Home

Idaho wolf trapping shut down

Posted By: Osky

Idaho wolf trapping shut down - 04/02/24 03:02 PM

An Idaho judge has shut down wolf trapping a big chunk of Idaho needing wolf controls after an animal rights group brought claims that wolf trapping can harm the protected grizzly bears. Huh?? Sorry I don’t know how to link the story.

Are all judges nothing more than political hacks anymore like this woman is?

Osky
Posted By: 8117 Steve R

Re: Idaho wolf trapping shut down - 04/02/24 03:04 PM

The system is broken.

Re: Idaho wolf trapping shut down - 04/02/24 09:34 PM

Seems the antis are finding ever increasing ways to stop trapping, this may be the tip of the iceberg.

Osky
Posted By: RdFx

Re: Idaho wolf trapping shut down - 04/02/24 09:40 PM

CrAzy (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) woman ought to go out with grizzly biologists and see the REAL world. Same with wolf biologist

Re: Idaho wolf trapping shut down - 04/02/24 09:57 PM

I may have spoken out of turn. I’m thinking of all the threads on this forum of our brethren in the north doing a LOT of wolf trapping and the ever increasing problems they have trying to get a release pole around grizzly necks. Or not.

Osky
Posted By: 160user

Re: Idaho wolf trapping shut down - 04/02/24 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Osky
I may have spoken out of turn. I’m thinking of all the threads on this forum of our brethren in the north doing a LOT of wolf trapping and the ever increasing problems they have trying to get a release pole around grizzly necks. Or not.

Osky

Release pole? Are you a dinosaur or something? The Alaska boys gave us the "Brown Paper Bag" release method.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Idaho wolf trapping shut down - 04/02/24 11:40 PM

Grizzlies not an endangered spiecies here. P.s. Bad judgement posting about bycatch.

Re: Idaho wolf trapping shut down - 04/02/24 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by 160user
Originally Posted by Osky

Osky

Release pole? Are you a dinosaur or something? The Alaska boys gave us the "Brown Paper Bag" release method.

I know Rob, but I’m purely scared just to mention that method.

Osky
© 2024 Trapperman Forums