Home

Anchorage Fur Rondy

Posted By: AKHowler

Anchorage Fur Rondy - 02/02/18 12:49 AM

Any of you guys from Fairbanks area heading down to the Anchorage Fur Rondy? Never been down to it and sure would like to go. The Alaska Chapter Safari Club banquet is the same weekend and I got invited to attend that too. Just checking and looking to split a ride or something.
Posted By: Ryan McLeod

Re: Anchorage Fur Rondy - 02/02/18 12:55 AM

I read about these gatherings of trappers enough where I will make a trip one of these days just to meet some of you in person and check it out.
Posted By: white17

Re: Anchorage Fur Rondy - 02/02/18 04:01 AM

Originally Posted By: AKHowler
Any of you guys from Fairbanks area heading down to the Anchorage Fur Rondy? Never been down to it and sure would like to go. The Alaska Chapter Safari Club banquet is the same weekend and I got invited to attend that too. Just checking and looking to split a ride or something.

What dates JR ???
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Anchorage Fur Rondy - 02/02/18 04:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Ryan McLeod
I read about these gatherings of trappers enough where I will make a trip one of these days just to meet some of you in person and check it out.

It is not what you think it is. Google it!
Posted By: AKHowler

Re: Anchorage Fur Rondy - 02/02/18 05:51 AM

Looks like Saturday February 24th Trappers Fur Auction and Sunday February 25th Hide & Horn Auction
Posted By: Pete in Frbks

Re: Anchorage Fur Rondy - 02/02/18 12:07 PM

Originally Posted By: AKHowler

If you get to the SCI affair, look around for my friend from South Africa, Steyn Potgieter (ESP Safaris.) He tells me he will have a booth there.
Posted By: drasselt

Re: Anchorage Fur Rondy - 02/03/18 06:18 PM

Hope to see you at the auction!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums