Home

Armed IRS Agents

Posted By: NEYotetrapper

Armed IRS Agents - 04/29/23 02:50 PM

IRS to arm their agents. I know this has been covered before but it is nice to see them upgrading from robbery to armed robbery. People can say that its because these agents are dealing with the drug cartels, money launderers and mobs ...... wouldnt that just be a FBI matter. I am not sure why you would need an armed IRS agent to seize a bank account.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/car...dd9c1b3da040b9b1e34a5ef68f9175&ei=91
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Armed IRS Agents - 04/29/23 02:56 PM

$95,000 a year to be a legal, government sanctioned thug? Where do I sign up?
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Armed IRS Agents - 04/29/23 03:00 PM

I remember when a guy flew his plane into an IRS building .

Government overreach is easy peasy when no one is willing to push back .

We all need to " vote harder " ...... LMAO
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Armed IRS Agents - 04/29/23 03:00 PM

Quote " These agents investigate financial crimes, money laundering, tax-related identity theft, and terrorist financing efforts. "

Well they can stay busy among the Biden family for quite a while then
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Armed IRS Agents - 04/29/23 03:19 PM

Armed IRS agents is nothing new!

Re: Armed IRS Agents - 04/29/23 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Quote " These agents investigate financial crimes, money laundering, tax-related identity theft, and terrorist financing efforts. "

Well they can stay busy among the Biden family for quite a while then

Joey owns the FBI so how well is that going to work? That’s why he is running again. Keep it buried!
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Armed IRS Agents - 04/29/23 03:24 PM

I highly recommend people listen to the german politician Christine Anderson. She is one of the few that realizes whats happening. If you havent seen the clip of her telling off our PM its worth watching.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=christine+anderson+tells+of+justin+trudeau&iax=videos&ia=videos&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMYlBntQZB1k
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Armed IRS Agents - 04/29/23 03:52 PM

That link thingy doesn't work.
Posted By: Brian Mongeau

Re: Armed IRS Agents - 04/29/23 04:27 PM

If you put a "GUN FREE ZONE" sign in your yard, will that keep the IRS out?

Re: Armed IRS Agents - 04/29/23 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by BigBob
That link thingy doesn't work.

Posted By: Marty

Re: Armed IRS Agents - 04/29/23 05:46 PM

^ the global elite gathering..

Re: Armed IRS Agents - 04/29/23 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
^ the global elite gathering..

Where in his home country of Cuba?
Posted By: Marty

Re: Armed IRS Agents - 04/29/23 06:09 PM

Where that woman spoke...
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Armed IRS Agents - 04/29/23 07:31 PM

Heard on the radio that the IRS is having a problem with accidental discharge of weapons, must be trying to shoot up the million rounds they have on hand.
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Armed IRS Agents - 04/29/23 07:38 PM

Many discharges and injuries I hear from an insider. You can't always teach a "nerd" good gun control/handling practices in a few months of training. That can take years of training and practicing, and not pushing pencils and keyboards most of the time. Some of them will get hurt knocking on the wrong door too many times.

Re: Armed IRS Agents - 04/29/23 08:36 PM

Its a sure fire way to get the numbers of those folks down quick. I guess thats why they are hiring 87000 so that they will have a couple of dozen left over once Darwin has had his share
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: Armed IRS Agents - 04/29/23 11:18 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: MChewk

Re: Armed IRS Agents - 04/29/23 11:28 PM

If I remember correctly the US postal service was ALSO purchasing weapons and lots of rounds....hmmm
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Armed IRS Agents - 04/30/23 01:23 AM

fewer and fewer kids growing up shooting regular
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Armed IRS Agents - 04/30/23 01:53 AM

Would be a difficult to hire that many new regular employees......and will be especially difficult to train that many new gun toting agents. This will take a decade to accomplish.
Posted By: gcs

Re: Armed IRS Agents - 04/30/23 03:57 PM

County here decided to arm their parole officers..... Firearms instructors all said they were the scariest group of people to ever come through the course....
Posted By: hippie

Re: Armed IRS Agents - 04/30/23 05:28 PM

They might need alot of training, but if I had their job I'd want to be able to carry!
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Armed IRS Agents - 04/30/23 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf
Would be a difficult to hire that many new regular employees......and will be especially difficult to train that many new gun toting agents. This will take a decade to accomplish.

Lots of people emmagrating to the USA already trained in gun handling confiscation tax evasion and drug trade
© 2024 Trapperman Forums