Home

Working in Juneau

Posted By: Hover-Lover

Working in Juneau - 04/30/18 02:20 AM

Hello, all. Its been my dream for sometime to live and work in Alaska and I've recently landed a summer job in Juneau and will be here till September-ish. Would like to meet fellow Tman members if you're in the area and have the time. Chat me up here on Tman. - Aaron
Posted By: alaska viking

Re: Working in Juneau - 05/02/18 06:45 PM

Aaron, are you flying? I do a bit of work for Coastal Helicopters. If so, I will probably see you today, if you are in the hangar.

Re: Working in Juneau - 05/03/18 05:00 AM

Hey there, yes just missed you today ... you around again?
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Working in Juneau - 05/03/18 05:18 AM

He is seldom far from that joint.
We do not allow him to roam, unsupervised..

Re: Working in Juneau - 05/03/18 05:33 AM

grin

Re: Working in Juneau - 05/04/18 03:45 PM

Yeah, I am in there pretty regularly, and also Alaska Seaplanes. I'll stop by today and see if I can catch you on the ground.

Re: Working in Juneau - 05/05/18 07:45 AM

Finally got to meet Rosscoak and Alaska Viking here in Juneau. It's pretty amazing to step away from the usernames and threads, and actually meet the people and personalities behind them. I've followed the wilderness trapping and living page since I joined Trapperman 9 years ago and it amazes me how it's brought total strangers together, by a common interest. Thanx guys
Posted By: Pete in Frbks

Re: Working in Juneau - 05/05/18 02:47 PM

Be strong. Don't let those two lead you astray.....!

Re: Working in Juneau - 05/05/18 04:02 PM

Oh, contrare, he is going to lead US back to decency! grin
However, the way the weather has been since he arrived, he'll have a nice local patina of rust in no time, and fit right in!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums