Home

Maybe now they'll open on Sundays

Posted By: Blaine County

Maybe now they'll open on Sundays - 05/30/23 05:50 PM

Chik-fil-A has gone woke. Just saw it on ARFCOM. I wanted you to hear it from me first.

https://www.chick-fil-a.com/dei

There's one by the Atwoods closest to my place. Sometimes those little chicken biscuits sound good when running errands on a Sunday morning--but CFA is never open!
Posted By: warrior

Re: Maybe now they'll open on Sundays - 05/30/23 05:57 PM

They've long been on my personal boycott list when Dan met with heretics in Atlanta following the Floyd overdose.

And I've as much said so to Dan's face on one of my visits to Bashear Farm.

He lacks his Dad's simple bedrock of conviction.

Re: Maybe now they'll open on Sundays - 05/30/23 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
They've long been on my personal boycott list when Dan met with heretics in Atlanta following the Floyd overdose.

And I've as much said so to Dan's face on one of my visits to Bashear Farm.

He lacks his Dad's simple bedrock of conviction.

Yeah, I remember that. Good point.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Maybe now they'll open on Sundays - 05/30/23 06:07 PM

So I read through all that or at least skimmed it and what am I missing. What's woke about it?
Posted By: warrior

Re: Maybe now they'll open on Sundays - 05/30/23 06:14 PM

DEI or Diversity Equity Inclusion is straight out of the Critical Race Theory playbook. By inserting this false idea into corporate boardrooms at the executive level we get Diversity as in promotion and retention based upon social selection rather than merit, Equity as in outcome based results rather than equality of opportunity and Inclusion as in the selection of some to the exclusion of most.
Posted By: jalstat

Re: Maybe now they'll open on Sundays - 05/30/23 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
DEI or Diversity Equity Inclusion is straight out of the Critical Race Theory playbook. By inserting this false idea into corporate boardrooms at the executive level we get Diversity as in promotion and retention based upon social selection rather than merit, Equity as in outcome based results rather than equality of opportunity and Inclusion as in the selection of some to the exclusion of most.

X2
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Maybe now they'll open on Sundays - 05/30/23 10:06 PM

I've never eaten there because the drive thru line is always too long. Now maybe there will be enough people boycott the place I'll get a chance to try a chicken sammich.
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: Maybe now they'll open on Sundays - 05/30/23 10:17 PM

Tore down the grade school building I went to as kid to build the one here. Haven't ever been there got no reason to rush over and try it either. So if the person that's sending chicken out drive up window has a bone threw their nose. I guess I will never know or care.

Mac
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Maybe now they'll open on Sundays - 05/30/23 10:26 PM

Maybe they'll stay closed on Sundays.
Posted By: Mando

Re: Maybe now they'll open on Sundays - 05/30/23 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
Chik-fil-A has gone woke. Just saw it on ARFCOM. I wanted you to hear it from me first.

There's one by the Atwoods closest to my place. Sometimes those little chicken biscuits sound good when running errands on a Sunday morning--but CFA is never open!

Popeyes is a lot better.
Posted By: gcs

Re: Maybe now they'll open on Sundays - 05/30/23 10:43 PM

What does diversity have to do with making a chicken sandwich? just make a good sandwich and let whoever ,or whatever, buy it. Simple.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Maybe now they'll open on Sundays - 05/30/23 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mando
Originally Posted by Blaine County

Popeyes is a lot better.

On diversity and biscuits this is true. Not on chicken sandwiches.
Posted By: charles

Re: Maybe now they'll open on Sundays - 05/31/23 12:05 AM

Think some are reading more into this than is there. Either way, We all do better, when we all do better.

Each to his own. The corporate world has its challenges to appeal to all customers.
Posted By: G Hose

Re: Maybe now they'll open on Sundays - 05/31/23 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
So I read through all that or at least skimmed it and what am I missing. What's woke about it?

X2

Re: Maybe now they'll open on Sundays - 05/31/23 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by charles
Think some are reading more into this than is there. Either way, We all do better, when we all do better.

Each to his own. The corporate world has its challenges to appeal to all customers.

I agree. I posted in fun.

I'm not a fan of woke culture or forced DEI, but I'm not a fan of cancel culture either. A bunch of so called conservatives acting like hysterical liberals.
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Maybe now they'll open on Sundays - 05/31/23 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by G Hose
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

X2

X3
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Maybe now they'll open on Sundays - 05/31/23 12:16 AM

I think that China Hut is better.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Maybe now they'll open on Sundays - 05/31/23 12:21 AM

Next time your in the KC area google go chicken go. beats em all
Posted By: Giant Sage

Re: Maybe now they'll open on Sundays - 05/31/23 12:33 AM

Atliest we know there pronoun.
What if they wanted to be called rooster filet, or heshe or shehe, I'm confused ?
Posted By: Anglinscreek

Re: Maybe now they'll open on Sundays - 05/31/23 04:21 PM

Tell the doll how the chicken sandwich hurt you🙄
© 2024 Trapperman Forums