Home

Don't cancel lbqzty events...

Posted By: Marty

Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/30/23 05:32 PM

Target reported that its employees faced threats over its new Pride collections celebrating the LGBTQ+ community and responded by pulling some of the merchandise that had caused the most "significant confrontational behavior" to protect the safety and wellbeing of its employees, according to a statement from the company.

Extremism experts and LGBTQ advocates warned that removing merchandise could be seen as a success by anti-LGBTQ extremists and violent protesters which could lead to copycat behavior threatening the already marginalized community.

Several Targets also received bomb threats over Memorial Day weekend related to the controversy, according to Cleveland 19 News. The threats reportedly called for the return of LGBTQ+ items to the shelves, according to the local news outlet, which said it received the bomb threats.

the freaks call in bomb threats but anti freaks are a danger..stupid is forever.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/e...81d16161eb42708fdd2c795cd041da&ei=37
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/30/23 05:44 PM

" marginalized community" lol

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/30/23 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson

special rights community..is more accurate.

smile
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/30/23 07:25 PM

I don’t watch much news, but anyone have a link to the violent protesters against the alphabet group?
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/30/23 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
I don’t watch much news, but anyone have a link to the violent protesters against the alphabet group?

The violent protesters are them hating themselves. lol
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/30/23 09:11 PM

The lgbt&qs make up a tiny, insignificant percentage of the total population, but if you just guessed their numbers from watching new TV programs and new movies, you would guess that over half of the population was queer.

Keith
Posted By: gcs

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/30/23 10:58 PM

I don't know how they'd be "marginalized" if they didnt' insist on telling everyone... what happened to "don't ask, don't tell"?
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/30/23 11:06 PM

Solid chance this was someone from 4Chan /pol...

Either way, what a mess.

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/30/23 11:10 PM

trump supporters are marginalized for real, queer freaks are not so there is that.
Posted By: Guss

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/30/23 11:31 PM

Someone needs to put these LGBTQRT in their place! It's not about human rights they want to spread their sins around the country.
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/30/23 11:43 PM

These FREAKS called LGBQRSTUVW get a whole month of ignorant BS called Pride Month and our vets get 2 days!!! SICK and DISGUSTING!!!
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/31/23 12:03 AM

seems like the pendulum is swinging. went from a death penalty in the middle ages to prison until recently and now its gone past live and let live into marginalizing hetero sexuals. it will eventually center out but when?
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/31/23 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson

Marginalized mental capacity
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/31/23 10:42 AM

The bomb threats were called in by left wing activist for the stores taking down some of the gay merch. The fake news is lying again.
When asked to prove some of the threats to their employees that must be on the security cameras they couldn’t.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/31/23 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff
The bomb threats were called in by left wing activist for the stores taking down some of the gay merch. The fake news is lying again.
When asked to prove some of the threats to their employees that must be on the security cameras they couldn’t.

I think it's Target covering their tracks as they realized they stepped on a hornets nest.
Shifting blame in an attempt to not alienate the LBQBBQEIEIO crowd.

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/31/23 02:14 PM

Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/31/23 02:27 PM

I stopped shopping at Target many years ago when they refused to allow Salvation Army bell ringers at Christmas time and allowing men to use women's rest rooms. Nothing they do would surprise me anymore.

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/31/23 03:44 PM

the dykes are to strong for her. especially the bull dyke

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/31/23 04:02 PM

they need to go back in the closet....

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/31/23 06:03 PM

And weld the door shut.

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/31/23 06:03 PM

And weld the door shut.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/31/23 07:21 PM

I am shocked Youtube allows those videos!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/31/23 10:07 PM

Thanks for the videos Danny. Now I understand why men are dressing like women, they're hoping they'll be attacked by a wild pack of dykes. laugh

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 05/31/23 11:43 PM

hard to imagine anybody taking those films serious but they abolutely did
Posted By: Savell

Re: Don't cancel lbqzty events... - 06/01/23 01:58 AM

… I think they’re great public service films with valuable info on homosexual behavior and habitat

“Oftentimes public restrooms are a preferred hangout of the homosexual “

… I also enjoyed the medical descriptions as well

“Ralph is sick , not with a physical sickness like smallpox, but with a mental sickness that is just as dangerous and contagious…. You see, Ralph is a homosexual . The homosexual demands intimate relations with those of his own sex”

… he was right… highly contagious judging from what we’re seeing these days lol

.., we had a family viewing of that first one over here … Thanks Danny lol
© 2024 Trapperman Forums