Home

Russian opposition leader dies in prison

Posted By: bowhunter27295

Russian opposition leader dies in prison - 02/16/24 01:23 PM

So the leader of a communist country puts his opposition in prison. Before he was put in prison he was apparently "accidentally" exposed to a nerve agent.

Now what kind of national leader would try to put his opposition in prison before an election? I mean I am sure the reason was legitimate and all but wow, that looks kind of dirty if you ask me.

Sure hope that never happens in the USA.

crazy
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Russian opposition leader dies in prison - 02/16/24 01:30 PM

No one bothered to talk about the U.S reporter Ukraine let die in their jail
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Russian opposition leader dies in prison - 02/16/24 03:45 PM

When the news broke this morning I could only imagine the ruckus going on in the White House, getting Joe up early and trying to prep him on this.
Posted By: Osky

Re: Russian opposition leader dies in prison - 02/16/24 03:57 PM

Not even the poster face of senility in the White House would dare touch this topic given what is happening here.

Now Hillary may be contacted by the media to give her professional opinion of the timing, location, and method of dispatch and how it could have been done better.

Osky
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Russian opposition leader dies in prison - 02/16/24 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Osky
Not even the poster face of senility in the White House would dare touch this topic given what is happening here.

Now Hillary may be contacted by the media to give her professional opinion of the timing, location, and method of dispatch and how it could have been done better.

Osky

I'm sick and have no sense of humor left, or so I thought. Thanks for making me smile
Posted By: white17

Re: Russian opposition leader dies in prison - 02/16/24 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
Originally Posted by Osky

Osky

I'm sick and have no sense of humor left, or so I thought. Thanks for making me smile

I wonder how many recall that in June of 2021 Biden promised "consequences that would be devastating for Russia" if Navalny died in Putin's custody ??
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Russian opposition leader dies in prison - 02/16/24 06:10 PM

I wonder how many recall that in June of 2021 Biden promised "consequences that would be devastating for Russia" if Navalny died in Putin's custody ??[/quote]
They will be devastating. Demented Joe will probably give him a kiss!!!
Posted By: Posco

Re: Russian opposition leader dies in prison - 02/16/24 06:13 PM

Skip the ads, it's worth a listen.
https://youtu.be/2V6jH-6F6K0
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Russian opposition leader dies in prison - 02/16/24 06:16 PM

Yep , tough guy ain't gonna do nada
Posted By: Guss

Re: Russian opposition leader dies in prison - 02/16/24 06:18 PM

Putin had him killed.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Russian opposition leader dies in prison - 02/16/24 06:39 PM

Biden said Putin is responsible, pretty harsh with not any evidence. Putin is probably responsible but we don't and maybe never will know cause of death.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Russian opposition leader dies in prison - 02/16/24 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Posco
Skip the ads, it's worth a listen.
https://youtu.be/2V6jH-6F6K0

Thanks Posco, good video!
Victor always has a unique way of putting the message out.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Russian opposition leader dies in prison - 02/16/24 07:33 PM

I wonder how many recall that in June of 2021 Biden promised "consequences that would be devastating for Russia" if Navalny died in Putin's custody ??

Yep, I remember that.
Fox ran a clip on that speech from Sweden this morning.
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Russian opposition leader dies in prison - 02/16/24 08:10 PM

Joe's message, that consequences would be devastating for Russia, if Navalny died while in Putin's custody are just as hollow today as the day he originally spoke them.

Come on man. nothing will happen. We know it, Biden knows it and for sure, Putin knows it.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Russian opposition leader dies in prison - 02/16/24 08:17 PM

Big Joe is going to get Putin with a drone.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums