Home

Police Fired on J6 attendees

Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 03:20 PM

With rubber bullet prior to the violence.?

First I’m hearing of it. Apparently video footage is about to be released.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 04:02 PM

We know one cowardly security guard, or whatever he was, didn't use rubber bullets when he shot and killed an unarmed woman. Guess the big tough guy thought she might hurt him. He should have been arrested and in prison. Instead, they prosecute a marine who killed a bully with a long criminal rap sheet who was threatening people.
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 04:09 PM

The Security Guard did not have Rubber Bullets.

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by randall brannon

He sure didn't. Rubber bullets don't normally kill people. The media tried to make him out to be a hero, when in reality, anyone who would kill an unarmed woman is a coward.
Posted By: Calvin

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
Originally Posted by randall brannon

He sure didn't. Rubber bullets don't normally kill people. The media tried to make him out to be a hero, when in reality, anyone who would kill an unarmed woman is a coward.

Well you can look at it this way. Once she hit the ground, nobody followed her through that window/door. Maybe we should send him to the border. Sometimes you need to break a few eggs to make an omelette.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 06:27 PM

Calvin,
We just learned your political affiliation.....
Posted By: 4zebra61

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 06:48 PM

I’m with Trapper 7!

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf
Calvin,

lol
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 07:09 PM

You mean occupation
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 07:10 PM

None of us were there, but I watched the footage of the Ashli Babbitt shooting. Act like a crazed animal and, well, you get what you get.

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 07:11 PM

Calvin,

If he justifies this, then I suppose it was still wrong for the marine to have accidently killed that criminal on the subway who was making physical threats to some people.

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
You mean occupation

Licensed Criminal?
Posted By: Muskeg

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
None of us were there, but I watched the footage of the Ashli Babbitt shooting. Act like a crazed animal and, well, you get what you get.

Then the bodies should have been piled high during the Floyd riots.

Does this philosophy apply to cops that act like “crazed animals” against people?

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 07:20 PM

This is kind of how I saw it. People go looking for trouble then people rally because they found it?

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

And yes, I'm WELL over the game these days. Just making an observation.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Muskeg

Then the bodies should have been piled high during the Floyd riots.

Does this philosophy apply to cops that act like “crazed animals” against people?

Agree. Yes, but I don't think that cop killed the Floyd.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Calvin

This is kind of how I saw it. People go looking for trouble then people rally because they found it?

How does that old saying go?
Dont bring a stick to a gunfight?

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 07:29 PM

Floyd was a career criminal, not the hero the media made him out to be. But, I don't think he got what he deserved. The cop that killed him got what he deserved.
He was the superior officer in charge. The other officers with him should not have been charged.

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 07:47 PM

Floyd was a career criminal, not the hero the media made him out to be. But, I don't think he got what he deserved. The cop that killed him got what he deserved.
He was the superior officer in charge. The other officers with him should not have been charged.

I see it like this: Anyone (Floyd) that sticks a pistol in a pregnant womans stomach needs to be immediately eliminated from the planet. I don't care who does it, how nasty it is, or how its done in any fashion. That person no longer gets to live among the peaceful here.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 07:59 PM

Boco
Knife

[Linked Image]

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 08:00 PM

I see it like this: Anyone (Floyd) that sticks a pistol in a pregnant womans stomach needs to be immediately eliminated from the planet. I don't care who does it, how nasty it is, or how its done in any fashion. That person no longer gets to live among the peaceful here.

You feel the same way about taking the life of an unarmed woman by a security guard on Jan. 6 because she was protesting? She was immediately eliminated from the planet.

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by 4zebra61
I’m with Trapper 7!

SO AM I!!!!!

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 09:08 PM

the video I watched never showed her attacking anyone or threatening anyone either. She stood up after crawling through the glass. Now standing is an excuse to shoot and Kill??? I never knew that was the law!!!

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 09:09 PM

Calvin,

If he justifies this, then I suppose it was still wrong for the marine to have accidently killed that criminal on the subway who was making physical threats to some people.

EXACTLY!!!

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/18/23 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

You promote some rent a cop murdering a 12 year military veteran.

Upstate does he really surprise you???
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 05:05 AM

That cop who shot Ashley Babbitt failed to follow orders. The order given that day was undoubtedly,
"Do not fire on anyone."
"There are too many of our operatives in the crowd engaged in rabble rousing and committing crimes themselves."
"We don't want any of our guys shot."
That is exactly why the National Guard was not deployed, as requested by then President Donald J Trump.

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 05:39 AM

Calvin,

So what is my political affiliation? I've voted the exact same party for 30 years. What is it? I've also spend well over 2 decades working for the opposite party indirectly (whom I've come to despise because of it). Do tell.

Trapper 7. I'll answer your question above. Not knowing anything about Ashli Babbit (other than the video I observed), I would " suspect" she and ol Floyd were worlds apart morally. My point here pertaining to Ashli (that you clearly missed) was when people willfully put themselves in these kinds of situations, bad things can and often times do happen...right or wrong...tragic or not. Drive 150 miles per hour down the road and you might die...swan dive off a bridge into unknown water and you might die. Get it?

Oh...and I'm all for that Marine. Nice try jumping to conclusions, though. But hey...its the internet way I guess. Just let emotions prompt your fingers do the typing. Carry on.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 10:56 AM

Unless you are on the political left. I don't remember the po-po busting a cap in the Code Pink protesters interfering with government procedure. Nor when Floyd protesters were chunking frozen water bottles, powerful fireworks, attacking police station, etc. Your "act like a crazed animal statement " obviously only applies to one side of the political spectrum.

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by 52Carl
That cop who shot Ashley Babbitt failed to follow orders. The order given that day was undoubtedly,
"Do not fire on anyone."
"There are too many of our operatives in the crowd engaged in rabble rousing and committing crimes themselves."
"We don't want any of our guys shot."
That is exactly why the National Guard was not deployed, as requested by then President Donald J Trump.

EXACTLY!! The same National Guard that Nancy Pigloser refused to allow. It was her call.

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 11:49 AM

Its always the folks saying the same thing. Cop gets away with killing someone a civilian would go to prison for killing, its the victims fault. A cop gets killed it doesn’t matter why its always the killer in the wrong. Feeling up somebody’s 16 y/o daughter calling it a terry search, stealing cash, planting evidence, does not matter. I used to be on the side of LE no question asked. Not any more.

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 11:59 AM

Its always the folks saying the same thing. Cop gets away with killing someone a civilian would go to prison for killing, its the victims fault. A cop gets killed it doesn’t matter why its always the killer in the wrong. Feeling up somebody’s 16 y/o daughter calling it a terry search, stealing cash, planting evidence, does not matter. I used to be on the side of LE no question asked. Not any more.

Never thought I’d be there either Danny, but…..
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 12:11 PM

Wonder how it would have turned out if it would have been a white man shooting a black woman?

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295

Wonder how it would have turned out if it would have been a white man shooting a black woman?

He would of had to shoot everybody to get out of there alive.
Posted By: MJM

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 12:38 PM

I heard there is 11,000 hours of J6 video they will not release. Kind of make you wonder? I guess it may show the entire thing was planned to smear Trump.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 12:53 PM

Yup. I'm now a defund the police type until we get a a handle on the "just following orders" attitude.

JMO, but as SWORN officers sworn to defend the Constitution they should be our first line of defense weighing every action against the Constitution. But like so much today oaths and Constitutions are just a check off box without meaning.
Posted By: mskrtman

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 01:33 PM

If a crowd came to your house screaming they wanted to hang some of the people inside then broke a window and came in would you shoot?

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by mskrtman
If a crowd came to your house screaming they wanted to hang some of the people inside then broke a window and came in would you shoot?

If I was harboring traitors to the Constitution, no.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

Yup. I'm now a defund the police type until we get a a handle on the "just following orders" attitude.

JMO, but as SWORN officers sworn to defend the Constitution they should be our first line of defense weighing every action against the Constitution. But like so much today oaths and Constitutions are just a check off box without meaning.

Yep, too many rats in the hen house anymore!

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 02:57 PM

[quote=J Staton][

J Staton...I can comment on this one as I was in the Floyd Riots every night...and after. Lets try and just call this a history lesson instead of a rant. I'll tell you frozen water bottles were about the least of our worries in the Floyd Riots (I can't comment on the code pink as I wasn't there). My guys got shot at nightly but they always shot at us from within a crowd so you couldn't return fire. They would also use wrist rockets with ball bearings while standing behind pregnant women. My guys got hit with these quite abit when they weren't dodging cars trying to run them down. They used pregnant women as shields quite often. I recall having to walk down the middle of the street because it was too hot on the sidewalk from all the burning buildings (including apartment buildings with children in them, that the "peaceful" protesters set). One of the guys counted 28 buildings (I think was his number) all burning at once in eyesight. Anyhow. Yes it was far different than what you saw on our liberal run TV stations...as I'm sure it was for most cities that burned.

Anyhow, it was well known that any shots we would have fired would have been met with immediate murder or attempted murder charges from our "self admitted" Antifa backed AG .,Keith Ellison (see how this works?)... as we were constantly instructed to "stand down" with no independent action. Meaning if the call wasn't made form the top (extremely leftist political agenda mind you) anything you did would result in appropriate (including criminal charges) disciplinary consequences. At this point, none of us cared if we got fired, but prison was what the admin was shooting for...and we knew it.

The elected powers that be decided not to send in the Natl Guard until the protesters acquired a "trophy" (their words). This was the 1st precinct where guys had been defending for days until we ran out of less than lethal munitions (planned). After the precinct was taken and burned, THEN our leftist governor marched in the natl guard. I asked one of the guys in the natl guard what they were capable of doing. He said "if these guys (meaning the rioters) knew how little we could do, they would run us all down".

We are in a spiritual war. We see the lack of moral compass and the breakdown of society every day if you turn on the TV. Iv'e always said the big cities are run by the devil. When we as a society shove God out of the way, the Devil steps in. I'm convinced that this country is already circling the drain. I don't think any one president will make any long term difference anymore and the wrong one will only accelerate our doom ( I sincerely hope I'm wrong). Put your faith in our savior Jesus Christ as thats all we have at this point BUT that's all we need (and more). Live as generous and peaceful as we can and ask for spiritual direction every day along with thanks for all we do have.

Signing off and getting some bee work done. I wish you all a blessed day!
Posted By: grampy

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 03:09 PM

Calvin . Well said, describes our leaders and politicians to a T in both our countries
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 03:11 PM

Calvin thanks for the history lesson. Much as I expected and sad where we have ended up in this country.

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 04:21 PM

Hard to imagine why so many people would be mad
Posted By: TC1

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 04:44 PM

Understood, Calvin. But until someone in a position such as yourself and countless other professionals in the line of work mentioned take a stand with the whole force UNITED, these corrupt DA’s and other bureaucrats in power will continue to use you as pawns in their war against our nations own citizens. Sometime soon I’m afraid we will all have to choose a side, and the way citizens have been treated by many of our police forces, you will have a tough time convincing many of us to trust in our police officers. Sad, but true. If our police want to regain any semblance of trust, they had better get to rooting out the corruption within their ranks & soon. I have immediate family in the forces, they keep me informed with the strife they are facing from within. Eventually it will come down to you are either with “us” or against “us”, that is my greatest concern. I hope to never see that, but would not be surprised the way the world is changing.

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 09:01 PM

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 09:49 PM

Calvin,
Based on what I saw of the Ashli Babbitt shooting, and from the viewpoint of 26 years in LE, I don't see that as a justifiable use of deadly force.

Your statement that "sometimes you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet" makes me wonder that, if you are a police officer, then you might be in the wrong line of work.

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 09:54 PM

Over the years there have been many threads on Tman about police shootings and arrests. Many that post on here have mostly sided more with the perpetrator/arrested. Yet, on this thread, I see some of these same folks stating the Ashli Babbitt shoot was OK. What makes that incident OK? Is it because it was at the US Capital? What gives?
Posted By: striped coyote

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 10:47 PM

I am mostly a lurker but the killing of Ashie Bobbitt was a hate crime in my opinion. The piece of crap cop crying on TV made me think he was crying his way out. He should be prosecuted just like the cops that killed Floyd. Two tiers of justice. It's time to hoist the Black flag.

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by TC1
Understood, Calvin. But until someone in a position such as yourself and countless other professionals in the line of work mentioned take a stand with the whole force UNITED, these corrupt DA’s and other bureaucrats in power will continue to use you as pawns in their war against our nations own citizens. Sometime soon I’m afraid we will all have to choose a side, and the way citizens have been treated by many of our police forces, you will have a tough time convincing many of us to trust in our police officers. Sad, but true. If our police want to regain any semblance of trust, they had better get to rooting out the corruption within their ranks & soon. I have immediate family in the forces, they keep me informed with the strife they are facing from within. Eventually it will come down to you are either with “us” or against “us”, that is my greatest concern. I hope to never see that, but would not be surprised the way the world is changing.

Game, set, match.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/19/23 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by mskrtman

No trained officer would. Or I guess I should say should, since one obviously chose to disergard his training and shot an unarmed person.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/20/23 12:11 AM

Over the years there have been many threads on Tman about police shootings and arrests. Many that post on here have mostly sided more with the perpetrator/arrested. Yet, on this thread, I see some of these same folks stating the Ashli Babbitt shoot was OK. What makes that incident OK? Is it because it was at the US Capital? What gives?

Whether it was justified or not,It worked.
It brought an immediate end to the attack.
That is surprising to me since most fighting forces will fight harder when fired upon.

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/20/23 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by Boco

That is surprising to me since most fighting forces will fight harder when fired upon.

Here in America, that is NOT how LE is supposed to gain control of a situation.

Just shoot an unarmed protester and hope the others stop? I guess she was that egg Calvin said needed to be broken for that omelet. Just DAM!

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/20/23 04:12 AM

Actually it did not immediately end. Maybe at that location attempts to enter that door ceased but it was another hour or so before the building was cleared.

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/20/23 04:14 AM

And it was not an attack. Unauthorized entry at most and you usually go to jail for shooting folks who commit simple trespass.
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/20/23 04:38 AM

Black cop kills an unarmed woman !
No news here !

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/20/23 10:32 AM

step one to bringing back confidence in LE is stop this qualified immunity nonsense.

step two would be putting the same effort into catching thieves they put into traffic enforcement and drug interdiction
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/20/23 10:57 AM

Shoot one unarmed person and the rest of the unarmed people tend to not want to get shot too.

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/20/23 11:16 AM

step one to bringing back confidence in LE is stop this qualified immunity nonsense.

step two would be putting the same effort into catching thieves they put into traffic enforcement and drug interdiction

Don’t think they can get it back.
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees - 05/20/23 11:52 AM

They've pretty well eliminated qualified immunity in Minnesota for LEOs, in case you want to check out a case study on how that works out. Oh and MN is on its way to legalize about anything you want to put in your body. With the exception of a fetus, perhaps
© 2024 Trapperman Forums