Home

Collapse

Posted By: trapper les

Collapse - 04/08/23 09:54 PM

Posted By: waggler

Re: Collapse - 04/08/23 10:47 PM

I read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" any years ago. It describe the origin and ultimate purpose behind all of this. However, at the time this book came out it was hard to conceive how they would be able to pull off their grand scheme. But now with everyone being tied into the "web" it will be easy for them to spring their trap.

I remember back in the mid 90's a friend of mine warned me about computers and new personal technology, I thought he was a little nuts. He said to me, "why do you think they call it the World Wide Web, and the Internet"? He then asked the question, "what do both webs and nets do?" "They catch things". That was nearly 30 years ago. He, to this day, has never used a computer or a cell phone; he's not looking like a nut anymore.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Collapse - 04/08/23 11:03 PM

Les, I would really like your take on this subject matter. Instead of posting another doom and gloom propaganda video, why not incorporate the reasons you believe it so? The reasons you substantiate we're in trouble.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Collapse - 04/08/23 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Catch22
Les, I would really like your take on this subject matter. Instead of posting another doom and gloom propaganda video, why not incorporate the reasons you believe it so? The reasons you substantiate we're in trouble.

Im not Les, but I can give you as many reasons as you need. The US is so far in debt there really is no good way out. Tensions with China, the hermit kingdom, Russia and Iran are at a boiling point. Apparently Biden just sent a nuclear sub over to the middle east over the rising tension with Iran. We have sent so much munitions over to Ukraine that we dont have enough to defend our own country. The IRS, DOJ, FBI, and CIA and just about every other government agency are actively involved in political persecution. State and federal governments are shoving all this LGBTQ+1 down our throats at every level. Schools are no longer schools they are indoctrination camps. Crime is rampant across 3/4 of the country and the criminals are literally getting away with murder. The southern border is a disaster, with millions of who knows who flooding in....The list just goes on and on. Need more?
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Collapse - 04/08/23 11:26 PM

That sums it up pretty good ^^^^^

Re: Collapse - 04/08/23 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
That sums it up pretty good ^^^^^

Yep, and three quarters of those problems with our society that Yukon 542 mentioned, even though real, are just distractions that keep us at each other's throats so we don't see the big issue at hand.
Posted By: Spike369

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 12:10 AM

Everyone talks about preparing but no one says how! How?
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by Spike369

Get yourself setup to b able to live on at least 1/2 the income you make now. A 1/4 would be better. Those in moderate to high debt to income ratio will have the toughest time.
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 12:20 AM

I would suggest storing as much food and basic supplies as you can. Grow as much of your own food as you can.
Get to know your neighbors better. If trouble starts you aren't going to survive by yourself for long. You'll need to work together with your neighbors and watch each others backs.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by Dirty D

I would suggest storing as much food and basic supplies as you can. Grow as much of your own food as you can.
Get to know your neighbors better. If trouble starts you aren't going to survive by yourself for long. You'll need to work together with your neighbors and watch each others backs.

Or you could go where there are no neighbors.
Posted By: victor#0

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 12:34 AM

There is a ton of info out there on prepping do to the prepping movement, if you cant find it then you really aren't looking.

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by yukon254

Im not Les, but I can give you as many reasons as you need. The US is so far in debt there really is no good way out. Tensions with China, the hermit kingdom, Russia and Iran are at a boiling point. Apparently Biden just sent a nuclear sub over to the middle east over the rising tension with Iran. We have sent so much munitions over to Ukraine that we dont have enough to defend our own country. The IRS, DOJ, FBI, and CIA and just about every other government agency are actively involved in political persecution. State and federal governments are shoving all this LGBTQ+1 down our throats at every level. Schools are no longer schools they are indoctrination camps. Crime is rampant across 3/4 of the country and the criminals are literally getting away with murder. The southern border is a disaster, with millions of who knows who flooding in....The list just goes on and on. Need more?

Your first three words summed it up but thanks though. So just another day of the week.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 01:01 AM

Catch I know your smart enough to know this but if you want a one on one dialog you should try PMs or at least at bring some decent conversion to the topic.
Posted By: Spike369

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 01:28 AM

I guess I'm more prepared then I thought. I live where I have no neighbors, got 6 months supply of dry goods, an extra 6 months of medicines, bought a logosol lumbermill, own 80 acres of timber, no debt, and could live with 25 percent of what I get now. Learned 2 new skills this year, trapping and tanning fur. Next project is making clothes with those furs. Thanks everyone, I just thought I was missing something.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 01:32 AM

as I see it the collapse happened already....temporary shoring was stuck in it and that will not hold forever...

in other words there is no way around what IS coming.

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
Catch I know your smart enough to know this but if you want a one on one dialog you should try PMs or at least at bring some decent conversion to the topic.

I thought I did ole boy. Les posted on a open forum and I ask why. That to me is decent conversation because we all feel things different. We're you around during Nam? LBJ, Nixon. The divisiveness in our Country???

Did you grow up like me with how things were so screwed up back then and how Men like me see things screwed up again but it comes across as another Tuesday? Les posted the video and I ask why. If that doesn't meet your needs as a decent conversation then I will say to you, tough titty said the kitty, but the milk was good.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 01:33 AM

You be good!
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 01:34 AM

Have more bullets than your neighbors so when they run out you can take what you want, lol.

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 01:34 AM

Johnny Raincloud lol.....

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 01:36 AM

if you think what is happening today compares at all with what happened in the 60-70's I am glad your not on my team.... smile
Posted By: Mando

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by waggler
I read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" any years ago. It describe the origin and ultimate purpose behind all of this. However, at the time this book came out it was hard to conceive how they would be able to pull off their grand scheme. But now with everyone being tied into the "web" it will be easy for them to spring their trap.

I remember back in the mid 90's a friend of mine warned me about computers and new personal technology, I thought he was a little nuts. He said to me, "why do you think they call it the World Wide Web, and the Internet"? He then asked the question, "what do both webs and nets do?" "They catch things". That was nearly 30 years ago. He, to this day, has never used a computer or a cell phone; he's not looking like a nut anymore.

People are naive. Especially during good times.
Posted By: Osky

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 01:40 AM

Storing food, monetary provisions and on and on but keep this in mind… water.
If they want to own most people cutting off or controlling their means to water will be critical. Wether on city connections or your own well on a government power source, they can own you.

Osky

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 02:28 AM

You're only going to need a supply of food and other necessities for a relatively short period of time. All those unprepared urban/suburbanites will take each other out in pretty short order. If you can stay holed-up for a month you'll probably be good.

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 02:29 AM

long pork....

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 02:36 AM

I posted the video because it was interesting to me and I wanted to share it. I see a lot of talk about a digital currency, and the elimination of the dollar. I have seen most aspects of this video covered in others, say about the rise of the federala reserve and the history of banking to what we see today.

Who knows the future ? I tend to demand a cash payment for most work, its legal tender, and I encourage everyone that can do it to do so.

Yes, Catch, it's a doom and gloom video, and I dont trust any system that just prints out more money without any backing (that I am aware of). We have all just watched our dollar devaluate before our eyes.

I like to share something like this that catches my eye, and hear the comments from other people. I dont have the answers, and I'll learn something from most of you.

Les

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 02:39 AM

thanks for posting the video, Les.

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by Osky
Storing food, monetary provisions and on and on but keep this in mind… water.
If they want to own most people cutting off or controlling their means to water will be critical. Wether on city connections or your own well on a government power source, they can own you.

Osky

These globalists arent above poisoning an entire aquifer

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
long pork....

laugh

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 05:21 AM

What are all the undocumented (illegal) workers going to get paid in if not cash? I can't see the Dems/Marxists turning against that demographic.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 05:39 AM

long pork....

laugh

The other, other white meat.

Keith
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 09:47 AM

Not to Mention that Hair Sniffer and Milley gave Iraq enough of our Military Armament that they can now attack as well. Talk about STUPID!!!

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 09:49 AM

I wonder how many Terrorists that Hair Sniffer invited in through our Southern Border are planning another 9/11. It does not matter to Hair Sniffer and the Demonrats because they already have their Battle Cry.... BLAME TRUMP!!!!

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 09:50 AM

What are all the undocumented (illegal) workers going to get paid in if not cash? I can't see the Dems/Marxists turning against that demographic.

YOUR CASH!!! Not theirs!!!
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 10:01 AM

long pork leads to creutzfeldt jacobs disease.

Hank SR was right when he sang the line "no matter how I struggle and strive I'll never get outta this world alive".

I don't think the attitude of survive no matter what is a path I want to go down.

Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by BernieB.
Originally Posted by Dirty D
[quote=Spike369]Everyone talks about preparing but no one says how! How?

Or you could go where there are no neighbors.

Lots of problems with this. First moving to an unfamiliar area puts you in danger there may be less neibors and further away but there are always neibors and outsiders are well outsiders. 2 you can't survive alone well. You have to sleep and you can't master all the skills needed to survive so having other skilled in areas your not is helpful and having people to share the labor with is nice.

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 02:20 PM

No.....they'll all get debit cards and expense accounts to pay for their phone bills and such, another great wealth exchange brought to you by the globalists, lol.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 04:03 PM

Les, start taking payment in gold
Posted By: newfox1

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 04:11 PM

We have been preparing for this moment for years, I sure feel for the people who can’t do for themselves.

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by trapper les
I posted the video because it was interesting to me and I wanted to share it. I see a lot of talk about a digital currency, and the elimination of the dollar. I have seen most aspects of this video covered in others, say about the rise of the federala reserve and the history of banking to what we see today.

Who knows the future ? I tend to demand a cash payment for most work, its legal tender, and I encourage everyone that can do it to do so.

Yes, Catch, it's a doom and gloom video, and I dont trust any system that just prints out more money without any backing (that I am aware of). We have all just watched our dollar devaluate before our eyes.

I like to share something like this that catches my eye, and hear the comments from other people. I dont have the answers, and I'll learn something from most of you.

Les

Les, I'm glad you did post it, your right it is very interesting. I was just wondering why, how you felt about it, thanks for explaining. There is so much doom and gloom out there now and some that relentlessly push and push the doom and gloom, like a agenda. There's been a lot of stuff happen that has come and gone so I don't get to excited.

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er

In some states you can. Laws have been passed recently. Look into the goldbacks now being made by states like Utah, Arizona and a few others.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 04:29 PM

I'd like to see any one of the Trump haters or diehard democrats that bashed Trump constant!y on here but have been silent on Biden's blunders on these issues explain why this is better.

Well stated Yukon.
Posted By: Drakej

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 04:41 PM

Remember wasn't it the world was to end in Y2K, but didn't. Than in 2012 with the end of the Mayan calendar. And how many other Biblical ends have we survived. There is no more common prediction than "The End Is Hear"! I think we will be harder to get rid of than than most think and that surviving won't be aided be all the ways some can think of to hate or blame one and another. I have never seen ANYWHERE where Jesus said that was the way to be. Happy Easter to those that believe he was Resurrected by his Father after he Suffered and Died for the Love of us.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er

In some states you can. Laws have been passed recently. Look into the goldbacks now being made by states like Utah, Arizona and a few others.

I don't need the "state's" permission to accept gold as payment for services provided
Posted By: victor#0

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 05:57 PM

Credit Crunch Arrives: Bank Lending Crashes By Most On Record In Last Two Weeks Of March...................................................
Posted By: J.Morse

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 06:23 PM

long pork....

laugh

Within a couple months there won't be any left around me......too many folks thinking the same thing. I won't be any different than the rest of them when it comes to getting my share.

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 09:13 PM

Just wait till I post next about the RNA vaccine to the meat animals industry....whole nother topic
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by J.Morse

laugh

Within a couple months there won't be any left around me......too many folks thinking the same thing. I won't be any different than the rest of them when it comes to getting my share.

I'm thinking you may not know what long pork is. At least, I HOPE that's the case lol.

Re: Collapse - 04/09/23 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by trapper les
Just wait till I post next about the RNA vaccine to the meat animals industry....whole nother topic

Yea been reading about that.....world is insane...
Posted By: J.Morse

Re: Collapse - 04/16/23 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Originally Posted by J.Morse
[quote=yukon254]
laugh

I'm thinking you may not know what long pork is. At least, I HOPE that's the case lol.[/quot

I thought it was a nickname for venison......like Speed beef...... I see now what it means. Hannibal Morse I ain't!
Posted By: Boco

Re: Collapse - 04/16/23 07:36 PM

I'm ready to collapse from laughing at all the conspiracy nutbars.LOL.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Collapse - 04/16/23 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
I'm ready to collapse from laughing at all the conspiracy nutbars.LOL.

Better watch out, some here may have you slathered in BBQ and trussed up over coals before you regain your composure!
Posted By: Boco

Re: Collapse - 04/16/23 07:48 PM

Soylent Green.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Collapse - 04/16/23 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
Soylent Green.

Just pray they don't baste you with Bud Light first....
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Collapse - 04/16/23 08:40 PM

Lol, I get e-mail almost daily with a spiel about the end of money. They give a speech for about 45 minutes that goes no where and if I will send them $800 to $1400 they will tell me how to beat it!
They will tell you all the predictions they have made in the past , so they must be 100% accurate as they don't tell any they missed.
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: Collapse - 04/17/23 01:15 PM

Thanks for posting trapper les. Keep the posts coming.
Every bit of transparency helps the masses to understand
© 2024 Trapperman Forums