Home

Conservative voters SUCK

Posted By: martentrapper

Conservative voters SUCK - 10/04/23 04:16 PM

Important local election yesterday for Fairbanks Alaska area. 3 seats on a 9 seat borough assembly and 3 seats on school board. I think there are 6 seats total for school board.
Union voters turned out en mass. Conservatives barely showed up. The big government. union folks now control the assembly. Property taxes soon to rise. Climate change restrictions coming!
School board now controlled by teacher unions. Katie bar the door! Cost of everything going up. Gonna be some big increases in teacher pay next round of contract talks!
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/04/23 04:46 PM

Liberals have beaten us in about everything that counts. They've taken over education, the media, and the judiciary. They excel at getting the vote out by any means, legal or not.

It's been happening for decades. The whole time too many conservatives do nothing but whine about it.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/04/23 04:56 PM

If you can’t get away from this BS in Alaska we are screwed it sounds like it’s time to go remote then come back and rebuild after they burn it all down with the woke nonsense.
Posted By: Spike369

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/04/23 05:41 PM

We're screwed.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/04/23 05:50 PM

Conservatives just want to be left alone and don't really want to get involed; we have a life.

On the other hand, leftist follow the religion of Marxism, and are on a mission.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/04/23 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Spike369
We're screwed.

Not yet
They're just lubing us up for the big Push. cool
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/04/23 06:10 PM

A high percentage of people who vote democrat make their entire livings off of voting to take money from those who work and have it given to themselves. The few days they vote to enrich themselves, at other people's expense, is the only work they do.

Keith
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/04/23 06:15 PM

Sometimes the best way to fight fire is to let it burn.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/04/23 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by waggler
Conservatives just want to be left alone and don't really want to get involed; we have a life.

On the other hand, leftist follow the religion of Marxism, and are on a mission.

To Darn busy at work and building a life. Not sitting around living off the govermt and dreaming up problems to be outraged about. I know I don't miss work to go vote. Outcome won't change its been determined ahead of time so won't matter matter anyway.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/04/23 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm

To Darn busy at work and building a life. Not sitting around living off the govermt and dreaming up problems to be outraged about. I know I don't miss work to go vote. Outcome won't change its been determined ahead of time so won't matter matter anyway.

You're right waggler. Many formerly conservative countries throughout the world and throughout history have been taken over by liberals. IMO it is inevitable for the reasons you mentioned.

PF, polls here are open 6:00 AM and close at 9:00 PM. I work a lot of hours but not that many. I don't have to take off of work to vote. I even find a way when I'm working out-of-state.

Posted By: victor#0

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/04/23 09:11 PM

Color me surprised. Alaska is turning blue just look at the statistics for Alaska and you can see how their policies are destroying our state. Fairbanks is just a mini san fran and I avoid fairbanks as much as possible.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/04/23 09:54 PM

The future belongs to those who show up.

Theres a myth that goes around that conservatives win in low turnout elections. We generally do better in high turnout, 2016 and 2020 notwithstanding.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/04/23 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by SNIPERBBB

Theres a myth that goes around that conservatives win in low turnout elections. We generally do better in high turnout, 2016 and 2020 notwithstanding.

Since the programmable voting machines have been used.
Posted By: Mando

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/04/23 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by SNIPERBBB

It's a big club, and you and I are not in it.....George Carlin
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/04/23 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm

Apathy and excuses is how we get beat in elections. There is such a thing as absentee voting.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/04/23 11:04 PM

Funny thing about that the last election they moved my polling place a few months befor 30 m8ns on was further away. I still made it to vote and drove a bl8nd family member an hour away to his polling place actually all 3 in that county because non knew what place he had to go and though the man was 60 he had never voted.
The results didn't matter.

Keep living in the delusion that your vote counts and you hav3 a say in the government and we will get them next time. It's all controlled opposition s9 you believe you have representation. That belief keeps you complying with the system and under control. If you/the people don't believe they have a say then there is noncompliance and revolutions. So the puppet masters give you the illusion you have a say. Don't believe it that's your choice but tell me what actually got done Trumps first 2 years when the Republicans had all 3 branches. Nothing good on the 2nd.

Got a lot of federal judges is about all i can think of positive. Obama care didn't get repealed many cam0ained 9n that and other th8ngs the did nothing on when they had no. excuses. Why is that. Couldn't be becuse they honestly don't want to do anything about it and they like it as it I'd. We always move left regardless of the letter by the name. It's just slower when it's an R. Funny we never move right jus slow the movement to the left when the R are in charge.
Its the conclusion i have come to unless you can Change my mind ?

Lug nut. Some of us work 2.5 hours from home and 12 and 16 hr shifts. I'm glad you feel like your votes count. I have never missed an election but I won't go out of my way ever again to wast the time to vote in a rigged game.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/04/23 11:05 PM

Build the wall around every major metropolitan area, and I'd be fine!
Posted By: gcs

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/04/23 11:16 PM

I vote in every election, but I have no illusions that it matters here, at least I can legitimately complain when things go south...
Posted By: Boco

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/05/23 12:30 AM

If you dont vote you have zero credibility when complaining about elections or govts elected.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/05/23 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
If you dont vote you have zero credibility when complaining about elections or govts elected.

Can we at least complain about crime? lol
Posted By: Shakeyjake

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/05/23 11:23 AM

We just had a provincial election a couple days ago. NDP won over the PC…..Liberal barely got 1 seat. So…They’re opening 3 new emergency rooms in Winnipeg, digging up the city landfill to search for a body for a few million bucks(that’s just for the study to find out if it’s feasible), and I’m sure I’ll be getting a few raises in the next few years. But where is the money coming from? And who’s gonna staff the Erooms? Manitoba Hydros bank will take a big hit again, they ran the crown corporation to the ground the last time they were in.
Manitoba is a conservative province but they’re sick of the PC candidate I guess
Posted By: midlander

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/05/23 11:49 AM

X2 this is a fact....period.
Posted By: white17

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/05/23 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by victor#0
Color me surprised. Alaska is turning blue just look at the statistics for Alaska and you can see how their policies are destroying our state. Fairbanks is just a mini san fran and I avoid fairbanks as much as possible.

Anchorage is even worse. The municipal assembly there is composed almost entirely of leftists and sexual deviants.
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Conservative voters SUCK - 10/05/23 05:16 PM

X2
© 2024 Trapperman Forums