Home

"Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space

Posted By: NonPCfed

"Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 02:40 AM

The Rus had between 10 and 20 big bombers up tonight (remember the war zone is 7 hours ahead of North American eastern time) launching cruise missiles, as well as Black Sea fleet (including subs) dropping them in as well. Not hitting the electrical system but parts of the battle space where the AFU is gathering supplies and troops for the grand spring or summer offensive. The Ukie battle space SAMs have pretty much been eliminated and recent western systems are either not enough to replace the losses or kept around Kiev, Lvov, and other important cities. The Rus are also increasing their use of their style JDAM glide bombs launched closer to the target than the cruise missiles but still miles away from the targets. The Bakhmut meat grinder is about over, the AFU hold less than 10% of the built up area of the city.

Maybe tomorrow the western corporate media will report a hospital, school, or apartments hit and that's about all. I truly feel bad for the AFU guys that get pounded. It didn't have to go this path but the "grand game" had to be played by people who have no blood on the line...
Posted By: victor#0

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 03:32 AM

How can this be? MSM said Russia ran out of bombs months ago, Putin was on his death bed with cancer, and Ukraine was winning!! MSM wouldn't lie to us and I believe everything they say without question.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 04:14 AM

Main stream media is a lesson in unity,..given it's effectiveness and its affirmation and assurances displayed,..I could see where one would feel glued to their narrative. That should not be the case,.one should employ critical thinking and question.

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 04:19 AM

People laugh at the old Tu-95 Bear because its a turbo prop and not a cool jet like the similar age B-52. But it appears to be a pretty decent cruise missile carrier, especially when its just flying around it own airspace shooting outward. Probably doesn't cost old mad, bad Vlad much to keep those things flying...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: waggler

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 06:54 AM

It's kind of fascinating watching the propaganda machine in action.
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 10:11 AM

Still waiting for Hair Sniffer to blame Trump!!! Notice how Vlad behaved under Trump!!!
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 10:37 AM

Aircraft have a time maintenance program. Even in Russia. After a set number of hours things get replaced while they still work. Old aircraft are not cheap to keep airworthy. A 40 year old plane has very few parts that were in service when it came from the factory. Not even rivets. Turbo props use less fuel than a jet and turbo fans use less than turbo props. A turbo prop or turbo fan is simply a jet engine driven prop or fan.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 10:42 AM

Our B52's use water injection to increase thrust for take off. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The weight of the air foced out the back of a jet creates thrust. The water dumped into the intake creates heavier air. That white smoke streaming out behind buff during take off is steam. We still use them BTW. They have a lot more electronic anti detection on board now, not really stealthy, but still effective and still in use.
Posted By: jk

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 11:14 AM

Where is Ukraine getting its man power from? they must be using kids and old people by now or they must be running out of fighters soon......jk
Posted By: Marty

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 11:18 AM

Poland

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 11:59 AM

[quote][Where is Ukraine getting its man power from? they must be using kids and old people by now or they must be running out of fighters soon..../quote]

A lot of older guys. There's a Ukie youtube site called "hromadske" that makes high quality videos where they go and interview soldiers. You'll see lots of 50+ year old guys in them. The young man cohort, especially say 18 to 22 is fairly low. People have been leaving Ukraine since 1991 when the borders opened up, more left after 2014, and bunch more left early last year. You'll see some young guys in various videos but more mid-30s and on up.

There are also a lot of short videos of forced conscription, of AFU guys grabbing men off of the streets, stores, where ever. I think a lot of those is where the guy has recevied a conscription order but has not gone but there are a few videos of mass conscriptions out of say a single village. There are rumors that the Kiev government is rounding up the Ukrainians who speak Russian as a first language more than the western Ukies who speak Ukrainian as a first language. How the AFU keeps the unwilling new soldiers in the front lines from deserting or surrendering, well people won't believe me so I won't even say it.
Posted By: Kre

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 12:11 PM

I see the Rootin'-Tootin'-Putin-Fanbois on Trapperman are still at it! crazy

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 12:14 PM

This hromadske video was from last fall. What do you think the average age is of this 3-man tank crew...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmB2_yTSf8c

This one was from a coupe of weeks ago. The driver is one determined guy to get and keep going. Go to the last 4 minutes or so when they are in the larger ambulance hauling away the 4 less hurt guys. The youngest one is probably early-to-md-40s. By the way, the high rise apartment with the mural of the mom holding the child in the air seen when the driver rounds that area in his two evac trips has been flattened, probably by the AFU themselves to give fields of fire to the west as the lines have grown tighter. This area of the high rise apartments in a sort of square is one of the last stands of the AFU in Bakhmut. itself. Tens of thousands of casualties on both sides fighting for this smaller city (70,000 people before 2022).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_OAI2XbpO4&t=167s
Posted By: MJM

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Kre

It has nothing to do with Rootin-Tootin, Putin or being a Fanbois. It is about the media lying to the American people, the Government run media.
Posted By: spjones

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 01:12 PM

Those “super sanctions” on Russia are having a devastating effect,,,,,,,,,,,,,not on Russia

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tatiana

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed
People laugh at the old Tu-95 Bear because its a turbo prop and not a cool jet like the similar age B-52. But it appears to be a pretty decent cruise missile carrier, especially when its just flying around it own airspace shooting outward. Probably doesn't cost old mad, bad Vlad much
to keep those things flying...

Yeah, and they fly on nitro diesel and not kerosene, and can carry up to 102% of their takeoff weight in fuel, contributing to their insane range. Their diesels also produce the trademark "tractor" noise and electromagnetic pulses detrimental to the communication equipment of enemy interceptor jets and even submarines. This property has been the key idea behind the the anti-submarine modification called Tu-142. Moreover, two of Tu-95's NK-12 engines are electric (NK-12E) and are used in the stealth cruising mode when the aircraft is on the way to a secret launch location. Fully armed, they can get up to 42% of the power in their electrical systems from the decay of uranium in the warheads. Also, its refueling probe is made of titanium and can be shot as a harpoon, to leech on enemy KC-135's and stay airborne for months. Some crews end up reaching retirement age in mid-air.

Seriously though they are impressive and elegant machines. I've seen them together with B-52's in Moscow back when it was still possible. It is sad, however, to have to see them used in actual combat, and not just cruising along the borders. They're almost unseen here in the center of the country so spotting one in the wild is rare. I photographed this one from my window a few years ago, far away (this picture is the best a 420 mm lens could do).

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Boco

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 03:14 PM

Russia cant beat us(NATO)
Look at the hard time they are having right now,and we arent even all in yet.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Kre

To start I figured Russian would roll right over them. And didn't give it much thought. Then the media campaign started and we started giving billions in cash and weapons. Out media Is Ukraine, Ukraine go go go.... then I read up in the history becuse out media and government has a tendency to bold face lie often and media goes right along with the lie.

Either you looked into it and are semi informed or are buying what the government and media is selling you hook line and sinker

Z. If you are buying it you must also buy 100% covid started in a wet market, that the Vax and mask will keep you safe while demanding others wear a mask and be vexed becuse you have so litle faith in your mask and vax to protect you. You must also think all the people with a heart issue after getting vaxed is an unrelated issue.

You see Demicrats normally can't have a debate using reasion and logic. Instead they go to name calling like homofobe, racist, putian lover ect.... becuse thay do not have that ability to present or discuss an issue in a rational reasonable manner. You often see them riding in their car alone with 3 or 4 mask on.

We have a few on trapper man they out themselves without realizing it.
Posted By: Shakeyjake

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 04:59 PM

[Linked Image][/quote]

I love those beasts, would’ve liked to got to an air show and see one. Could be a while now.

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

Come out of the bush and pay attention to how the current administration is weakening my country. You know 90% of Nato weapons and funding. We don't even have a chemical plant right now to supply the chemicals needed to produce the explosives or our stock of weapons we gave Ukraine and Afghanistan.
Russia China Iran north Korea and several more are building better relationships and making g deale while we are cutting off our own legs.

If you think NATO will do much to protect you without the US and the US is rotting from within and dying so little hope there.
Posted By: hippie

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Originally Posted by Kre

To start I figured Russian would roll right over them. And didn't give it much thought. Then the media campaign started and we started giving billions in cash and weapons. Out media Is Ukraine, Ukraine go go go.... then I read up in the history becuse out media and government has a tendency to bold face lie often and media goes right along with the lie.

Either you looked into it and are semi informed or are buying what the government and media is selling you hook line and sinker

Z. If you are buying it you must also buy 100% covid started in a wet market, that the Vax and mask will keep you safe while demanding others wear a mask and be vexed becuse you have so litle faith in your mask and vax to protect you. You must also think all the people with a heart issue after getting vaxed is an unrelated issue.

You see Demicrats normally can't have a debate using reasion and logic. Instead they go to name calling like homofobe, racist, putian lover ect.... becuse thay do not have that ability to present or discuss an issue in a rational reasonable manner. You often see them riding in their car alone with 3 or 4 mask on.

Had they rolled right over them like you a I also thought they should've, there wouldn't have been time for us to send aid.

Why didn't they?

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 05:26 PM

Hippy I only have a guess and that is they wanted to stay more limited to keep from a full scale war with the west. Could be they have not keep up with their military capabilities and could not do what I thought. Point is its all a guess and the same media many ou you cry is lying and obviously is on many things but when it's the Ukraine thay are true blue Amarican patriots reporting

They are not they are lying about it all.

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 05:48 PM

I'm in the camp that believes they don't have the tech for conventional war to have taken them like we took Iraq in 100 hrs.

I don't listen to our media, and I sure don't listen to pc's either. Propaganda rampant from both sides, I'm going by results, and Russia hasn't shown me any......so I get labeled a pro ukey I guesd, lol.

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 06:10 PM

Nato is by far the strongest deadliest alliance that has ever been,and we call the shots.Not the Asians.
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 06:13 PM

Providence Farm, who is your President?

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 06:18 PM

Nato is by far the strongest deadliest alliance that has ever been,and we call the shots.Not the Asians.

most nato nations are made up largely of mil age soy boys...

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 06:47 PM

Yea...that's for certain.

crazy
Posted By: Dirt

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 07:18 PM

Nato is by far the strongest deadliest alliance that has ever been,and the u.s. call the shots.Not the Canadians.

Fixed it for you

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
Nato is by far the strongest deadliest alliance that has ever been,and the u.s. call the shots.Not the Canadians.

Fixed it for you

If you are referring to NATO,I dont think so.
There are only the two of us from NA in Nato-Majority are European-they have the final say,no doubt.

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/01/23 11:39 PM

'm in the camp that believes they don't have the tech for conventional war to have taken them like we took Iraq in 100 hrs.

It helps when most of Saddam's 2003 field generals got paid off in gold. That's one operation that the Clowns in Action got right. They knew the true nature of those guys and what a certain bright shiny metal would buy.

Hippie, you just keep thinking all wars will be Iraq in 2003 if you makes you all warm and snugly. Remember we had over 4,000 KIAs in Iraq and almost all of them happened after 2003. I guess those bad guys couldn't get bought off...

As for Field Marshal Boco, he's going to field marshal no matter what. Maybe he can find some circa 1900 South African Dutch farmers to go kick around. Maybe get another Boer War memorial put up in his majesty's Canada for being tough.

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/02/23 12:11 AM

Jurassic the president is Joe Biden. I live in in an autonomous zone where I'm the president . it's called Providence Farm. It has been the accumulation of my life's gifts from God.

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/02/23 12:36 AM

Jurassic the president is Joe Biden. I live in in an autonomous zone where I'm the president . it's called Providence Farm. It has been the accumulation of my life's gifts from God.

Classic!

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/02/23 12:38 AM

Another example of how the Russians are just paper tigers. Nothing to fear or respect in them. They are losers. But maybe they got lucky here. Looks like something "interesting" was hit...

https://twitter.com/WinRussiawill/status/1653002124106559488
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/02/23 12:56 AM

Good answer!

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/02/23 02:50 AM

Posted By: KOSOI

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/03/23 08:18 AM

Boko, no one was even going to beat your country. You will destroy yourselves in a year and a half.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/03/23 10:29 AM

Thats unfortunately true. US too.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/03/23 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by hippie
I'm in the camp that believes they don't have the tech for conventional war to have taken them like we took Iraq in 100 hrs.

I don't listen to our media, and I sure don't listen to pc's either. Propaganda rampant from both sides, I'm going by results, and Russia hasn't shown me any......so I get labeled a pro ukey I guesd, lol.

I'm in the camp that the they (Russia,USA,Ukraine) are all in bed together each of whom is profiting from the death of the Ukrainian and Russian people.

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/03/23 03:09 PM

Somebody shot a firecracker at the flag on the kremlin,and Bad Vlad is in his bunker scared of being assassinated,lol,cant make this stuff up,lol.

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/03/23 03:14 PM

Did Canada get any of their 4 submarines working yet?

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/03/23 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton

I'm in the camp that the they (Russia,USA,Ukraine) are all in bed together each of whom is profiting from the death of the Ukrainian and Russian people.

Very possible, it doesn't make sense that such a strong military was on the outskirts of the capital in a day but are now pushed back.
Posted By: charles

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/03/23 04:06 PM

Kremlin shot down two drones last night on an attempt to kill Putin.

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/03/23 09:50 PM

Did Canada get any of their 4 submarines working yet?

Go over to the Canadian site if you want to talk about Canada-this is an American site to talk about America et al.

Nobody talks about America on the Canadian site.

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/03/23 09:58 PM

So that would be a," no". smile

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/03/23 10:08 PM

So that would be a," no". smile

He said as he stomped his little foot.

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/04/23 04:39 AM

Boco, you sound refreshed given you just got back from Moscow after being the drone pilot of those little pop tarts that flew all of maybe 20 miles to downtown. MI6 sure gets a lot of use out of you, they must have the ability to get you out of the bush in fast way. Or are you really on the payroll of Medvedev who is angling to replace bad, mad Vlad if he chooses not to run again for his office in 2024 (yes the Rus are having an election in 2024 as well).

As for hippie, he'll never be convinced that the Ukrainians are basically a dead army walking and just haven't fallen over yet. I guess hippie will just have to go and walk the lines of 200,000 dead AFU soldiers. Maybe the smell will finally convince him of what's really happening.

It could be a very interesting week. The big Russian end of WWII parade is happening May 9, the last AFU are being spit out of the Bakhmut meat grinder, and the paymasters in DC and London demand that Z man push his new equipment and 3rd reconstructed army into the grand offensive to cut the Rus land supply route to Crimea. Major efforts of 5th generation warfare will saturate all western corporate media that the Russians are losing in the coming Ukie offensive and have to resort to tactical nukes or dirty bombs to "win". This gives NATO the green light to enter western Ukie land to set up a "protectorate" to continue at least some kind of war against Russia until its government falls and that country can be dissected into smaller chunks that can be post-2014 Ukraine 2.0 on western financial cabal terms.

https://twitter.com/rich_coupe/stat...8k1ejrO5mIWEjirYsmh2R_OvTxGxdm1-9VR3lJdQ

As the mud dries out in Ukraine, enjoy the spring...

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/04/23 04:50 AM

As for some of the younger guys, if you're creative and good behind a keyboard, you might not need to go out into the mud and other nasty stuff but fight with lots of different weapons, wherever its needed. Probably don't have to do 200 push ups either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uNPZKJqbE8

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/04/23 05:45 PM

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/04/23 05:53 PM

Boco, you sound refreshed given you just got back from Moscow after being the drone pilot of those little pop tarts that flew all of maybe 20 miles to downtown. MI6 sure gets a lot of use out of you, they must have the ability to get you out of the bush in fast way. Or are you really on the payroll of Medvedev who is angling to replace bad, mad Vlad if he chooses not to run again for his office in 2024 (yes the Rus are having an election in 2024 as well).

As for hippie, he'll never be convinced that the Ukrainians are basically a dead army walking and just haven't fallen over yet. I guess hippie will just have to go and walk the lines of 200,000 dead AFU soldiers. Maybe the smell will finally convince him of what's really happening.

It could be a very interesting week. The big Russian end of WWII parade is happening May 9, the last AFU are being spit out of the Bakhmut meat grinder, and the paymasters in DC and London demand that Z man push his new equipment and 3rd reconstructed army into the grand offensive to cut the Rus land supply route to Crimea. Major efforts of 5th generation warfare will saturate all western corporate media that the Russians are losing in the coming Ukie offensive and have to resort to tactical nukes or dirty bombs to "win". This gives NATO the green light to enter western Ukie land to set up a "protectorate" to continue at least some kind of war against Russia until its government falls and that country can be dissected into smaller chunks that can be post-2014 Ukraine 2.0 on western financial cabal terms.

Not sure where you get I don't think the ukes are beat? Every time I respond to your posts about how good the Russians are, I simply ask what's holding them up?

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/04/23 06:16 PM

The Russians think past today.

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/04/23 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
The Russians think past today.

They should think about their air defense around oil storage and the kremlin. blush

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/04/23 06:51 PM

So they are killing ukes and alot of his own people, dragging it out to get at us, Marty?

If that's how he feels about humans.........

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/04/23 06:54 PM

Hippie it's self preservation. Let Russia put bases in Mexico or Canada and see how you react.

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/04/23 06:59 PM

That I don't buy, not even a little with the delivery systems we have.

A better analogy would be you saying....

He's got them in Mexico but we don't want him to have them in Cuba.
Posted By: Chancey

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/04/23 07:02 PM

That was a great watch. Lots of no BS strait talk. Thanks for posting Marty!

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/04/23 07:03 PM

Hippie it's self preservation. Let Russia put bases in Mexico or Canada and see how you react.

If the logic is self preservation, then Finland and the Baltic countries must also be attacked by russia.

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/04/23 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Chancey

That was a great watch. Lots of no BS strait talk. Thanks for posting Marty!

Your welcome.
Posted By: Osagian

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/04/23 07:24 PM

Go over to the Canadian site if you want to talk about Canada-this is an American site to talk about America et al.

Boco, where is this Canadian site? I'd like to check it out.
Lots of activity? You a regular contributor there?

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/04/23 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Kre

If the logic is self preservation, then Finland and the Baltic countries must also be attacked by russia.

They are not shelling the Russians that live In those states now are they? They also are not as tactically important.

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/04/23 08:02 PM

They are not shelling the Russians that libe I those states now are they. They also a tree not as tactically important.

That's an interesting interpretation.
whistle
Posted By: white17

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/04/23 08:15 PM

Is Coonman back on here ?
Posted By: Sharon

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/04/23 08:29 PM

grin

He's been doing that for a while now...
Posted By: walleyed

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/04/23 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Osagian

Boco, where is this Canadian site? I'd like to check it out.
Lots of activity? You a regular contributor there?

trapper.ca/cnta/viewforum.php?f=1

I think BOCO is banned there.

He lurks under the psuedonym "Wahbush"

w

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/05/23 04:09 AM

Not sure where you get I don't think the ukes are beat? Every time I respond to your posts about how good the Russians are, I simply ask what's holding them up?

Evening Hippie,

Did you watch that video Marty posted? The Colonel makes a very convincing argument as to why the Rus is doing what it is doing and the timeline for it. I don't know if its true or not, but it makes a heck of a lot more sense than what I am seeing on the news here. According to him, the Ukes will be done by July as soon as the mud dries out. I guess time will tell, and the world will get to see who is lying and who has the ball.
Posted By: g smith

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/05/23 04:39 AM

Dear Lord please have the Rus go home .These conspiracy theories will continue .Enough war .

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/05/23 04:47 AM

Agreed. We need to pray for peace; as war is barbarianism. This war would have been over with months ago if the US would have stopped sending billions to Ukraine in both weaponry and paper dollars.

I'm much more concerned about the war on our southern border than I am about Ukraine.

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/05/23 04:38 PM

I seen a clip today of the Prig Prigozian publicly ripping on Putin for not sending his mercenarys enough ammo and weaponry to fight the Ukes.
He said Putin is responsible for the deaths of 10s of thousands of his force,and he is ready to retreat from the fight.Maybe he shoud quit sending the poor buggers out in human waves of cannon fodder.
This as the Uke Counteroffensive is set to roll.
Posted By: Eddie43

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/05/23 06:46 PM

Have you guys seen this? Don't know if it's true or not, but seems very plausible.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...ffHMt3LYFxQ76gntl&id=100063673327325

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/05/23 08:13 PM

I seen a clip today of the Prig Prigozian publicly ripping on Putin for not sending his mercenarys enough ammo and weaponry to fight the Ukes.
He said Putin is responsible for the deaths of 10s of thousands of his force,and he is ready to retreat from the fight.Maybe he shoud quit sending the poor buggers out in human waves of cannon fodder.

We are weak and out of ammo so whatever you do don't attack us!!!! Lol.......................................

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/05/23 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by victor#0

We are weak and out of ammo so whatever you do don't attack us!!!! Lol.......................................

Yup

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/07/23 10:00 PM

Looks like some shock n awe going on right now in Bakhmut....................

Within the past 60 minutes, Russian artillery surrounding what is left of Bakhmut, has begun firing Thermite Incendiery shells upon the **entire** area still occupied by Ukrainian troops. Whatever is left of the city after months of fierce fighting, is being incinerated.

As of 6:30 PM EDT on 5 May 2023, it is not known how many Ukrainian troops remain in the city, or how **any** of them can survive this onslaught.

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/07/23 10:04 PM

https://htrs-special.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/Bakhmut-Being-Incinerated-05-05-2023-1.mp4

Drone footage.....................

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/08/23 02:22 AM

Sure wish that footage was in Juarez, Piedras Negras, and Matamoros.

Re: "Shock and Awe" tonight in the battle space - 05/08/23 02:51 AM

the big uke offensive is yet to kick off, uke tanks in red square by forth of july.... laugh
© 2024 Trapperman Forums