Home

NO football for me !!

Posted By: jbyrd63

NO football for me !! - 09/04/23 07:43 PM

Well I have spectrum and they are fighting with Disney / espn/SEC network. I got spectrum . SO all espn channels are blacked out unless I spend another 15 bucks a month for streaming service. Didn't miss much this weekend

OH yea I pay for sports packages but spectrum won't cut bill because it also has the crappy big 20 conference on it.
Posted By: salemtrapper

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/04/23 07:46 PM

Get a ruko and you can get fubo they have all those channels.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/04/23 07:55 PM

Go hunting, fishing and trapping instead.
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/04/23 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper

What he said!
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/04/23 08:29 PM

Saw they cut signal at 7:01 when the Florida game started at 7:00, lol. Get fubu, boo boo, doo doo, etc, etc. most dont realize alot of us live out in the sticks, barely get a signal on a tv antenna much less all the high tech crap! Not everybody has high super duper speed internet.
Posted By: Mike C

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/04/23 11:07 PM

We all know the only reason you’re really upset is because you can’t watch the Buckeyes!!! grin
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/04/23 11:14 PM

Saw they cut signal at 7:01 when the Florida game started at 7:00, lol. Get fubu, boo boo, doo doo, etc, etc. most dont realize alot of us live out in the sticks, barely get a signal on a tv antenna much less all the high tech crap! Not everybody has high super duper speed internet.

We all know the only reason you’re really upset is because you can’t watch the Buckeyes!!! grin

LOL GO BLUE !
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/04/23 11:36 PM

!!!
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/04/23 11:44 PM

If you get fox sports you can watch the most important game of the year at 2:30 on Saturday, go cyclones.
Posted By: hippie

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/05/23 10:44 AM

Oh man JBird, you missed All the marquee matchups!!!

I'm tell'n ya, they had you on the edge of your seat and you didn't know who was gonna win!! lololol
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/05/23 11:13 AM

Go Packers!
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/05/23 12:25 PM

Who watches college football anyways
We don't watch college anything up here ..or Nascar
Posted By: learch

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/05/23 12:56 PM

TCU vs Colorado was the game to watch and it wasn’t on Disney.
Posted By: Crowfoot

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/05/23 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by martentrapper

What he said!

TV sports .... no better waste of time.
Get a life ... one of your OWN ! (and keep you change for ammo)
smile
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/05/23 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck
Who watches college football anyways
We don't watch college anything up here ..or Nascar

Nessy No NFL Thursday or Monday night football. No college basketball. Dish has a great deal right now with a 400 dollar visa card but Momma has ton of her shows record on her DVR . So she says no to switching.
Posted By: Wright Brothers

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/05/23 01:42 PM

Thought sure this'd be about the HS coach that took a knee.
They'll spin that one up later. grin
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/05/23 06:11 PM

I have The Dish Network. Not sure how this crap affects me. This weeks Penn State game is covered by Peacock, I don't know that I get Peacock, The game starts at noon and my 60th Class Reunion starts at noon. If I feel well enough I will go to the reunion. I think the rest of Penn State's schedule will all be on the Dish Network channels that I get.
Posted By: TurkeyWrangler

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/05/23 08:17 PM

"Didn't miss much this weekend"

LSU getting stomped was pretty awesome.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/05/23 08:22 PM

https://v2.sportsurge.net/home2/#/groups/0 - 10 min before game time, go there and stream it free. Pretty much every game, football, baseball, hockey, etc... pros and college. Some of the options that will pop up work better than others. Streameast and volkiots (sp) are typically the ones I use. I watch the games streamed on my chromebook while watching TV with my wife. A refurbished Chromebook can be had for under $100. Mine is a Dell. It's all I use for a computer. I can do about anything you can do on a PC and no worries about viruses and stuff.
Posted By: Guss

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/05/23 08:24 PM

I don't watch ant sports on TV over paid babies.

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/05/23 08:26 PM

Guss, as always, you're a real ray of sunshine. lol
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/05/23 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~
https://v2.sportsurge.net/home2/#/groups/0 - 10 min before game time, go there and stream it free. Pretty much every game, football, baseball, hockey, etc... pros and college. Some of the options that will pop up work better than others. Streameast and volkiots (sp) are typically the ones I use. I watch the games streamed on my chromebook while watching TV with my wife. A refurbished Chromebook can be had for under $100. Mine is a Dell. It's all I use for a computer. I can do about anything you can do on a PC and no worries about viruses and stuff.

Thanks for the link! I’m one of those with “no life” lol. I LOVE college football. If I can’t watch a game I’ll record it, lol. I’m SEC, but will watch them all.

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/05/23 09:00 PM

Don't log in to anything Wanna Be. When its just before game time, all the games will be listed when you click that link. You click on the game you want to watch, then pick one of the various streams. Some have an ad or two or three, others you get so many ads you can't even get the stream to start. Keep trying, you'll find one that works for you. You shouldn't have to ever give them any info.
Posted By: Snyde901

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/05/23 09:08 PM

Some of you guys claiming it's a waste of time seem to spend an awful lot of time on here. grin

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/05/23 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~
Don't log in to anything Wanna Be. When its just before game time, all the games will be listed when you click that link. You click on the game you want to watch, then pick one of the various streams. Some have an ad or two or three, others you get so many ads you can't even get the stream to start. Keep trying, you'll find one that works for you. You shouldn't have to ever give them any info.

I didn’t…and I will. Thanks again.
Posted By: bass10

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/06/23 10:02 AM

I'm also one of the guys with no life. I played HS football and basketball and then continued adult leagues and softball in my 20's. Used to be somewhat athletic
and love sports. I never watch Pro sports anymore for reasons posters listed but I love my college football and basketball. I watch zero TV and I mean zero except
college sports. If its not your thing so be it, I'm sure others use their little relaxation time to do things that I wouldn't. Oh, and I still ran my trapline through HS every
morning from my 10 speed bike. Go Bucks.
Posted By: run

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/06/23 12:59 PM

You win the internet today!
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/06/23 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Snyde901
Some of you guys claiming it's a waste of time seem to spend an awful lot of time on here. grin

Yup

Re: NO football for me !! - 09/06/23 04:04 PM

College girls softball and boys baseball also gets a nod from me.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums