Home

Agreement reached

Posted By: Marty

Agreement reached - 05/28/23 04:24 AM

Debt limit agreement reached
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 04:31 AM

Thats too bad -I was hoping for a gov shutdown. With all the corrupt wackjobs in there now I am sure it is a "wonderful" agreement - until you read the fine print which will be no less than 500 pages.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 05:04 AM

Here it is:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/2811/text

Keith
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 05:44 AM

No one cares when they have to read all that gobbletee guck . Most Americans are concerned whith what matters and influences their decisions in life.Decisions pertinent to their own awareness. Debt is an abstract observation,..it holds no attention with those that lives depend on tomorrows determination.

Let it falter,..it's not like we haven't been here before.
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 10:06 AM

I heard that the BILLIONS for Illegals and their Financial Support including Cell Phones Welfare and their ability to get SSI is still in there.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 10:35 AM

Both sides get to act like they did something but nothing really changed. Gee, didn't see that coming.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Both sides get to act like they did something but nothing really changed. Gee, didn't see that coming.

Most likely an agreement was already made long before the 'show' of defaulting was put on. The swamp, no matter your letter, takes care of the swamp.
Posted By: Ridge Runner1960

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 11:52 AM

GREAT! gonna spend 15 trillion over the next 10 years while paying interest on 31 trillion in debt, gonna spend our way out of debt!

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner1960
GREAT! gonna spend 15 trillion over the next 10 years while paying interest on 31 trillion in debt, gonna spend our way out of debt!

Yup! Nothing new here. Republicans are just as guilty as democrats.
Posted By: micheal

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 12:13 PM

Well said
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 12:37 PM

anybody expect anything different?
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner1960

Yup! Nothing new here. Republicans are just as guilty as democrats.

Agree. Both parties want their version of big government and big spending.
Posted By: Guss

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 01:28 PM

It means nothing!! This country is gone were losing freedoms every day.
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 02:18 PM

This is another one of those bills or agreements where the members of Congress will "have to pass it to see what's in it".

I doubt any member from either chamber has physically read the entirety of this agreement, yet we all will be bound to it and suffer from it in one way or another.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 02:30 PM

Wow, BC just admitted his party wants big Gov. and big spending.
Posted By: K52

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by CTRAPS
This is another one of those bills or agreements where the members of Congress will "have to pass it to see what's in it".

I doubt any member from either chamber has physically read the entirety of this agreement, yet we all will be bound to it and suffer from it in one way or another.

I doubt if any congressman reads these bills, rather they rely on their aides to tell them what is in a bill. What could go wrong here!
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 03:22 PM

It’s not final yet nothing is set yet they still have time to screw everything up!

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Diggerman
Wow, BC just admitted his party wants big Gov. and big spending.

Wow, the Republicans (my registered party) forgot how to at least pretend to support small government and fiscal responsibility a long time ago.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 04:22 PM

The Donald just said we just need to go ahead and default.

So which is it?

Go along to get along spending ourselves into bankruptcy or default now and get it over with?

Here's a clue, Einstein once said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 05:06 PM

Don't forget Trump added almost $7 Trillion to the national debt in 4 years.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 05:11 PM

I have not forgotten. Have not forgot how he jumped on the covid band wagon either
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

So which is it?

Go along to get along spending ourselves into bankruptcy or default now and get it over with?

Here's a clue, Einstein once said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

I don't think most people realize what defaulting will all entail

It will be ugly beyond ugly. It's going to happen eventually but there isn't a politician who will voluntarily allow it to happen.Not as long as we have a printing press
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 05:24 PM

So which is it?

Funny that was not he did in 2018 when he had the chance.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by randall brannon
I heard that the BILLIONS for Illegals and their Financial Support including Cell Phones Welfare and their ability to get SSI is still in there.

sick
Posted By: victor#0

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 07:05 PM

This " deal " is a joke! NO the US will not default if they do not make a deal, Yes the fat bloated corrupt govt will have to live within it's means. The threat of " default " is nothing more than a scare tactic.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
I have not forgotten. Have not forgot how he jumped on the covid band wagon either

He was no fiscal conservative, that's for sure.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt

So which is it?

Funny that was not he did in 2018 when he had the chance.

True, but as he said he's not president now, lol.

But seriously he was looking for a second term then he won't be now.

No easy answer.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 08:19 PM

Of course Donald wants to default he hopes it will make a big mess and he can save the day but HE helped add to it when he was in office. But really it is the same old horse and pony show .Run up to almost then pass something that keeps both sides pet projects going so both sides can say they won.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County

If they did not dump his policies and then the pandemic hit his increase in jobs would of offset a lot of that cheap shot at best.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 09:23 PM

Well under DJT gas was not over 3.00 like it is with Biden! And things people need every day was cheap also.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 09:36 PM

The "pandemic" was no worse and not even as bad as some of the other flu's we have had. Did not shut everything down and spend billions on a vaccine that didnt work either.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 09:37 PM

Trump did a lot of good but I have no clue why some people think the sun rises outta his posterior.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 09:40 PM

While I agree I do feel for him on the Covid BS. He was flat out being LIED to by medical "professionals" all around... from Fauci, to the CDC and WHO. I know I sure would have hated to be in the position to have to decide whether or not Covid was as serious as they were all saying it was. Lotta weight to have the lives of 334M people riding on your shoulders.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

While I agree I do feel for him on the Covid BS. He was flat out being LIED to by medical "professionals" all around... from Fauci, to the CDC and WHO. I know I sure would have hated to be in the position to have to decide whether or not Covid was as serious as they were all saying it was. Lotta weight to have the lives of 334M people riding on your shoulders.

X2.While I didn't agree with his handling of the China flu, I can see how one could be duped into listening to the "professionals" about something you know nothing about.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 09:53 PM

Problem is he's still listening to them.
Posted By: Bearcub

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 09:59 PM

That’s Awesome News Marty !!

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by SNIPERBBB
Problem is he's still listening to them.

He's painted himself into a corner being the biggest cheerleader for the vaccine's speedy development. I predict if Trump wins the nomination any and all vaccine injuries/deaths will move into the mainstream media and no longer be censored. Guess who'll get the blame?

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by victor#0
This " deal " is a joke! NO the US will not default if they do not make a deal, Yes the fat bloated corrupt govt will have to live within it's means. The threat of " default " is nothing more than a scare tactic.

We would absolutely default.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 10:45 PM

Who that is running for the Rs will be better then Trump?. I don't think any will be.
Posted By: nate

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Guss
Who that is running for the Rs will be better then Trump?. I don't think any will be.

I agree 100 percent, there's no one else that's not in someone's elses back pocket.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 11:21 PM

I like DeSantis quite a bit.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 11:26 PM

DeSantis did it in FL. Can he do it on a bigger stage?.
Posted By: Rat_Pack

Re: Agreement reached - 05/28/23 11:27 PM

Trump was stitched
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 12:45 AM

The swamp will eat Ron’s lunch and sue him into poverty the first day in office if he was ever to win.

I will vote for Trump once again just to watch him get revenge on these traitors for all of us.

He was lied too about covid and had traitors on his team at every level. I doubt he will fall for it twice.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 12:47 AM

grin
Posted By: Boco

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 12:51 AM

Print baby print.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 01:08 AM

I will vote for Trump again this time. He proved he can take the demonrats best shot and still stand on the other hand Ron would fold up on the floor like a babie.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 01:48 AM

Remember … DeSantis was losing the governor race in Florida badly until Trump stepped in and endorsed him. Then he won.
How is Ron going to win now all by himself?

I don’t watch cable news, but I bet the fake news is giving him plenty of air time in hopes of taking Trump out of the race,because they are not worried about Ron at all.
Posted By: corky

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 02:11 AM

x2
I really liked Trump's policy decisions, personnel decisions not so much. I think his personality and the way he was portrayed in the press has made him toxic and is unelectable this time around. We need the suburban housewife vote and he can't deliver it. Also, he blamed the evangelicals for his failure last time, not a prudent move. Keep in mind Trump , if he should win, could not run again. He would lose a lot of power essentially being a lame duck from day one of his term. The swamp would have little reason to fear him as a lame duck.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 02:30 AM

I doubt we will ever see the situation we find ourselves in get any better. There would have to be a major upheaval. I doubt that would happen.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 02:46 AM

Y'all are talking like there will actually be an "election" in 2024.
You do realize that virtually nothing has been done in the swing states (you know, the only ones which matter in presidential elections) to thwart ballot stuffing.
There is nothing that can be done about it before the election in 2024.
Kamala Harris could very well be our next president. Laughable? Yes, but look who is the leader of the free world right now!

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 02:51 AM

They say the republicans will be ballot harvesting this go around and I hope so. The media is trying to convince republicans voters that Trump is too toxic to be elected, but if so why is Trump leading by huge margins ?

It’s all fake news on the boob tube folks. Don’t fall for it.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 02:52 AM

^This^

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff
They say the republicans will be ballot harvesting this go around and I hope so. The media is trying to convince republicans voters that Trump is too toxic to be elected, but if so why is Trump leading by huge margins ?

It’s all fake news on the boob tube folks. Don’t fall for it.

I take what polls say with a grain of salt.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by corky

x2
I really liked Trump's policy decisions, personnel decisions not so much. I think his personality and the way he was portrayed in the press has made him toxic and is unelectable this time around. We need the suburban housewife vote and he can't deliver it. Also, he blamed the evangelicals for his failure last time, not a prudent move. Keep in mind Trump , if he should win, could not run again. He would lose a lot of power essentially being a lame duck from day one of his term. The swamp would have little reason to fear him as a lame duck.

Trump will get the same people who voted for him last time, and that's it. The question is will that be enough?

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 11:17 AM

And your beloved Hair Sniffer has added more than that in just funding the illegals and funding the war against Russia let alone his attacks on our Energy Independence that alone has cost us BILLIONS!!!

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 11:27 AM

I'll vote for China Joe in the primary and Trump in the general unless he's made ineligible to run. The swamp has been working on it. If that happens it's Joe all the way unless there's a more radical leftist to vote for. My hope is if it gets bad enough people will finally stand up and fight back. Joe, or someone further left, would be the one to make things that bad. A RINO or moderate democrat will keep people complacent while the Republic continues to erode into a completely communist governance. As for DeSantis, if he runs in 28 he'll get my vote even though the "cheat" will likely still be in place.
Posted By: JoMiBru

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 12:08 PM

“Turd Sandwich”
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 12:27 PM

And your beloved Hair Sniffer has added more than that in just funding the illegals and funding the war against Russia let alone his attacks on our Energy Independence that alone has cost us BILLIONS!!!

I never saw BC post he was pro Biden or voted for him.did I miss it? (Biden is easier shorter to type than hair sniffer ) Or are you just a guy that can't Handel someone pointing out the bad crap your guy does so try to deflect it ? Worse thing for this country is when people excuse poor choice from "their guy" becuse he is better than the other guy. He can still be better and it's OK to not only admit your guys weak points but call them out on them and let them know when they are out of step. That's the start of accountability.

I voted for Trump in both primaries and Presidential elections yet when I bring up his failings the Trump fan boys automatically jump to my guy is Biden. It's a mental issue I believe with bothe the left and right.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 01:24 PM

Barring a black swan event(which could happen tomorrow) Hair Sniffer and company won't make 7 trillion by the time they are done.
Posted By: nate

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 02:01 PM

Another (Paul Ryan) he'll crumble. Trump is the man there terrified of, people need to wake up.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 02:46 PM

I'll vote for Trump if I have to. Can't see him winning, but I'll cast my vote if he's the candidate.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 04:20 PM

[Linked Image]

One way to get rid of a good chunk of debt would be to finally start the war with china, declare their debt null and void and have Japan waive their debt for protecting them. Brazil is tight with china and has adopted the one china policy, so we could possibly null their debt too. Hong Kong, as part of china, would have their debt nulled.

Ireland and the UK, as allies, would have to support us as well as many other allied countries, who we owe less to. That debt would go away too.

I am not advocating this, but think there's a good possibility this will happen.

Keith

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 04:35 PM

You do understand China bought treasuries to get American dollars back into the American economy so we had dollars to buy Chinese products. This is a problem when trade deficits keep sending money one way.

The U.S. problem is not Debt it is continual deficits. The American people are to blame, if cutting spending was popular, it would happen. The American economy and the American people are hooked on borrowed and printed money.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
[Linked Image]

One way to get rid of a good chunk of debt would be to finally start the war with china, declare their debt null and void and have Japan waive their debt for protecting them. Brazil is tight with china and has adopted the one china policy, so we could possibly null their debt too. Hong Kong, as part of china, would have their debt nulled.

Ireland and the UK, as allies, would have to support us as well as many other allied countries, who we owe less to. That debt would go away too.

I am not advocating this, but think there's a good possibility this will happen.

Keith

Or we could eliminate welfare, fake disability welfare, foriegn welfare and fire most federal employees.

Wouldn't a war with China cost more than $1.8 Trillion?

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 05:13 PM

the red wave of '24 should fix everything...
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by nate

Another (Paul Ryan) he'll crumble. Trump is the man there terrified of, people need to wake up.

But orange man is bad.

He puts out mean tweets.

He calls for banning a bump stock knowing it will be defeated by the supreme court.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 05:24 PM

Getting off in the weeds here, but the bump stock thing is bizzare. Why waste everyone's time with a move like that?
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 05:32 PM

Getting off in the weeds here, but the bump stock thing is bizzare. Why waste everyone's time with a move like that?

Perception is reality.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 05:43 PM

could have been part of a deal for votes....

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 05:52 PM

Because Trump doesn't give a crap about the 2A and his disciples are like battered women making bizarre excuses for their man.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
[Linked Image]

Keith

Or we could eliminate welfare, fake disability welfare, foriegn welfare and fire most federal employees.

Wouldn't a war with China cost more than $1.8 Trillion?

Most of our debt is internally owed.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
Most of our debt is internally owed.

Yes, most of our debt is internal. Nothing has ever made the US Economy grow more and created more tax revenue, than major wars.

Keith

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 06:15 PM

the debt we own is a scam...now almost all government is also.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 06:41 PM

Wars cause massive deficit spending. Now it appears pandemics do too. frown
Posted By: rex123

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 08:22 PM

I have one simple question. So many on here say the election was stolen. Won't go into prove their is a pillow guy that said he had prove? My question is what 's to keep it from happening again? The democrats don't want Trump to win His side doesn't want him to win so what's the answer?

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 09:07 PM

Because Trump doesn't give a crap about the 2A and his disciples are like battered women making bizarre excuses for their man.

HA HA HA!!! The 2 A was never attacked under Trumps Cabinet the way your beloved Hair Sniffer attacks ALL @ A owners. Your leftist never ends. Neither does your Never Trumper
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by JoMiBru
“Turd Sandwich”

"Big Giant Douche"
(Not you. Just going with what I presume is your South Park election theme.)

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 09:53 PM

I never saw BC post he was pro Biden or voted for him.did I miss it? (Biden is easier shorter to type than hair sniffer ) Or are you just a guy that can't Handel someone pointing out the bad crap your guy does so try to deflect it ? Worse thing for this country is when people excuse poor choice from "their guy" becuse he is better than the other guy. He can still be better and it's OK to not only admit your guys weak points but call them out on them and let them know when they are out of step. That's the start of accountability.

I voted for Trump in both primaries and Presidential elections yet when I bring up his failings the Trump fan boys automatically jump to my guy is Biden. It's a mental issue I believe with bothe the left and right. [/quote]
He earned Hair Sniffer when he picked up young girls and started smelling them. Remember that one when even on Camera and the Parents were trying to protect their little girl and the Hair Sniffer used his Body Guards to prohibit the Parents to take her away. He earned the name Hair Sniffer because he is disgusting treating little girls that way!!!
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Agreement reached - 05/29/23 10:03 PM

I think you missed the point.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/30/23 01:36 AM

Yes this is correct, his son is an avid hunter so his plan is to take away his sons guns.
I don’t understand the bigger question, why all the lawyers on this site trolls ?

Re: Agreement reached - 05/30/23 01:46 AM

Because all lawyers are that way
Posted By: Dragger

Re: Agreement reached - 05/30/23 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by victor#0

Winner, winner! Chicken Dinner!

Re: Agreement reached - 05/30/23 05:10 PM

#kickthecan

Re: Agreement reached - 05/30/23 05:54 PM

yukonjeff, How is it trolling to answer a question?

And, the 2A is about way more than hunting.

Trump did suck on the 2A. There is no rationale argument to the contrary.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Agreement reached - 05/30/23 06:21 PM

Can he get 30% of the dem vote?

Re: Agreement reached - 05/30/23 06:26 PM

yukonjeff, How is it trolling to answer a question?

And, the 2A is about way more than hunting.

Trump did suck on the 2A. There is no rationale argument to the contrary.

[Linked Image]

Until it came time to do it. He said alot of things to appease peopke.

When the Manchin/Toomey bill was proposed, which was about what that tweet was about, he opposed it.

https://wvmetronews.com/2019/08/20/outcome-of-manchin-toomey-gun-bill-depends-on-trump/

Trump..."we do have alot of background checks right now".

Re: Agreement reached - 05/30/23 06:33 PM

I posted his own words. Assuming you are right, one should not appease on Constitutional rights.

He did ban bump stocks. And, save the 4D chess nonsense about knowing the Supreme Court would overturn it.

Battered woman.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/30/23 06:37 PM

He was a net gain on the 2a considering what he reversed and what his SCOTUS nominee's reversed.

I agree 100% with Yukon Jeff about you.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/30/23 06:42 PM

He was a net gain on the 2a considering what he reversed and what his SCOTUS nominee's reversed.

What did he "reverse"?

Re: Agreement reached - 05/30/23 06:47 PM

Interesting way of trying to get the exact opposite out of a direct quote from the man. Sure I don't like bump stocks, but it lead down hill and opens doors. Just becuse he picked a few Supreme Court judges that are good and may have done a few other pro gun thing does not in any way make baning firearms accessories pro gun

Re: Agreement reached - 05/30/23 06:49 PM

Misery loves company, there's your guy B.C., lol.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/30/23 07:01 PM

Misery loves company, there's your guy B.C., lol.

What did he "reverse"?

As for PF's post, Trump did zero pro gun.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Agreement reached - 05/30/23 07:18 PM

Yep,.put yourself in Trumps shoes,this virus pandemic virtually comes out of the blue. What do you do?.You rely on the so-called best virologist there is.
And they lied to him and the citizenry. Scarf lady admitted as much.
But the damage is done and it will be more fodder for the left to use,just like all the other lies now proven to be untrue.
Posted By: Anglinscreek

Re: Agreement reached - 05/30/23 08:31 PM

Trump isn't second amendment friendly.

"Take the gun first, go through due process second,"

Sounds like something some on here would hate if it came out of the mouth of Obama or Biden, but it didn't.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/30/23 11:49 PM

I'll tell ya how it is...

For years now a couple of ya bash Trump as anti-gun, mainly because of the bump stock ban. Yep, bad move but as expected a court struck it down..but he did it.
Now onto the false claims that he's an anti, not second amendment friendly, to which I really shouldn't have to post his reversals for the 25th time.

Are ya that forgetful or dishonest? Serious question.

Just "unsigning" the United Nations arms trade treaty got us out of hot water. His move to unsign was backed by every gun group in the U.S. the SAF, GOA, NRA and others I forget.

Then he reversed Obama giving the very liberal IRS the ability to place people on a red flag list and Lead bullet ban.

So go on like children saying it over and over, tell it enough and you'll believe it.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/31/23 12:17 AM

For years now a couple of ya bash Trump as anti-gun, mainly because of the bump stock ban. Yep, bad move but as expected a court struck it down..but he did it.
Now onto the false claims that he's an anti, not second amendment friendly, to which I really shouldn't have to post his reversals for the 25th time.

Just "unsigning" the United Nations arms trade treaty got us out of hot water. His move to unsign was backed by every gun group in the U.S. the SAF, GOA, NRA and others I forget.

Then he reversed Obama giving the very liberal IRS the ability to place people on a red flag list and Lead bullet ban.

So go on like children saying it over and over, tell it enough and you'll believe it.

Well it was not just the bump stock, it was also take the guns first and due process later, and I don't like the idea of suppressors. But keep giving him a pass and saying he is pro gun.

Now I think you left off he singed or repealed Obama be so cmp was able to bring back the m1 grends and 1911s for your pro category.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/31/23 12:20 AM

That's the list of accomplishments? Not too impressive on the 2A is he?

Re: Agreement reached - 05/31/23 12:31 AM

There's others, but I don't think you can comprehend, or....

Re: Agreement reached - 05/31/23 12:37 AM

Bla8ne you have claimed Trump was anti 2nd many times. Please list the anti 2nd things he has done while potus. Bump stock ban is irrelevant at this time, so let's see your list which backs up your claims. Thanks.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/31/23 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm

Well it was not just the bump stock, it was also take the guns first and due process later, and I don't like the idea of suppressors. But keep giving him a pass and saying he is pro gun.

Now I think you left off he singed or repealed Obama be so cmp was able to bring back the m1 grends and 1911s for your pro category.

And which of those two things did he do?? Neither!

Good grief.

Maybe we can talk about the good Zinke did for us? Very pro Hunter/Trapper.

Or how about the two background check, close the gun show loophole bills the dems came up with when they took the house? He told them, DOA, will be vetoed.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/31/23 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
Bla8ne you have claimed Trump was anti 2nd many times. Please list the anti 2nd things he has done while potus. Bump stock ban is irrelevant at this time, so let's see your list which backs up your claims. Thanks.

I've covered this many times here. In detail. Look it up.

And damaging the 2A by executive order is very relevant.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/31/23 01:51 AM

Thats what I thought.

smile

Re: Agreement reached - 05/31/23 02:02 AM

Thats what I thought.

smile

Search function Marty. I'm not typing it again.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/31/23 02:10 AM

No thanks, it is part of the discussion you are engaged in. Defend your point of view or it lacks credibility.

smile

Re: Agreement reached - 05/31/23 02:10 AM

Thats what I thought.

smile

Yep

Re: Agreement reached - 05/31/23 02:15 AM

Trump could have easily traded the bump stock ban for something he wanted knowing that it would be overturned.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/31/23 02:18 AM

That was a bad move, it gave his enemies something to hang their hat on as you can see, but it did take the heat off guns after our worst mass shooting in history.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/31/23 02:25 AM

That was a bad move, it gave his enemies something to hang their hat on as you can see, but it did take the heat off guns after our worst mass shooting in history.

Speaking of that mass shooting whatever came of that?

Re: Agreement reached - 05/31/23 02:30 AM

Not much.

Hotel got sued but I don't know the outcome.

Over 850 injured with I believe 58 killed.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/31/23 02:34 AM

I just looked, cost the hotel 800 million.

Re: Agreement reached - 05/31/23 06:18 PM

If anyone's watching this play out and listening to the interviews, its not hard to separate the establishment members from the ones who want to do what they were elected to do.

Posted By: Boco

Re: Agreement reached - 06/01/23 02:02 AM

Looks like Big Joe Got er done.

Re: Agreement reached - 06/01/23 04:24 AM

Looks like the inflation expansion bill is going to get pushed through thanks to the low T gop, what a bunch of cucks!

Re: Agreement reached - 06/01/23 05:07 AM

The republicans sold us out again.
It’s officially a uniparty now.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Agreement reached - 06/01/23 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff
The republicans sold us out again.
It’s officially a uniparty now.

On the bright side, it will simplify target selection when the shooting starts.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Agreement reached - 06/01/23 08:48 PM

© 2024 Trapperman Forums