Home

awake but not

Posted By: west river rogue

awake but not - 03/26/24 07:49 AM

Looked at clock every hr since 11:30 p.m. Crawled out of bed at 3:13 a.m. Still tired but couldnt really sleep.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: awake but not - 03/26/24 07:59 AM

Welcome to the club

I toss and turn most nights awake every 15 minutes. Lucky to get three hours of restless sleep a night. Don't worry though, after a couple of decades of it you'll be use to it.
Posted By: trapdye

Re: awake but not - 03/26/24 08:10 AM

Haven't had more than three hours of sleep a night in months, just can't stay asleep, thank goodness I'm retired .I'd really be dragging it.

Re: awake but not - 03/26/24 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by Turtledale
Welcome to the club

I toss and turn most nights awake every 15 minutes. Lucky to get three hours of restless sleep a night. Don't worry though, after a couple of decades of it you'll be use to it.

im 65...been doing it for 4-5 decades already grrrr. So i went in bathroom and cleaned inlets on toilet bowl from rust. cry

Re: awake but not - 03/26/24 08:18 AM

Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: awake but not - 03/26/24 08:24 AM

Well I am going to head to bed now.Hope to sleep for more than 2 hours. But-the need to pee gets me up several times most nights,
Tom

Re: awake but not - 03/26/24 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Bogmaster
Well I am going to head to bed now.Hope to sleep for more than 2 hours. But-the need to pee gets me up several times most nights,
Tom

Night Tom!

Re: awake but not - 03/26/24 08:39 AM

balmy 53 degrees and big winds. Rain coming so Ill clean ash out of stove and throw on garden.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: awake but not - 03/26/24 08:44 AM

Wind woke me up, it's howling and raining on top of the foot of snow we just got.

Re: awake but not - 03/26/24 08:58 AM

Posted By: trapNH

Re: awake but not - 03/26/24 09:04 AM

WRR watch about putting too much ash on the garden, I did tht for years and it got so nothing grew well or at all, did a soil test and ph was way too high. This is the second year treating it to get the ph down.

Re: awake but not - 03/26/24 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by trapNH
WRR watch about putting too much ash on the garden, I did tht for years and it got so nothing grew well or at all, did a soil test and ph was way too high. This is the second year treating it to get the ph down.

I thank you. Grows GREAT pumpkins there.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: awake but not - 03/26/24 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by west river rogue
Originally Posted by Turtledale
Welcome to the club

im 65...been doing it for 4-5 decades already grrrr. So i went in bathroom and cleaned inlets on toilet bowl from rust. cry

Yep WWR were about the same age but my great granddaughter is almost the same age as your son. I started young and you had one later in life.
Lol I always find something to do too. Just got done cleaning and spraying some coni stabilizers. Did the bathroom and toilet a couple nights ago shocked

Have a nice day. I'm going out to get the paper and check beaver traps
© 2024 Trapperman Forums