Home

Marines

Posted By: rex123

Marines - 05/30/23 10:22 PM

Just saw a video where two Marines were beaten by a crowd of mostly teenagers in California. Sad day.
Posted By: jalstat

Re: Marines - 05/30/23 10:37 PM

Saw it also
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Marines - 05/30/23 10:44 PM

Animals.
Posted By: nate

Re: Marines - 05/30/23 10:51 PM

Their filth, sickening
Posted By: Lazarus

Re: Marines - 05/30/23 10:53 PM

I would have thought Marines would have considered that a target rich environment.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Marines - 05/30/23 10:56 PM

3 Marines were assaulted. Remember the Zoot Suit Riots?

Keith
Posted By: Marty

Re: Marines - 05/30/23 11:01 PM

Obviously this is disgraceful behavior but it comes as no surprise to me at all and there is no turning back from the point we are at...been saying the cities were beyond hope for a while now and it will just keep getting worse. Things are well beyond hope at this point..

Re: Marines - 05/30/23 11:31 PM

'Hundreds' of teens took over a popular meeting spot in Philadelphia on Memorial Day, sparking a major police response.

Between 300 and 500 youngsters reportedly flocked to Penn's Landing at around 8pm Monday night - the site where most of the city's celebrations to commemorate the nation's fallen heroes took place over the weekend.

The pack is believed to have assembled at the RiverRink - an outdoor roller rink - before moving to the area of Front and Walnut Street. The riverside area was home to Summerfest 2023, where a Ferris wheel, carnival games, a play area for kids, and food and drink stalls assemble for the hot months ahead.

There were various reports of rowdiness and violence, with authorities forced to move teenagers on and take to the air to oversee proceedings from above.

There were reports of shots being fired near the Market Street Bridge and car vandalism at Front and Market Street, with the 6th District apparently reporting that several vehicles were damaged along Front Street by youngsters.

The move came after hundreds of youngsters caused chaos on 11th and Market Streets earlier that month, leaving property vandalized, a police officer injured and dozens of cops to be drafted in to contain the rampage.
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Marines - 05/30/23 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
'Hundreds' of teens took over a popular meeting spot in Philadelphia on Memorial Day, sparking a major police response.

Between 300 and 500 youngsters reportedly flocked to Penn's Landing at around 8pm Monday night - the site where most of the city's celebrations to commemorate the nation's fallen heroes took place over the weekend.

The pack is believed to have assembled at the RiverRink - an outdoor roller rink - before moving to the area of Front and Walnut Street. The riverside area was home to Summerfest 2023, where a Ferris wheel, carnival games, a play area for kids, and food and drink stalls assemble for the hot months ahead.

There were various reports of rowdiness and violence, with authorities forced to move teenagers on and take to the air to oversee proceedings from above.

There were reports of shots being fired near the Market Street Bridge and car vandalism at Front and Market Street, with the 6th District apparently reporting that several vehicles were damaged along Front Street by youngsters.

The move came after hundreds of youngsters caused chaos on 11th and Market Streets earlier that month, leaving property vandalized, a police officer injured and dozens of cops to be drafted in to contain the rampage.

Start giving the police full auto and let them use it. That will stop this BS!!!

Re: Marines - 05/30/23 11:53 PM

They should put these POS down like a Rabid animal and then when they find out who the Parents are take EVERYTHING they own and put them in Jail. UNLESS the Parents have already had problems with them and have dealt with the Welfare Department and given up.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Marines - 05/31/23 12:26 AM

With todays environment, had they fought back, they’d face a court marshal. They’d smear the military on the news and post pics of the precious kids they beat or killed in the process. Sad day indeed.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Marines - 05/31/23 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
With todays environment, had they fought back, they’d face a court marshal. They’d smear the military on the news and post pics of the precious kids they beat or killed in the process. Sad day indeed.

A) 30-40 vs 3?
B) you mean they'd post 10 year old pics of the peeps at 8 years old..
Posted By: warrior

Re: Marines - 05/31/23 01:00 AM

We had something called an engineer roll call.

Anywhere in the town of Grafenwohr, FRG a engineer got in trouble on a weekend an engineer would hit the street and call for an engineer roll call on the double. You could expect the bars to empty and the trouble would be handled.

I hope the Gyrenes have something similar.
Posted By: Jingles

Re: Marines - 05/31/23 03:12 AM

Don't forget Payback is A Medivac,
I won't be surprised if some serious "GetDOWN" isn't handed out in the dark of the night, with air tight alibis for all concerned
Posted By: DVinke

Re: Marines - 05/31/23 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by Jingles
I won't be surprised if some serious "GetDOWN" isn't handed out in the dark of the night

I did not see the video but I am guessing the town was San Diego.
Any smart recruit would party south of there. Only reason to be north is tail.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Marines - 05/31/23 02:52 PM

They arrested some of that scum. But I doubt that anything will happen to them. They won't release any names because they are minors.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Marines - 05/31/23 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by DVinke
Originally Posted by Jingles
I won't be surprised if some serious "GetDOWN" isn't handed out in the dark of the night

I did not see the video but I am guessing the town was San Diego.
Any smart recruit would party south of there. Only reason to be north is tail.

The assault of three Marines happened in San Clemente, near the Pier, which is the hang out spot in that town.

Keith
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Marines - 05/31/23 03:29 PM

They were on the beach and the punks where shooting bottle rockets at them. The marines ask them to stop. Then 40 plus teenagers jumped them. I think the marines were afraid to open the can of whoop arse on them based on what is going on with the marine in newyork. You know some of the punks would have injuries before the punks over powered them had they fought back .
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Marines - 05/31/23 04:50 PM

When my oldest was in the Marines, he spent most of his time in Hawaii. They caught grief from locals on the beach, and if they got to far out of bounds, fights were started elsewhere.

"Haole you don't belong".

Regardless who started the trouble, it was going to be their fault simply for being there. So their solution was to seldom leave the base. Bottom line he has no love for Hawaii.

Those marines did the smart thing and hunkered down till help arrived. Things being what they are, they are better off this way. They are on the high ground.

Re: Marines - 05/31/23 05:24 PM

I tink these Punks should be given Hard time for the next 50 years. Then while doing Hard time when they get their 5 hours of sleep a night put them in Bubbas call to let him work them over.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Marines - 05/31/23 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by randall brannon
I tink these Punks should be given Hard time for the next 50 years. Then while doing Hard time when they get their 5 hours of sleep a night put them in Bubbas call to let him work them over.

Maybe they might get a judge that gives them an option of prison or a 4 year enlistment in the MARINES.
Then tell the drill instructor at boot camp why they are there. That will fix em.

Re: Marines - 05/31/23 08:30 PM

the punks get to run wild with little punishment, defend yourself and you go to jail. something is gonna break under that system of justice.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Marines - 05/31/23 09:31 PM

If the judge has any balls to him, or her, sentence should be max hard time or see that recruiter there....

But that would've been back in my time before the military went woke.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Marines - 05/31/23 10:05 PM

It's scary to think that these same teens will possibly one day be running the country. Bunch of losers!
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Marines - 05/31/23 11:19 PM

Do to them what they did to the Marines.

Re: Marines - 05/31/23 11:23 PM

Be alert, be prepared physically and mentally. Do not hesitate. Most people loose because something jumps off unexpectedly and the first thing they do is think 'I don't believe this is happening' instead of instantly using violence of action.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums