee Crooked, You Demonrats really do twist and reach.

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/08/23 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by upstateNY
just

How about they take care of the Clinton and Biden crime families first.

HA HA HA!! The KKKlintons made BILLIONS off of a Hurricane with their fleecing down everyone. They got Billions and the Hurricane Victims got squat!!!

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/08/23 01:27 PM

Thomas knew better. Being a federal judge, and especially a Supreme Court Justice, is a isolated life. They know this going in.

For example, the federal judges I know rarely go to lunch with anyone other than federal judges. It demonstrates impartiality.

And, Thomas's wife being a nut doesn't help.

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/08/23 02:06 PM

He is a thorn in the leftists eye because he believes in the bill of rights and constitution as the founding fathers wrote it. While Joey that useless turd tells them, hat nothing in those documents is absolute and the sheeple eat that nonsense like free chocolate and go . "Please take our rights away so we get nice weather." Bunch of morons.

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/08/23 02:07 PM

Someone just go ahead and give BC a straight razor so he can just get it over with already. Dude has a mental thing about cutting his own throat.

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/08/23 02:12 PM

Warrior, I found that putting those left wing nuts on ignore is way better for my blood pressure. I'll deal with them when they develop the balls to come to my door step and not before. There is no taking sense into them and they have to have the nonsense flat out beaten out of them. Reality only comes to some at the time when they crap out their own teeth. Thats just a fact of life
Posted By: Osky

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/08/23 02:37 PM

They are a fairytale to me?????
FWIW they wern't a supreme court judge.
just

No they were not. A Supreme Court judge only makes decisions on cases brought before him. The impact of that and the imposition it may bring to the populace financially is decided elsewhere, with rare exception.
A crooked President on the other hand with a simple stroke of a pen as in an executive order can fund that thru contingency funds, and hurt the treasury which translates to more taxes. That costs us money. Obviously a President can call for enactment of a myriad of things and have a willing congress comply with funding. A judge cannot.
Osky

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/08/23 02:59 PM

Someone just go ahead and give BC a straight razor so he can just get it over with already. Dude has a mental thing about cutting his own throat.

Not sure how you reached that conclusion from my post. He knew better. Simple. I however don't think it's impeachable based on what I've read.

How many federal judges do you know? I'll let you include any from the internet since it's where you live.

I'm going turkey hunting.

You should try going offline today.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/08/23 03:32 PM

He should just go around in a dress, the left would embrace him and many on here would go back to Trump bashing.
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/09/23 04:01 PM

Being so there is no law against what he did, this is just another racist hit job by the libs on a black conservative.

Re: Next target, Clarence Thomas - 04/09/23 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by teepee2
Being so there is no law against what he did, this is just another racist hit job by the libs on a black conservative.

X2
© 2024 Trapperman Forums