Home

Code Name: Johnny Walker

Posted By: Chancey

Code Name: Johnny Walker - 03/16/24 04:42 AM

Very good read if you want some inside history, facts, and truth about the second Iraqi War.
I found it very interesting. Just putting it out there as I enjoyed the book and thought others may as well. Chancey
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Code Name: Johnny Walker - 03/16/24 01:17 PM

I might try to find the audio version. I am about to run out of Jim Corbett, K. Anderson, JH Patterson, and Teddy Roosevelt stuff and unfortunately they aren't making any more of it.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Code Name: Johnny Walker - 03/16/24 08:13 PM

I thought Johnny Walker was a Red?

Re: Code Name: Johnny Walker - 03/17/24 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
I might try to find the audio version. I am about to run out of Jim Corbett, K. Anderson, JH Patterson, and Teddy Roosevelt stuff and unfortunately they aren't making any more of it.

I think you will enjoy it Hoss; I did. The audio version is what I mostly did cause I drive so much. Inexpensive too, less than 10 bucks I think. I had some good amigos that went to the Lord in Afghan and Iraq, this book is all about Iraq, but I thought it was a good listen/read. I would think that there are only a handful of people in this world that are not Navy Seals and can say that they fought and worked alongside them.

Re: Code Name: Johnny Walker - 03/17/24 04:32 AM

On a personal note, my neighbor is a retired (2014) Senior Chief. He recommended this book to me. Said he worked with Johnny for several tours in Iraq. He drives a lot too now for his work and we often share good audio books with each other.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums