Home

Have we passed

Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Have we passed - 04/27/23 11:29 AM

A place where we can get back some humanity?
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Have we passed - 04/27/23 12:58 PM

Better wake up the Woke and Right the left first.

Re: Have we passed - 04/27/23 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by randall brannon
Better wake up the Woke and Right the left first.

It’s happening. It’s a generation away but it’s coming. We’ll probably be dead by then but get out and talk to some young people, you’ll be surprised.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Have we passed - 04/27/23 02:48 PM

Not yet.

They can only happen after the destruction is done when we or our offspring have to rebuild it from scratch.
Posted By: GARY M.

Re: Have we passed - 04/27/23 04:10 PM

My opinion times will never be good again.

Re: Have we passed - 04/27/23 04:26 PM

Times don’t have to be good to have humanity.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Have we passed - 04/27/23 06:12 PM

humanity: compassionate, sympathetic, or generous behavior or disposition : the quality or state of being humane.

I have passed that point with my enemies...they made their choice and so must I.

seems the most popular definition is: the human race; human beings collectively:
Posted By: jalstat

Re: Have we passed - 04/27/23 08:52 PM

Generational shift to weakness and being spoiled rotten by parents and are held to no accountability
Posted By: GARY M.

Re: Have we passed - 04/27/23 10:46 PM

Humanity as do with caring, and treating others with dignity and respect, then times are gone, take a long look around you when your out.
Posted By: TrapperDR

Re: Have we passed - 04/27/23 11:26 PM

Guess I won't be moving out of state anytime soon. Iife here is still good. I honestly can't say I see the issues you guys seem to in my area.

One of the hardest things I have a time with is trying to figure out if I know the person waving at me as I drive by or they are just being friendly.
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: Have we passed - 04/27/23 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by GARY M.
Humanity as do with caring, and treating others with dignity and respect, then times are gone, take a long look around you when your out.

I only have to look at myself. I open the car door for my better half, hold doors for strangers, give up my shopping cart to ladies or elderly folks, stop to help stranded travelers, pick up a dropped binkie, etc. It only dies if you let it.
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Have we passed - 04/27/23 11:57 PM

Some where along the way someone needs a good swift kick to wake up.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Have we passed - 04/28/23 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by trapperkeck
Originally Posted by GARY M.

I only have to look at myself. I open the car door for my better half, hold doors for strangers, give up my shopping cart to ladies or elderly folks, stop to help stranded travelers, pick up a dropped binkie, etc. It only dies if you let it.

One of my favorite things to do is hold a door for people. Almost always results in a smile and "thank you."
© 2024 Trapperman Forums