Home

FBI and DC

Posted By: Blaine County

FBI and DC - 12/31/23 03:29 PM

Wait. Now y'all want to keep the FBI? Washington DC will be the "crown jewel"?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: HayDay

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 03:37 PM

So are you saying what he wants to do is bad?

It should remain a place where a sitting member of congress, an on duty secret service agent and an FIB agent can be car jacked and robbed with no consequences? A place where it is so dangerous the professional sports teams are bugging out? Restaurants and businesses shutting down in droves?

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 04:19 PM

What I'm saying is that this nut is all over the place. And not good for the country.

Neither is Biden.

It's time to move on.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 04:24 PM

He's saying they need to wallow in the shole they helped create.........
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 04:24 PM

BC suffers from TDS!
Posted By: warrior

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 04:26 PM

So "white flight" is good for DC?

Typical wasp rino attitude, destroy it with your rot and corruption then walk away.

No, I take that statement as a "you broke it, you're going to stay and fix it". And it most certainly did not say nothing will change in leadership. It merely addressed the building of a new boondoggle headquarters in the suburbs.

But you rino nevertrumpers are as bad as the dims at spinning lies and twisting words to your own nefarious purpose.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 04:30 PM

I don't remember the details, but it wasn't that long ago folks were saying its time to do away with the FBI. Corruption and what not. I'll stick with the opinion we'd probably be better off wothout them.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
So "white flight" is good for DC?

Typical wasp rino attitude, destroy it with your rot and corruption then walk away.

No, I take that statement as a "you broke it, you're going to stay and fix it". And it most certainly did not say nothing will change in leadership. It merely addressed the building of a new boondoggle headquarters in the suburbs.

But you rino nevertrumpers are as bad as the dims at spinning lies and twisting words to your own nefarious purpose.

Truth

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 04:37 PM

Agree on doing away with the FBI and 99% of DC but that isn't what's in the statement and the twisted delusion of BC.

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 04:38 PM

Agree on doing away with the FBI and 99% of DC but that isn't what's in the statement and the twisted delusion of BC.

X2

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
What I'm saying is that this nut is all over the place. And not good for the country.

Neither is Biden.

It's time to move on.

So what you are saying is you like the policy, but can't stand the person who would implement it. So of the two, which is more important?
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 04:49 PM

Nobody should live in DC except for members of the federal government while employed or in office. It should be the seat of the federal government ONLY, not a city for non-governmental employees to live in. This would solve the crime problem there, or at least pass it on to the surrounding states where it might be dealt with more effectively, and it would also solve the whole "no taxation without representation" problem that the residents of DC have.

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
I don't remember the details, but it wasn't that long ago folks were saying its time to do away with the FBI. Corruption and what not. I'll stick with the opinion we'd probably be better off wothout them.

They were. But now they'll cheer for a big beautiful new FBI building.

I don't disagree with anyone who says federal agencies should be slashed and shrunk considerably. And DC has been a dump for decades. Oh well.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 05:56 PM

Neither is Biden.

It's time to move on.

Why is cleaning up the crime in DC bad for the country ? With the FBI headquarters there, is should be the safest city in the US, if they were doing their job.

so you thought this would be a good troll for today ?
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 07:17 PM

Neither is Biden.

It's time to move on.

I don't often agree with this man but here I do.

What needs to be done is eliminate the FBI completely along with several other federal agencies. Roll the actual agents into other law enforcement agencies. Only about 1/3 of the FBI is actual reinforcement agents. FBI has about 35,000 employees. That means that approx 24,000 can be eliminated. At $100,000/yr MIN. that would save us $2.4 billion. A good start I'd say.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 07:57 PM

I just can't wrap my head around how hate and disdain has clouded so many people's judgment. We should base our decisions on logic, not feelings.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 08:05 PM

BC,
I wasn't sure you had TDS...until now. You definitely have a terrible case of it..and it's eating you from the inside out.

What Trump posted isn't ANYTHING about "keeping the FBI." Everyone knows, including him, that the FBI will never be dissolved. He is saying they need to be forced to stay in the craphole they help create and be made to straighten that mess out.
Posted By: hippie

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf
BC,
I wasn't sure you had TDS...until now. You definitely have a terrible case of it..and it's eating you from the inside out.

What Trump posted isn't ANYTHING about "keeping the FBI." Everyone knows, including him, that the FBI will never be dissolved. He is saying they need to be forced to stay in the craphole they help create and be made to straighten that mess out.

The jealousy he has of Trump's accomplishments in his life is amazing.

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 08:56 PM

It is indeed a cult. Cult members who claim TDS anytime anyone questions their leader. On anything.

Is anyone who does not support Trump a bad American?

I also saw on the news that he's promising reciprocal concealed carry. Had four years (two for sure) to have done this the first time. He won't do it but why now?
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 09:16 PM

Well, I am not a cult member and would vote for an alternative, but man BC you are messed up. I have read your stuff and it is what is leading to the decay of this country. Look at the fall of all the great empires and the stuff you post and the democrats and or non-conservatives support is horrific for our country and my grandchildren.

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 09:23 PM

It is indeed a cult. Cult members who claim TDS anytime anyone questions their leader. On anything.

I also saw on the news that he's promising reciprocal concealed carry. Had four years (two for sure) to have done this the first time. He won't do it but why now?

You were not questioning Trump. You were intentionally mis-stating what you know Trump meant. You did this because you are ate up with with your dislike of the man.

You say you like neither Trump or Biden, yet it's very obvious how you vote. You hope people think you are a fence sitter so some of the heat will be deflected, but you ain't hiding it very well.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 09:29 PM

Nothing Donald says that cannot be turned into what it’s not Its simply amazing how a simple true statement of common sense is a problem somehow. Common sense has been replaced with agendas, narratives and propaganda today. The amount of people that want the guy locked up but can’t give a valid reason for it is staggering that’s not the America I grew up in.

If Sniffy said the exact statement nothing would be said about it in fact it would be supported, same statement different people. Today the rule of law and due process mean nothing even to the people that live by what they both stand for.

Welcome to Communism folks.
Posted By: Posco

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 09:33 PM

Who are you going to support? Trump or Biden, those are your options.

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Posco

Who’s ignoring the rule of law really, his drama thinking is quite amusing it’s so bizarre but everyone else is the problem that’s priceless. You know what the post will be about before you ever open it totally predictable every time.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 09:43 PM

If someone could show me actual facts on what Biden has done to better this country I’d vote for him. People tend to think that the economy is the best it’s ever been and prices are lower than they’ve ever been.
I put this out and have yet to get a response on another social media platform that was advocating all his accomplishments.
Just an example…Gas $1.83 a gallon before Biden. Gas rose to $5.83 a gallon after Biden. Now it’s dropped to $3.83 and everyone is like look how great it is!! It’s still $2 more than it was when he started screwing this country over!! I just don’t see how people actually fall for this and say we have it better under Biden.

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 09:46 PM

They feed us the numbers they want us to see just like telling us the border is secure. Why would we believe anything else they are telling us it’s all smoke and mirrors
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 09:53 PM

The key is to make things so terribly bad, then ease up a bit before election. Then half as bad as it was, seems better than twice as bad as it originally was. Because the collective we has such a short memory.

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Yukon John
The key is to make things so terribly bad, then ease up a bit before election. Then half as bad as it was, seems better than twice as bad as it originally was. Because the collective we has such a short memory.

Yep
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 09:56 PM

Don't forget the comodity trading guru who left our men to die in Bengazi (tho I cannot imagine anyone with more advanced than a half wit who thinks she would have been a good leader).

I think we have formed a concensus that TDS is the culprit and don't forget a concensus is the new benchmark of science LOL.

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 10:08 PM

How serious can you take a guy that says we are wrong for thinking not following the Constitution is wrong but he then blames one guy for what he’s not doing. That’s crazy I don’t care who you are! He should focus on why they fear the man so much and make up BS everyday to cover their own crimes.

People are sheep and blind sheep at that today very sad.

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 10:09 PM

That's not true. We are about to have Republican Primaries. If Trump gets the nomination, I'll happily vote Libertarian again--pending the candidate obviously.

Again, are you a bad American if you don't support Trump?

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
How serious can you take a guy that says we are wrong for thinking not following the Constitution is wrong but he then blames one guy for what he’s not doing. That’s crazy I don’t care who you are! He should focus on why they fear the man so much and make up BS everyday to cover their own crimes.

People are sheep and blind sheep at that today very sad.

Try that one again. It made no sense.
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 10:13 PM

Why are those our only options though? Because the game is rigged, that's why.

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 10:14 PM

So your solution is to vote for a guy you don’t know and chuck that vote away? Genius move it sounds like. People see the way Donald is being treated if they get away with it how fairly will we be treated then, it’s not rocket science is it?

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 10:16 PM

Hint “your the guy”.
Posted By: Mando

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 10:21 PM

Well bc.. hypothetically, if Trump gets the nod and you vote libertarian, it's a vote for the left side automatically because your vote really won't matter. May as well go out to eat with the family instead of going to the voting booth. Just sayin.

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 10:21 PM

Small minds focus on things that don’t mean much!

We now have….
Open borders
Perverts openly in positions of authority in schools.
High gas prices
Wars and rumors of wars
2 tiered legal system
Media no longer investigates just uses democrat talking points
And much more

YEP TDS BC

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 10:23 PM

So your solution is to vote for a guy you don’t know and chuck that vote away? Genius move it sounds like. People see the way Donald is being treated if they get away with it how fairly will we be treated then, it’s not rocket science is it?

I am hopeful Haley wins the primary. I will vote for her. Not perfect but 1000 percent better than Trump.

As for the Libertarian, I said depending on the candidate. For instance, if RFK, Jr somehow gets in that ticket (which has been speculated), I'm out.

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mando
Well bc.. hypothetically, if Trump gets the nod and you vote libertarian, it's a vote for the left side automatically because your vote really won't matter. May as well go out to eat with the family instead of going to the voting booth. Just sayin.

It's time for another civics lesson on the Electoral College.

I vote in Oklahoma. My Libertarian vote and anyone who votes Democrat won't matter.

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 10:28 PM

Haley? I figure you for a CC kinda guy

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 10:33 PM

Bad? Probably not. Useless? Absolutely.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff

so you thought this would be a good troll for today ?

[/quote]
In my opinion, BC is incapable of being a troll. Trolling takes intelligence, a cunning nature, and the ability to think fast on his feet.
He has none of these traits.
He just blindly throws bombs, but cannot effectively defend his positions.
It is very difficult to have a debate of wit with him as he all to often shows that he is an unarmed opponent.

Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mando

It's time for another civics lesson on the Electoral College.

I vote in Oklahoma. My Libertarian vote and anyone who votes Democrat won't matter.

Honest question. If you lived in a purple state and the candidates were Trump, Biden, and some third party.... would you vote for Trump?
Posted By: James

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 11:00 PM

Bad? Probably not. Useless? Absolutely.

The farce is strong in this one.

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 11:02 PM

Beware, BC, it's another test of voting purity.

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by James

Jim

Nope...just common sense.

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Yukon John
I just can't wrap my head around how hate and disdain has clouded so many people's judgment. We should base our decisions on logic, not feelings.

Amen!

And blind devotion to demagogues is not logical.

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 11:11 PM

I'd rather slice open my stomach on Fifth Avenue, New York City, than vote for Trump.

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 11:18 PM

I'd rather slice open my stomach on Fifth Avenue, New York City, than vote for Trump.

Jim

I'll give you 100 bucks if you do it .....either one

Jim

Good grief!

You'd not vote for a Republican no matter who it is, James.

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 11:25 PM

Jim

Really too bad you came back. That's a really sick statement!!!

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 11:54 PM

You'd not vote for a Republican no matter who it is, James.

I'd vote for Nikki Haley.

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 11:55 PM

Yeah right.

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 11:56 PM

The TDS infected people don’t get it never will it seems like. They look at things through a straw a bar straw at that. It’s not about Trump it’s about fairness, the rule of law, equal treatment, personal choice and the Constitution and due process that’s being circumvented today. Funny that escapes lawyers

After all this time of endless reindeer games being played (see the first post on this thread) and all the made up and manipulated garbage (see first post again) they blame on person and he has no rights to them not even the basic ones.
Posted By: BeLiSlE330

Re: FBI and DC - 12/31/23 11:59 PM

Pretty sure politics isn't allowed on trapperman...
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 12:01 AM

Trump is not the "leader" of trump supporters. He is who they want for president.
If Trump and Biden are not right for America, who is? Why?

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by martentrapper
Trump is not the "leader" of trump supporters. He is who they want for president.

Agree I’ve worked for managers I did not care for but they got the job done.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Bear Tracker
Well, I am not a cult member and would vote for an alternative, but man BC you are messed up. I have read your stuff and it is what is leading to the decay of this country. Look at the fall of all the great empires and the stuff you post and the democrats and or non-conservatives support is horrific for our country and my grandchildren.

well said.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by martentrapper

Trump is the only one running with a sack big enough to effect change, find someone else and I will give him a look.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 12:15 AM

Jim

You're that much a leftist. Hard-core.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 12:25 AM

The TDS infected people don’t get it never will it seems like. They look at things through a straw a bar straw at that. It’s not about Trump it’s about fairness, the rule of law, equal treatment, personal choice and the Constitution and due process that’s being circumvented today. Funny that escapes lawyers

After all this time of endless reindeer games being played (see the first post on this thread) and all the made up and manipulated garbage (see first post again) they blame on person and he has no rights to them not even the basic ones.

Funny. Trump has said take guns first, due process later. He wanted to suspend the Constitution. Oh yeah, he wants to be dictator for a day (right, only a day).

His statements.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 12:27 AM

Jim

Not a dimes worth of difference between you two.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 12:29 AM

Trump is what the elite dems use to keep the minions like bc, james etc. focus and preoccupied so they wont see whats really going on. Every person regardless of political affiliation should be outraged and up in arms over the politicizing of the DOJ. All of these indictments have no standing and would not have even been thought of if Trump wasnt the front runner. This is pure BS

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 12:50 AM

So the censorship, spying, open border, violating the rule of law, true voter suppression, endless spending, corruption and lack of due process is not the issue and the ones doing that are the one telling us he will impact democracy. LOL

That dictator thing he said “yes then he said he’d close the border and drill for oil “ it was as a joke the part you and your MSM seem to leave out like the “most are good people statement they conveniently leave off.

Your original post shows your chasing windmills like always how many statements have been manipulated, twisted, fabricated to fit the narratives for the TDS crowd that you folks jump on like a bum on a pork chop.

Does he say some stupid stuff yes he does, a lot of it he never said or meant it that way. A lot of games being played it’s just strange you never have much to say about the abundant low hanging fruits out there just the TDS BS just look at this thread a prime example.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 01:04 AM

I really can’t take any Lawyers seriously that can abandon the rule of law, due process like it’s no big deal my lawyer buddy is in the same boat it shows a serious lack of integrity.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 01:05 AM

So the censorship, spying, open border, violating the rule of law, true voter suppression, endless spending, corruption and lack of due process is not the issue and the ones doing that are the one telling us he will impact democracy. LOL

That dictator thing he said “yes then he said he’d close the border and drill for oil “ it was as a joke the part you and your MSM seem to leave out like the “most are good people statement they conveniently leave off.

Your original post shows your chasing windmills like always how many statements have been manipulated, twisted, fabricated to fit the narratives for the TDS crowd that you folks jump on like a bum on a pork chop.

Does he say some stupid stuff yes he does, a lot of it he never said or meant it that way. A lot of games being played it’s just strange you never have much to say about the abundant low hanging fruits out there just the TDS BS just look at this thread a prime example.

I agree with everything you wrote and it's a complete and utter waste of your time. They'll never see the light.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 01:06 AM

Jim

Not a dimes worth of difference between you two.

Nah. BC just likes to poke the bear. James is actually a lefty.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 01:11 AM

I really can’t take any Lawyers seriously that can abandon the rule of law, due process like it’s no big deal my lawyer buddy is in the same boat it shows a serious lack of integrity.

It's all about LGBTQIA2S+ rights to one of them. I can't keep up with the ever-expanding list of sexual devianceses the left keeps coming up with so I had to Google it. That's a legitimate string of oddities (as they see it) I listed. Stand by, it's growing. That's what your dealing with.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 01:21 AM

Suggesting that the FBI should be eliminated, just because we have some partisan political hacks running it now, is a bad idea. No more than we should scrap the USA just because we have some dopes running it as well. In stead, it is time for a thorough house cleaning of both.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by walleye101
Suggesting that the FBI should be eliminated, just because we have some partisan political hacks running it now, is a bad idea. No more than we should scrap the USA just because we have some dopes running it as well. In stead, it is time for a thorough house cleaning of both.

Start at the top in both instances and most of our problems go away.
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 01:28 AM

I am hopeful Haley wins the primary. I will vote for her. Not perfect but 1000 percent better than Trump.

As for the Libertarian, I said depending on the candidate. For instance, if RFK, Jr somehow gets in that ticket (which has been speculated), I'm out.

Unreal.
You act like Trump molested you as a child.
It's very obvious YOU don't give a crap about the U.S.A.!
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 01:28 AM

Funny. Trump has said take guns first, due process later. He wanted to suspend the Constitution. Oh yeah, he wants to be dictator for a day (right, only a day).

His statements.

Sure beats the current one being dictator for 3 years.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 01:30 AM

Don't see anything wrong with cleaning up the swamp!

The other day, I came into the kitchen and smelled a slight odor under the sink, I took out the garbage and now it don't stink anymore.
Posted By: BandB

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 01:41 AM

Just like anytime someone says they like something Trump does, they must be a cult member?

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 01:50 AM

TDS? I'm free of Trump Devotional Syndrome.

Jim
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 02:23 AM

At this point in my life, there are two people on the planet I would refuse to have a beer with, even if they were buying. That's all I have to say about that.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 02:24 AM

TDS? I'm free of Trump Devotional Syndrome.

Jim

Most people are just that but then you would have no games to play if you admitted that was true, one thing you can’t get away from is the lack of legal integrity and fairness if there is such a thing.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 02:26 AM

James

Trump is living in your head for free since 2020. LOL
Posted By: corky

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by trapperkeck
At this point in my life, there are two people on the planet I would refuse to have a beer with, even if they were buying. That's all I have to say about that.

I don’t understand why people continue to give them the attention they crave. Just don’t respond and hope they go away.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by corky

I don’t understand why people continue to give them the attention they crave. Just don’t respond and hope they go away.

Agree.
But they don't.

Some just know enuff to know what/ when to push certain buttons and get a conversation going.
And they thrive on the attention.
Posted By: Marty

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 02:41 AM

99% of government agencies are fubar and do not work for the general good of us citizens...that goes for the rest of the government also. we are past the pnr....no going back to where we came from.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by BeLiSlE330

Didn't you post a political video the other day son?

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 03:29 AM

Lol , son , lol

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 04:29 AM

That's not true. We are about to have Republican Primaries. If Trump gets the nomination, I'll happily vote Libertarian again--pending the candidate obviously.

YES

Or more appropriately an enemy of the Constitution and We the People and the rule of law.

But it isn't about Trump the person, it never has been. It is about what he represents. Trump is just the foil we have wrapped up in all of our desires and fears.

On the right it is a return of power to We the People and the diminution of the all encompassing beauracratic state and destruction of individual liberty.

On the left it is the loss of power to regulate every aspect of a communist super state. And that includes the uniparty henchmen on both sides.
Posted By: Scout1

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 05:55 AM

TRUMP 2024!!!!
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 06:33 AM

Neither is Biden.

It's time to move on.

Actually, to who? I’m listening. Not being sarcastic but who do you recommend?
Posted By: 2bit

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 07:10 AM

I lost count of the false stories I heard on the news about Trump.
" Trumps son had phone calls with Snowden/ WikiLeaks" came out during the impeachment trial. A big fat lie projected across the country on the morning news. I would hear some story on the news and say, well if that's so he's done. All lies. The way he can insult liberals gets me laughing so hard I cry. Trump 2024 ( this word is not allowed on trapperman) your feelings
Posted By: LR5Ranger

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 07:17 AM

On the right it is a return of power to We the People and the diminution of the all encompassing beauracratic state and destruction of individual liberty.

I wish this were true. They talk a good game, but for 4 years I was waiting for the federal government to be slashed, and it wasn’t. Trump signed more gun control legislation than Obama did. “First take the guns”.

I’ll vote Trump if he’s the nominee, but the Right isn’t arresting our steady march toward an all encompassing bureaucracy or fiscal responsibility.
Posted By: TC1

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 07:20 AM

Talk all the conservative bs you want BC. A vote for anyone other than the republican primary winner, is another vote for the dems…. Put any spin you want on it, that’s the facts.. Poser, plain and simple…. What is wrong with you people…. All you do is point fingers and have no facts or alternative solutions to back your claims.
Posted By: DWC

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 07:40 AM

Is it agreed it’s ok to vote for who he/she wants in the primary?
Posted By: DWC

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 07:44 AM

I do know that while Trump was President, the minimum mandatory sentences for federal meth distribution sentencing was lowered. OK everyone ready set go!
Posted By: fishnhunts

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 08:06 AM

Why would you vote for nicki Haley and not trump when you know that when nicki Haley gets beaten in the primary by trump, she will put all of her support behind trump? She, the person you would have voted for, is saying please vote for trump because he will represent you most similarly to the way I would have. A vote any other way would essentially be a vote against the candidate that you say you would vote for.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Originally Posted by BeLiSlE330

Yes, and in the Wilderness forum, Mr Paul warned him if he keeps up trying to act as an unofficial moderator, he will ban the kid from membership. He was trying to tell experienced men there what he wanted them to do.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Sharon
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

Yes, and in the Wilderness forum, Mr Paul warned him if he keeps up trying to act as an unofficial moderator, he will ban the kid from membership. He was trying to tell experienced men there what he wanted them to do.

Well I hope the kid don't get banned. He's just overly excited as you said in that other thread. This is the kid 330 is mentoring. Maybe Scott will see this and have a talk to the boy.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by LR5Ranger

I wish this were true. They talk a good game, but for 4 years I was waiting for the federal government to be slashed, and it wasn’t. Trump signed more gun control legislation than Obama did. “First take the guns”.

I’ll vote Trump if he’s the nominee, but the Right isn’t arresting our steady march toward an all encompassing bureaucracy or fiscal responsibility.

Exactly right. Sure haven't seen anyone on the Right rein in spending. I've said it before, but Trump is not going to magically save the country. I'll vote for him over The Idiot any day, but its a lesser of two evils thing.
Posted By: Ridge Runner1960

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 11:40 AM

Had more money in my pocket under Trump, so who has more money left over at the end of the month under the current administration? did you hear anything about drag queen story hour from 2016-2020?
Vote how ya want, won't make much difference, We are the only ones who can fix this, but it will be costly, stock up on ammo and get ready, if it doesn't come in our time maybe we can better prepare the next generation

https://rumble.com/v2be1ko--ex-cia-officer-kevin-shipp-exposes-the-shadow-government.html

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by fishnhunts
Why would you vote for nicki Haley and not trump when you know that when nicki Haley gets beaten in the primary by trump, she will put all of her support behind trump? She, the person you would have voted for, is saying please vote for trump because he will represent you most similarly to the way I would have. A vote any other way would essentially be a vote against the candidate that you say you would vote for.

What Haley does is on her conscience, not mine. She'll have to live with herself if she throws support behind Trump.

I would vote for her in the primary and general election, if her opponent is Biden. She would beat him too.

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 12:34 PM

YES

Or more appropriately an enemy of the Constitution and We the People and the rule of law.

But it isn't about Trump the person, it never has been. It is about what he represents. Trump is just the foil we have wrapped up in all of our desires and fears.

On the left it is the loss of power to regulate every aspect of a communist super state. And that includes the uniparty henchmen on both sides.

You must be terribly disappointed by Trump's first term, then, for none of the objectives you list were furthered by Trump.

Oh, yeah, that's right! Trump couldn't accomplish anything because the Democrats and some of the media were so mean to him.

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 12:39 PM

I think you're fantasizing. As if you'd ever be offered the opportunity to share a beer with the two you refer to. What hubris.

Jim
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 12:42 PM

James you forgot to add the Republican party worked against him too. Remember, right from the get go the repeal of Obamacare was defeated by the republican establishment, lead by their "hero" the now deceased McCain.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 12:58 PM

I'm glad they couldn't repeal it. Our son and his family of six can only find affordable health insurance under the Affordable Care Act.

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 01:12 PM

I'm glad they couldn't repeal it. Our son and his family of six can only find affordable health insurance under the Affordable Care Act.

Jim

I don't doubt that. Left of center folk tend to have more faith in government than those of us on the right.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 01:15 PM

Jim

The reason he could afford it under O'bama is because alot of folks like me couldn't, since I could not afford to buy insurance, I paid 2000.00 bucks a year penalty too offset other's costs. Your Welcome!

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by LR5Ranger

Exactly right. Sure haven't seen anyone on the Right rein in spending. I've said it before, but Trump is not going to magically save the country. I'll vote for him over The Idiot any day, but its a lesser of two evils thing.

You're right, Trump isn't the magic fixer. I wish it were that simple. Hire the right guy and presto the mess gets fixed.

But that has never been the case in politics or on the job site.

However, it's Trump or none of the above in this election. If for no other reason than a Trump 2.0 has the potential to throw the whole stinking festering mess into such an uproar that the true doers in this republic finally get there hands dirty. Those doers are us We the People. Until we get fully, and if need be tactically, involved in throwing the bums out and abolishing the tyranny of the beauracratic state nothing will change.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 01:41 PM

Like everything TDS go back to the original first post to see it’s another nothing sandwich like the other times. A basic opinion with a clear explanation why and nothing more a simple statement on an issue. But it’s sold as anything but that it’s somehow the end of the world, freedom and the American way.

Trump got more done during those years while battling some of his own party and the other party every day. Even with that uphill battle the Nation prospered like never before.

I’ve got sets to check you guys play nice. LOL

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 01:48 PM

Hope you got a cat Law Dog. That would start the new year out right.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 01:52 PM

Like everything TDS go back to the original first post to see it’s another nothing sandwich like the other times. A basic opinion with a clear explanation why and nothing more a simple statement on an issue. But it’s sold as anything but that it’s somehow the end of the world, freedom and the American way.

Trump got more done during those years while battling some of his own party and the other party every day. Even with that uphill battle the Nation prospered like never before.

I’ve got sets to check you guys play nice. LOL

Rock on Law Dog!

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner1960

Jim

The reason he could afford it under O'bama is because alot of folks like me couldn't, since I could not afford to buy insurance, I paid 2000.00 bucks a year penalty too offset other's costs. Your Welcome!

James is a typical liberal. He has no problem letting everyone else pay for his stuff.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 04:54 PM

Jim

I'm surprised B.C. isn't all over you for that.

He usually trolls gov't moochers pretty hard.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 05:04 PM

Jim

Your beloved government is the reason Healthcare is unaffordable to begin with

Surely you're smart enough to figure it out
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 05:34 PM

James maybe you could teach your son how to get a good job that offers good insurance and benefits. My insurance cots me $51 a week for my family . That vision and dental also. 1500 max out of pocket per persion 3 k max per family. Cost me a few thousand a year. My employer pays 38k a year for it on me for their part according to the statement they just sent. Seems affordable to me. Granted it's better and cheaper than most places I have interviewed at the last several years. And was the deciding factor what I stayed at my current job.
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 05:36 PM

Jim

The ACA is a govt. subsidized program I believe. Private insurers had to raise what they charge to make up for what they were losing in the ACA, or something like that. So those of us that used private insurance, usually thru an employer, had to pay more.
Reading between the lines, James, your son voluntarily had children he can't really afford and thus has to use govt. subsidized health insurance. What other govt. programs is he using? Why isn't he getting insurance through an employer?
It's really hard to understand folks like you and BC. Nikki Haley doesn't have the backbone to be our president. She could only survive in an environment where everyone treats her nice because she is a woman. You think any arab countries would respect her?

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 06:40 PM

Jim

Yep.....the cost of that health-care was taken from another taxpayer. C'mon James...you know how that works. Our government has never gave anyone anything that our government didn't have to take from someone else....like a taxpayer that didn't qualify for free or subsidized stuff....sheesh!

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov

Jim

Your beloved government is the reason Healthcare is unaffordable to begin with

Surely you're smart enough to figure it out

You haven't been here long, have you?

You know what they say every village has. James is it.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/01/24 08:39 PM

He doesn't have the stones to even comment on facts, typical liberal, 100% crooked lawyer.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 02:12 AM

He doesn't have the stones to even comment on facts, typical liberal, 100% crooked lawyer.

Facts now that all depend on what the definition of is is.

Don't you know the science is settled.
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap
BC suffers from TDS!

He is known far and wide for his never ending WAAA WAAA WAAA Trump!!!
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 04:54 AM

Bear Tracker this is the same person who also claims to be a Health Care Doctor and can Diagnose your Health without EVER seeing your Health records files or E-Rays. His so called Medical evaluations are posted in my Cardiologists office. We use them as Humor reads. He has issues and that is for sure!! His WAAA WAAA WAAA Trump are well known.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 08:23 AM

So how come some of you guys can't disagree with someone without getting personal?

Is that how you conduct yourselves in real life, away from the keyboard?

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by randall brannon

Bear Tracker this is the same person who also claims to be a Health Care Doctor and can Diagnose your Health without EVER seeing your Health records files or E-Rays. His so called Medical evaluations are posted in my Cardiologists office. We use them as Humor reads. He has issues and that is for sure!! His WAAA WAAA WAAA Trump are well known.

Since you brought it up.......I diagnosed your fake disability and you being on welfare.

How's the new bank?
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 12:13 PM

I like what the Vegan says best. Just cant get past that. We know Trump does not give a nickle for civil rights but gas was cheap, inflation was slow, some manufacturing returned, the illegals, muslims, chinese, and russians were not raising merry cain. Trump was smart enough to back off on trampling our rights. Something he may not do when re-election is not a possibility. I am willing to take a chance on Vivek. He is without a doubt very intelligent.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 04:33 PM

So my wife worships Trump and loves his MAGA goal. I asked her the other day when was America great? I grew up and entered the workforce during Stagflation. Maybe some people on here can explain when were going back to?

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
So my wife worships Trump and loves his MAGA goal. I asked her the other day when was America great? I grew up and entered the workforce during Stagflation. Maybe some people on here can explain when were going back to?

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 04:38 PM

The opposite of the Socialists/Communist regime of today!

CHANGE AS fast as Biden did when he was put in!

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 04:57 PM

Most people alive and not presidential material have only experienced America since 1960 in their teen and adult years. So which one of these decades since 1960 was America Great? Unfortunately, probably the 90's.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 05:12 PM

Most people alive and not presidential material have only experienced America since 1960 in their teen and adult years. So which one of these decades since 1960 was America Great? Unfortunately, probably the 90's.

The 90's we learned that the news media was corrupt. CNN reporter Peter ? was reporting to Saddam giving him positions and General Wesley Clark doing the same. Clark reported that there was a vulnerable place on a troop carrier and the next day there were hits on the carriers and soldiers killed!

I think and remember when our soldiers returned from WW2 and we were victors. Good times!

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 05:13 PM

I really enjoyed the 1990s!

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 05:19 PM

I learned all about the media from what they call" Yellow Journalism" and William Randolph Hearst. Remember Patty? That was her grandpa I believe.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 05:34 PM

I learned all about the media from what they call" Yellow Journalism" and William Randolph Hearst. Remember Patty? That was her grandpa I believe.

Never knew much about the Hearst dynasty until visiting the Hearst Castle. Wealth in full display!

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 06:43 PM

The time for being nice is over, it amazes me people can't see what the establishment has done to Trump, aka anyone who wants a non corrupt govt.

The swamp is real, and they felt their power was threatened by us commoners who elected a guy who pulled the covers off them and exposed their dirty dealings.

Worst of all is they used our supposedly blind justice system to do most of their damage, and equally surprising is two lawyers can't see it!

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
The time for being nice is over, it amazes me people can't see what the establishment has done to Trump, aka anyone who wants a non corrupt govt.

The swamp is real, and they felt their power was threatened by us commoners who elected a guy who pulled the covers off them and exposed their dirty dealings.

Worst of all is they used our supposedly blind justice system to do most of their damage, and equally surprising is two lawyers can't see it!

Nicely distilled.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 06:57 PM

Give me a president ...who's policies keep more money in my pocket

Keeps me safe

Stays out of my life

Low fuel prices

Closed boarders

Low interest rates

Loves small business

Low inflation

Tough on crime

And is respected by other countries....meaning ..don't Ef with us.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 07:07 PM

Trump checked all those boxes.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
Trump checked all those boxes.

People would rather be lied to today and hear what they want to. Feeling over the reality in front of them and common sense it’s crazy.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 07:31 PM

[Linked Image]

FBI Should stay and be made to move the Pigs

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
I like what the Vegan says best. Just cant get past that. We know Trump does not give a nickle for civil rights but gas was cheap, inflation was slow, some manufacturing returned, the illegals, muslims, chinese, and russians were not raising merry cain. Trump was smart enough to back off on trampling our rights. Something he may not do when re-election is not a possibility. I am willing to take a chance on Vivek. He is without a doubt very intelligent.

Something about him really reminds me of obomma.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 07:54 PM

I have no idea why. Ramaswamy is a business man. Has never said he wanted do the stuff Obama did. I still dont know what a community organizer is. Near as I can tell its just another live on taxes scam.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 07:54 PM

Low interest rates are inflationary. Look at the price of housing since artificially low rates started. I think this may be an economic law?

"The Federal Reserve seeks to control inflation by influencing interest rates. When inflation is too high, the Federal Reserve typically raises interest rates to slow the economy and bring inflation down. When inflation is too low, the Federal Reserve typically lowers interest rates to stimulate the economy and move inflation higher."

Source: Federal Reserve

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 08:07 PM

I have no idea why. Ramaswamy is a business man. Has never said he wanted do the stuff Obama did. I still dont know what a community organizer is. Near as I can tell its just another live on taxes scam.

I think it's he is to polished and I feel like he us very smart and knows exactly what people want to hear. But I don't know if he can be trusted to do what he says.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 08:09 PM

MAGA? When was it ever great? For those of us alive today, you can start with Reagan's first term. The crazy cowboy that was going to get us all killed. He won re-election winning 49 of 50 states. Without vote by mail election fraud, Trump was not going to be far behind. All the current guy had to do to keep it great was do nothing. Instead he reversed it all and the rest is history.

It just seems to boil down to policy vs. personality. Those that want the policy support Trump as it isn't coming from anyone else. From them you will get Bush 41....not Reagan's third term. Those that can't stand the personality are willing to go over the cliff and will be found smeared on the rocks below with a smile on their face, meeting their fate knowing the guy they hated most of all lost. There is a word for that and it is stupid.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 08:11 PM

As for personal freedom and not fearing a knock on the door or blue lights on the road and being able to do without permit the 70s was pretty much the end of an age. It's has gotten progressively worse with each passing decade.

The sixties for gun rights started the slide for most to notice even though it had actually begun in the 30s.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 08:19 PM

For me the target decade should be 1900 or earlier.

Pre Income tax, we somehow survived 150 years without one.
Pre drug, fda, ag laws, likewise we survived.
Pre Alphabet Agencies.
Pre standing army.
Federal revenue was solely what was or was not entering the country. Maybe that should matter again.
State legislatures mattered as they selected US Senators.
2A unrestricted.
Hanging for a broad selection of crimes.
We didn't get involved in foreign wars confining ourselves to our hemisphere. The Philippines should've been a warning.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 08:25 PM

"In a 2004 interview, Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer: "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat", explaining: "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans."[5]

I agree with this guy on the economic stuff. Not everything that happens economically has to do with good or bad government policy. IMO

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 08:31 PM

BC has been found.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/336044059224639?s=yWDuG2&fs=e&mibextid=Nif5oz

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 09:08 PM

wink
Posted By: Osagan

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 09:48 PM

So how come some of you guys can't disagree with someone without getting personal?

Is that how you conduct yourselves in real life, away from the keyboard?Jim

James . Review all your back posts man.
You are the first one to resort to an ad hominem attack in an argument. lol

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Osagian

Yep 100%

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 10:27 PM

Wonder if BC will point out James playing the victim?

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Osagian

Not true. Prove it.

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 11:30 PM

Review this thread. Where did I resort to ad hominem against someone here?

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 11:46 PM

It couldn't possibly be your own thinking that's flawed, right?

Lack of due process? I don't think you know what it means. Due process means notice of the charges against the defendant and an opportunity to be heard and defend himself. Trump is getting due process.

The rule of law requires Trump to be tried for his alleged crimes. Just like you and I would be, if we did what Trump is accused of.

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 11:51 PM

And where does a kangaroo court factor into that?

You wanna face a trial from us as your peers?
Posted By: white marlin

Re: FBI and DC - 01/02/24 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by hippie

Nicely distilled.

EXACTLY!!!

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by HayDay

One of the reasons I disapprove of Trump is that he sets such a bad example, especially for our young people.

Kids should be taught, and shown by example, that when you lose a contest, you should accept the loss with grace and dignity--not whine and moan that the contest was rigged.

Similarly, it's not a "kangaroo court" just because the judge rules against you.

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 12:04 AM

Lack of due process? I don't think you know what it means. Due process means notice of the charges against the defendant and an opportunity to be heard and defend himself. Trump is getting due process.

The rule of law requires Trump to be tried for his alleged crimes. Just like you and I would be, if we did what Trump is accused of.

Jim

Not when the due process has become the punishment. You do realize the power and pocket of the swamp can and will destroy whom they will without any concern for conviction. And for those without the pocket of a Trump you are effectively condemned with the first indictment.

We need serious judicial reform starting with loser pays and prosecution for malicious prosecution.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 12:07 AM

Typical Liberal deflection.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 12:21 AM

One of the reasons I disapprove of Trump is that he sets such a bad example, especially for our young people.

Kids should be taught, and shown by example, that when you lose a contest, you should accept the loss with grace and dignity--not whine and moan that the contest was rigged.

Similarly, it's not a "kangaroo court" just because the judge rules against you.

Jim

Teaching kids to lie and cheat seems rather lawyeresque.......go figure

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 12:25 AM

Jim

Oh shut up James. You had a hard on for Trump before he was even elected.
Dem with a pulse remember?

Quit trying to outsmart us please. This is not a courtroom.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 12:32 AM

Why don't you go away and shut up, bucks?

Yeah, I despised Trump before he was elected--what's your point?

I despised him because of his phony, racist birth certificate campaign against Obama.

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 12:33 AM

Jim

James,
Please tell us who in politics sets a good example for our young people?

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by bucksnbears

Jim

Oh shut up James. You had a hard on for Trump before he was even elected.
Dem with a pulse remember?

Quit trying to outsmart us please. This is not a courtroom.

And dubya before that. Our village idiot has yet to meet a republican he can't hate.
Posted By: PAlltheway

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 12:44 AM

I am stating a fact here just for James and the two other leftists on this site: I participated in the January 6th peaceful protest. No, I did not go into the US Capitol AKA The People's House. We stood outside where we were supposed to stand, sang the national anthem, God Bless America, USA USA USA, and some other chants, never hurt anyone or broke anything, and watched the police rain down illegal physical violence on peaceful protestors from the time we arrived there. I watched guys in business suits get their faces blasted with flash-bang grenades deliberately fired into their faces from close range by the police whose job is to protect us citizens. Despite never having been arrested or charged with a crime in my life, and having done nothing illegal on January 6th, two FBI Gestapo thugs showed up at our home in late 2022, wanting to just "talk about what you saw that day." I had to get a criminal lawyer to sit in for the ridiculous interview, which really amounted to the two lawless Democrats with guns and badges trying to get me to answer questions in such a way as they could then accuse me of contradicting myself and thus lying to a law enforcement officer. This is lawless garbage and it is going to destroy our constitutional republic. January 6th was the Democrat Party's Reichstag Fire moment and they have been working overtime to identify and persecute their political enemies ever since. James, I do not understand how you or anyone else can belong to this lawless political party. I really don't. And no, I don't think the Republican Party is so great, either. The Democrats are crazy and the Republicans are lazy. And that is how our beautiful nation is being flushed down the tube

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 12:49 AM

Just because I find Trump detestable does not make me a Democrat. I'm not.

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 12:53 AM

So now I'm a village idiot, Warrior? Can't you do better than that?

Well, maybe you can't.

I didn't like Bush because of his unjustified, illegal, and unconstitutional invasion of Iraq. Time has proved me right.

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 12:53 AM

Stop feeding the trolls it’s obvious it’s just the same games every time, they poke the bear play lawyer games with the little people then play the victims. It’s not some of the time it’s almost every time. Heck its not we don’t know how the others feel about the subjects just the same dogs chasing the same tails over and over again.

Flat out pretend they don’t understand the basic laws to avoid answering the questions. Just a waste of our time for their amusement.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 12:55 AM

absolutely correct, Jerry!

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 12:55 AM

Funny, Lawdog, I saw you feeding trolls pretty eagerly earlier in this thread.

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 12:57 AM

It must be tempting to put your hands over your ears when you're losing the argument.

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 01:01 AM

Well, maybe you can't.

I didn't like Bush because of his unjustified, illegal, and unconstitutional invasion of Iraq. Time has proved me right.

Jim

So genocide gets a green light in your twisted fictional book

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 01:02 AM

I'm a village idiot,

Jim

OK

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 01:05 AM

James. Please...
Dem with a pulse, remember?

Perhaps someone can dig up that post?

I don't dislike you James. I think you're an Allright guy. However, you are an easy read when it comes to these type of threads.
Very predictable.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 01:09 AM

Jim

I don't think you're an idiot, I think you're a hard-core leftist. Surprised me how members here disagreed with me when I labeled you as such.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 01:15 AM

Jim

You are setting a bad example for our young people by lying.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 01:22 AM

What does the fact I'd rather vote for any Democrat with a pulse than vote for Trump have to do with anything in this thread?

I already said I'd rather slit my stomach open--which would be harder than voting for anyone.

The Dems are too far left of me on many issues for me to join them. I reserve the right to spend my vote as I wish.

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 01:24 AM

Jim

You are setting a bad example for our young people by lying.

Lying is a bad example. So is a false accusation.

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 01:28 AM

I already said I'd rather slit my stomach open--which would be harder than voting for anyone.

Jim

I'd pay to see that.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 01:29 AM

Think I should sell tickets?

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 01:31 AM

Think I should sell tickets?

Jim

Absolutely, it'll prove that your not a commie.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 01:32 AM

The Dems are too far left of me on many issues for me to join them.

Jim

Didn't you just say lying was a bad example for children?
Posted By: mnsota

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 01:34 AM

All the current guy had to do to keep it great was do nothing. Instead he reversed it all and the rest is history

Yep, right on the money Hay day!
Biden reversed everything,..every thing that was working for America.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 01:35 AM

and that is indisputable!
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by upstateNY
I'm a village idiot,

Jim

OK

X2

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 01:42 AM

The Dems are too far left of me on many issues for me to join them.

Jim

Didn't you just say lying was a bad example for children?

It is getting deep in here.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 01:48 AM

I'm a village idiot,

Jim

OK

grin

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 02:31 AM

Jim

Even if you were, what possible harm could you do in Idaho?
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 02:48 AM

Jim

Even if you were, what possible harm could you do in Idaho?

Shhh. Don’t mention Democrat here in Idaho. It’s a bad word.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 02:50 AM

Isn't it open season, no bag limit ? Like lawyers?
Posted By: Osagan

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 03:01 AM

It is getting deep in here.

Trapdog, it's called litigation.
Posted By: ol' dad

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 04:20 AM

Jim

I'm confused. Are states trying to remove trump from the ballot on the premise that he caused an insurrection and therefore is now unqualified? But he hasn't been convicted off these accusations correct? Is this due process James?

Ol dad

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 05:11 AM

He knows it's not, but he'll never admit it.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by BandB
He knows it's not, but he'll never admit it.

Worse, he knows but as long as it can be twisted by any sort of legal sounding fig leaf then it's perfectly just in his lawyer mind.

Attorneys once served the truth, now truth is bought and sold.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 09:32 AM

Ol' Dad:

Haven't we already talked about Trump's difficulties in getting on the ballots of some states?

There was a trial in Colorado on the insurrectionist issue. Trump participated, and had the chance to offer evidence and cross-examine witnesses against him. He also was heard on appeal. He got due process. And he lost.

I don't believe the Colorado decision will withstand US Supreme Court's review, but I doubt they'll reverse for lack of due process.

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 09:36 AM

Btw, Section 3 of the 14th Amendment doesn't describe a crime. It sets out a qualification to be president; like elsewhere the Constitution provides that you must be native-born and 35 years of age or older.

Jim
Posted By: Oleo Acres

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 09:45 AM

Btw,section 5 is the remedy for section 3,and clearly says CONGRESS can enforce these provisions,not a state court.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 09:55 AM

James is a lawyer, he is a professional liar. Twist truths and misguide is what they are paid to do. Never forget that. He is a creature of habit.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 10:03 AM

Due Process does NOT equate to Truth or Justice...and James KNOWS that.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 10:09 AM

I despised him because of his phony, racist birth certificate campaign against Obama. Jim

did you despise Harry Reid because of his phony tax evasion claim against Romney (not that I'm a fan of Romney).

do you despise Hillary because of her phony accusations against Trump?

How about Obama's phony claims that he didn't use his IRS as a political weapon against his enemies?

[how long shall I go on?]
Posted By: Mando

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by mnsota
All the current guy had to do to keep it great was do nothing. Instead he reversed it all and the rest is history

Yep, right on the money Hay day!
Biden reversed everything,..every thing that was working for America.

Just like L.B.J.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by TC1
James is a lawyer, he is a professional liar. Twist truths and misguide is what they are paid to do. Never forget that. He is a creature of habit.

So now I'm a liar, eh? Pretty easy to say to a man when you're hiding behind a keyboard. What lies have I told? I bet you don't answer that question--because you can't.

I haven't been a practicing lawyer for ten years nor admitted to the state bar Association for five. But it's easy to call all lawyers liars until you need one.

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 10:28 AM

are you suggesting that lawyers DON'T shade the truth to help their clients? They don't omit things they know to be true that would hurt their clients' cases?

James...c'mon, Man!

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 10:29 AM

I despised him because of his phony, racist birth certificate campaign against Obama.

Jim

well the BC was fake ya know, his 1/2 brother Malik Obama posted a copy of the one from Kenya, guess you never saw it.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Oleo Acres
Btw,section 5 is the remedy for section 3,and clearly says CONGRESS can enforce these provisions,not a state court.

That's a reasonable argument, except Section 3 concludes:

"But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability." The specific language of Section 3 would control over the general in Section 5--in my OPINION.

So Congress's only power, by two-thirds vote of each House, is to disregard the insurrectionist disability.

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 10:36 AM

Jim

well the BC was fake ya know, his 1/2 brother Malik Obama posted a copy of the one from Kenya, guess you never saw it.

Nonsense. Obama produced his long-form birth certificate. No one's ever proved it fake.

BTW, where is Trump's birth certificate?

Jim

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 10:48 AM

They found that the long form was altered, and the video I saw which youtube deleted showed every step of the alterations and there was alot of them. the BC was printed using a 4 color printer, butt the alterations were not 4 color, it was pretty obvious.
[Linked Image]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMlPNdeuN3E

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 12:39 PM

Here’s one from a bit ago. That a man that has not been convicted of insurrection, is guilty of insurrection…. Also you’re not a democrat…. Lol grin I am sorry for my mistyping, I meant to say you’re a lawyer, not a liar in the first phrase. Autocorrect does some funny things with synonyms.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 12:52 PM

I am still amazed at how hysterical some of y'all get anytime anyone questions or criticizes Trump.

A cult indeed. But you also sound like battered wives. Deep down you know he shouldn't hit you, but he's the only one who says he loves you. Despite supposedly being god fearing wives, you willingly overlook his obvious lack of integrity. You blame others for his deeds and behavior. He's misunderstood. Everyone else is just jealous. Other wife beaters are worse.

Because he promises again and again what only he will do for you. Anything he does get around to doing is only for him--not for you or your home. But you don't see or admit it.

Pathetic and sad.

And yes, Biden is a demented socialist running this country down the drain. He too has a coke head son. But that does not make your man any better. It simply means they both suck.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 01:09 PM

so, who would you WANT to be President, Blaine County and James?

[bet neither you nor James will answer, as that would open up your choice to scrutiny]

c'mon...grow a set and tell us who's the right person in your mind!

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 01:16 PM

I've answered this before. With the current slate of candidates, Haley will do.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 01:19 PM

I'll give you credit for answering.

what is it about her platform that you like? the warmongering?

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 01:23 PM

I am still amazed at how hysterical some of y'all get anytime anyone questions or criticizes Trump.

A cult indeed. But you also sound like battered wives. Deep down you know he shouldn't hit you, but he's the only one who says he loves you. Despite supposedly being god fearng wives, you willingly overlook his obvious lack of integrity. You blame others for his deeds. He's misunderstood. Everyone else is just jealous. Other wife beaters are worse.

Because he promises again and again what only he will do for you.

Pathetic and sad.

And yes, Biden is a demented socialist running this country down the drain. He too has a coke head son. But that does not make your man any better. It simply means they both suck.

Again and agin you miss the point. I am not a Trump fan boy took a lot of crap for calling him out on hear about his take the guns first due procese latter and the bump stock ingorant move and I don't like the idea of suppressors comment. .

The point is the witch hunt, double standards, and non stop bs that gets proven false or wore made up and paid for by the democrats, sitting on Hunters lap top ect.

Your dis like of Trump blinds you to all of this. I'm not in the cult as you try to claim but it's obvious to me . I have no idea why i bother to reply or even click this thread I do know I was suprised to see it was still hear this morning.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by TC1
James is a lawyer,

I'm a liar

OK

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 01:37 PM

More liberal deflection.Accuse others of exactly what you do yourself.Just replace the word "Trump" with the word "democrats" in your sentence above.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 02:34 PM

You can tell the difference between a liberal post and a conservative post by the way they denote politicians. Liberals call them "leaders" and mean it, conservatives call the servants, and also mean it.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 02:38 PM

Not withstanding Trumps blatant disregard for our civil rights, Trump has the problem most people who grow up in NYC have. An arrogant, rude and childish personality. When the declaration of independence was voted on, 12 of the new states voted for it. NY abstained from the vote. Then as now state politics were greatly overshadowed by NYC. It has not changed at all.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 03:17 PM

I would vote for him (Trump), if he would promise he would keep his mouth shut for the next 4 years.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 03:39 PM

just don't "click the thread"...
Posted By: Spike369

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by white marlin
just don't "click the thread"...

They can't help it. He's stuck in their heads.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 04:01 PM

I'll give you credit for answering.

what is it about her platform that you like? the warmongering?

I bet it's the doxxing bit. BC seems to have a penchant for stalking and getting dirt on those who disagree with him.
Posted By: ol' dad

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 04:28 PM

Nikki Haley, who uses a pseudonym name because she's embarrassed to use her real name, had a net worth less than $1 million dollars in 2018. Now she's worth over 8 million. The only thing that happened in between is that she sat on a board for a couple government contractors, for a year or so, and also charged $700,000 fees for consulting services.

She without a doubt knows how to turn the USA into an economic generator and get the working class back on top.. Said no one ever. Lol

Ol dad

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by ol' dad
Nikki Haley, who uses a pseudonym name because she's embarrassed to use her real name, had a net worth less than $1 million dollars in 2018. Now she's worth over 8 million. The only thing that happened in between is that she sat on a board for a couple government contractors, for a year or so, and also charged $700,000 fees for consulting services.

She without a doubt knows how to turn the USA into an economic generator and get the working class back on top.. Said no one ever. Lol

Ol dad

all you need to know about her
https://nationalfile.com/captured-nikki-haley-is-one-of-klaus-schwabs-young-global-leaders/
Posted By: BeLiSlE330

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Oleo Acres

That's a reasonable argument, except Section 3 concludes:

"But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability." The specific language of Section 3 would control over the general in Section 5--in my OPINION.

So Congress's only power, by two-thirds vote of each House, is to disregard the insurrectionist disability.

Jim

Sure!
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 04:47 PM

Ol dad

all you need to know about her
https://nationalfile.com/captured-nikki-haley-is-one-of-klaus-schwabs-young-global-leaders/

I have a very hard time digesting that any of you think there is any good in the current political world.

Before you react with questions of who I support or otherwise. I do not find any value in any current political figure.

I might vote for Christ…….

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 04:53 PM

that why I'll vote trump, the lesser evil, he went by the constitution for 4 years, dems don't last 4 days.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 04:53 PM

I ain’t taking any evil.

Y’all stand on your political pillar soapbox and then say “oh, I will just be okay with supporting the lesser of the available evil”.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by mad_mike

most people today wouldn't. He is a polarizing Figure, Who called out hypocrisy and false gods and spoke about Truth.

Most people wouldn't stand for that.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 04:58 PM

most people today wouldn't. He is a polarizing Figure, Who called out hypocrisy and false gods and spoke about Truth.

The world is full of that. Would you dissagree?

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 04:59 PM

Trump, Ramaswamy, DeSantis...they're all threats to DC. I'll take any one of them.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 05:01 PM

I don't disagree at all, mike...but people don't like it being pointed out to them.

hence, the Crucifixion.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 05:03 PM

The crowd voted to crucify Him.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 05:05 PM

Trump, Ramaswamy, DeSantis...they're all threats to DC. I'll take any one of them.

DeSantis could have been. But he's proven incapable of being his own man like Trump or Ramaswamy.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm

A cult indeed. But you also sound like battered wives. Deep down you know he shouldn't hit you, but he's the only one who says he loves you. Despite supposedly being god fearng wives, you willingly overlook his obvious lack of integrity. You blame others for his deeds. He's misunderstood. Everyone else is just jealous. Other wife beaters are worse.

Pathetic and sad.

Again and agin you miss the point. I am not a Trump fan boy took a lot of crap for calling him out on hear about his take the guns first due procese latter and the bump stock ingorant move and I don't like the idea of suppressors comment. .

The point is the witch hunt, double standards, and non stop bs that gets proven false or wore made up and paid for by the democrats, sitting on Hunters lap top ect.

Your dis like of Trump blinds you to all of this. I'm not in the cult as you try to claim but it's obvious to me . I have no idea why i bother to reply or even click this thread I do know I was suprised to see it was still hear this morning.

This is spot on, and describes myself and I assume the vast majority of his supporters.. take off the blindfold fellas.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 05:16 PM

DeSantis could have been. But he's proven incapable of being his own man like Trump or Ramaswamy.

How so?

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm

Pathetic and sad.

He doesn't want to get the point.

Anyone can see it was what Trump represented that triggered the swamp to bury him/us.

There's one party that turns a blind eye, and half the other party is also ok with it. MAGA isn't Trump, although he started it and I'm proud MAGA.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/03/24 05:27 PM

Who do you think whispered in his ear to run in the first place? He had a shoe in slot for 28 had he just waited. The swamp sweet talked him into running, his financial backers are all neocon swamp critters. Haley was the fall back position.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/04/24 04:35 PM

Ol dad

Nimarata Nikki Randhawa

Re: FBI and DC - 01/04/24 04:50 PM

Her name is Haley. She got married in 96 and her middle name is Niki. I dont remember her ever hiding her ethnicity.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: FBI and DC - 01/05/24 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by walleye101

Start at the top in both instances and most of our problems go away.

Exactly.
Eliminating the FBI is as rediculous as defunding the police, and we have seen how that works out. Cull the bad apples not the entire agency.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/05/24 05:53 PM

Correct cull the Rotten....and those who protect them
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: FBI and DC - 01/05/24 05:55 PM

that why I'll vote trump, the lesser evil, he went by the constitution for 4 years, dems don't last 4 days.

So you're saying you're willing to vote for evil?
Posted By: MJM

Re: FBI and DC - 01/05/24 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by loosegoose
So you're saying you're willing to vote for evil?

Tell us who you voted for that wasn't evil. We will wait, I am guessing a long time.
Posted By: Osky

Re: FBI and DC - 01/05/24 07:02 PM

So what else should Trump have done and when did he have time? Between attacks by republicans, lies by democrats and impeachment proceedings over the 100% phoney democrat dossier, the democrat lie impeachment over a phone call the democrats lied about which recordings of it proved innocence, among tons of other total bull the dems threw at him legally and still are?
When Blaine?

Osky

Re: FBI and DC - 01/05/24 08:27 PM

He should have done it when he said he would.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/05/24 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by Osky

So what else should Trump have done and when did he have time? Between attacks by republicans, lies by democrats and impeachment proceedings over the 100% phoney democrat dossier, the democrat lie impeachment over a phone call the democrats lied about which recordings of it proved innocence, among tons of other total bull the dems threw at him legally and still are?
When Blaine?

Osky

Think it was bad then....I can't imagine what it will be like if Trump is elected again. All of that will seem like a cakewalk.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/06/24 12:05 AM

Trump had the house and Senate both for two years.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/06/24 12:06 AM

Well osky he had time to magically turn bump stocks into machine guns. Seems like he could have used that time better to me.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/06/24 12:07 AM

Yea,,and instead of being left alone to run the country like every president before him,,he was bombarded with bullcrap from all four sides.Your not a dummy,,,you know that's true.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/06/24 12:10 AM

Yea,,and instead of being left alone to run the country like every president before him,,he was bombarded with bullcrap from all four sides.You not a dummy,,,you know that's true.

And like I said above, that will only be worse the second time around.

Re: FBI and DC - 01/06/24 01:50 AM

^^^^^ probly,,,but he knows what to expect now..
© 2024 Trapperman Forums