Home

Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors...

Posted By: DaveP

Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/09/23 06:21 PM

Next up, Cracker Barrel.

[Linked Image]

I don't think they know who their core demographici s, lol.

Why any corporation evens weighs in on controversial or political issues, on either side, is beyond me.
Why risk alienating a big chunk of your customers?

Unless you NEED that ESG score...
Posted By: warrior

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/09/23 06:41 PM

They are already struggling since they added booze.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/09/23 06:43 PM

lol

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/09/23 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
They are already struggling since they added booze.

I thought they added booze BECAUSE they were sliding downhill?

I think they just steepened the slope, lol.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/09/23 07:57 PM

Lego has the little boy from the Woman’s soccer team as a spokesperson it seems they learned nothing from Subway.

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/09/23 07:59 PM

They've been slipping for awhile.

Reacted badly to the accusations from those that aren't crackers.
Then something slipped in quality.
Then to try to gain new customers they added booze forgetting just who their Sunday crowd is.
(Who would in all likelihood enjoy a mimosa with lunch but wouldn't dare in public, lol)
Now this.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/09/23 08:00 PM

At least we know now it's not only the food that sucks. whistle
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/09/23 08:06 PM

I went in the local Krogerva couple weeks ago and they had a “rainbow” display right when you walk through the door. I left mad and haven’t been back. Trying to decide what to do. I’ve been shopping there 30 years. I quit Cracker Barrel a couple years ago. Three of us went in, sat down, ordered and ate without a mask and some girl decided she’d show herself at the cash register by telling me we’d have to mask if we came back. I asked her why she waited until after we ate to tell us. I told her I wouldn’t be back. There were maybe 10 people eating in there. I told her she ought to worry more about that than being woke and brainwashed.

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/09/23 08:12 PM

They believe they can out last any backlash. Chances are they will because of convenience. They are betting people aren’t going to regress to gardening, raising and butchering their own food. Some will but it won’t be enough.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/09/23 08:17 PM

Kroger makes their employees wear an apron with a rainbow on it and put out a statement as to what it is for.

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/09/23 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
They believe they can out last any backlash. Chances are they will because of convenience. They are betting people aren’t going to regress to gardening, raising and butchering their own food. Some will but it won’t be enough.

I NEVER thought the AB boycott would last this long, but pleasantly surprised.
Each week gets worse, and doesnt take into.account declining bar sales, only retail

Stupid SHOULD hurt...
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/09/23 08:46 PM

Kroger, Walmart and Aldi are only grocery stores in this area. All celebrating their “pride” this month.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/09/23 09:40 PM

Lowes has gone half woke I guess. Nothing "pride" for the customers to see, but I walked into our computer room the other day and it was top to bottom rainbow crap with some big banner talking about what "pride" is.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/09/23 09:46 PM

I have to ask this. I am an old guy so I have to ask why can't they do what they do and not shove it down everybody else's throat?
Posted By: riverratdm

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/09/23 11:28 PM

Do these comanies have to do this for their banking? Why else would they all feel the need to do this?

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/09/23 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by DaveP
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

I NEVER thought the AB boycott would last this long, but pleasantly surprised.
Each week gets worse, and doesnt take into.account declining bar sales, only retail

Stupid SHOULD hurt...

If it was as important as food and water it would have been over by now.

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/09/23 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by riverratdm
Do these comanies have to do this for their banking? Why else would they all feel the need to do this?

Yes
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/09/23 11:38 PM

They are being pushed by large investment houses that are pushing it. (Blackrock)
These investment places thru your IRA's control many shares of their stocks.
If they want a company to push this crap the corporations will.

So your investments are more than likely the thing that is being used to push this stuff.
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/09/23 11:45 PM

I hope my response does not get this thread axed, but it will be the truth as far as I see it.

The companies are doing this because of the bankers and the folks that actually run the government encourage it and give breaks to them if they do, or they may mandate it. You and I don't run the government. Corporate banks that are tied to the current administration and other global financial institutions do.

Our administration is full of a bunch of corrupt, evil, pedophile, child trafficking individuals. So is much of the rest of the western world as far as the leadership goes. This is gaining traction, because the people in charge want it. The force behind it has been a reprobate since Eden, then doubled down at Sodom and Gomorrah, and then again doubled-down after the Obama presidency (another reprobate). Its the same story, it does not change. Its just that now, the American people are so pathetic, not only do we accept and allow it, but most voters want it. Same old game, just different time and different players.
Posted By: keets

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/09/23 11:52 PM

pretty much nailed it
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/10/23 03:30 AM

Matthew talks about the time Satan went on top of the mountain to tempt Jesus. The deceiver tried several tempts, but the last one was his best offer. He took Jesus on top of a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and all their glory and riches. Satan, said, "all these things I will give to You if only you will fall down and worship me."

Jesus did not accept, and said get on out of here Satan, as we are to worship the Lord our God and him only.

The interesting thing is that Jesus never questioned his ownership. In order to have a good deal or business transaction, then the offer must be valid. Jesus never questioned Satan's ownership of the all the kingdom's of the world.

So, in my mind, Satan is the god of this world, and he does own it all and has power over the leadership. I am convinced he cannot gain power over a country or kingdom if it has leadership and a people that put Jesus first. That is no longer the case for our country.

The craziness will continue to erode this country to the point of one of two things will happen. Either Jesus returns and sets things straight, or there will be blood in the streets..
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/10/23 04:24 AM

Crack barrel shut down 3 of 4 locations here in Oregon before they could celebrate nasty sexual behavior month

Mostly because they insisted on serving crappy food

Good riddance
Posted By: Marty

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/10/23 04:45 AM

I am proud to be a cracker every month.

grin

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/11/23 10:39 AM

Now it makes sense.
Larry Fink. Again..

[Linked Image]
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Yet Another Corp Shows its ( Rainbow) Colors... - 06/11/23 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
I am proud to be a cracker every month.

grin

You're supposed to be experiencing white guilt, Marty. The plan is not working! grin
© 2024 Trapperman Forums