Home

What say you?

Posted By: trapper les

What say you? - 10/13/23 02:17 AM

[Linked Image]
What do you think folks...conspiracy or no?
Posted By: rex123

Re: What say you? - 10/13/23 02:18 AM

NO
Posted By: warrior

Re: What say you? - 10/13/23 02:44 AM

Nope

Not when you consider hamas has been around since at least the 80s.
Posted By: Chancey

Re: What say you? - 10/13/23 04:18 AM

I think a full scale war with other countries that are not on the same board with the fiat money system that we are on, is and has been inevitable. I think the deepstate and central bankers have to add more players to the game in order to keep their scam going (even if temporarily), no matter what the cost is.

If that cost includes killing the innocent, including women, children, elderly, etc. I don't think they care. Those innocents are just a means to an end. Yes, I think the people that run the western world governments are that evil. What they have done with our dollar and open border policy proves it IMO. They are simultaneously destroying both our currency and our culture.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: What say you? - 10/13/23 12:30 PM

I agree Chancey, there is a lot going on to try and save the American dollar right now.

I read where, Israel had "green lighted" the take over of the Southern tip of Armenia by Azerbajan..area(kicked out ethnic Armenians) and that is the trade corridor between Russia and Iran/china.....so...in this instance, Isarael gave a thumbs up to a islamic countries little hostile take over of land occupied by Christians, as it would take away from the Russian side.....Iran alledgedly said...dont cross that line. I wish I could find that reference. I am trying to put all this Geo political crap together so I can understand it better.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums