Home

SJX JET BOAT

Posted By: Sonny N

SJX JET BOAT - 08/06/18 08:42 AM

looking to get one whos got one and how do you like it
Posted By: Pete in Frbks

Re: SJX JET BOAT - 08/06/18 02:42 PM

Sonny,

In general I believe boat salesmen like I believe used-car salesmen!

But Craig Compeau is a good man and really knows his stuff. One of the things he knows is how to maximize performance in an SJX.

Pete
Posted By: Malukchuk

Re: SJX JET BOAT - 08/06/18 05:03 PM

Sea Ark with a jet unit will get you to the same place and cost you a lot less money.
Posted By: Team V

Re: SJX JET BOAT - 08/07/18 03:00 AM

Have probly 500 hrs in them. Sold my last one with 340 hr on it. It will take you places you should not go but that is only if your willing to scratch it. Get the one with the black ice bottom if you going to do it and get a top with it and a window cover a boot and a couple gun case to. Do the maintenance and burn Mercury or yamalube oil and will last a long time burn bad gas and cheap oil will cost you.

The seamark predator is also a nice boat have at least a 100 hours in them to. I build all the tops and accessories for them
Posted By: Dirt

Re: SJX JET BOAT - 08/07/18 02:48 PM

Sonny don't get sucked into the latest overpriced fad. Get a regular ole john boat with an outboard jet.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: SJX JET BOAT - 08/10/18 04:08 AM

Exciting boat, kind of pricey .
Posted By: Family Trapper

Re: SJX JET BOAT - 08/12/18 10:57 PM

Speaking of an outboard Jet. Anyone know how to get a hold of a new or used one for a Yamha 4 stroke 90. Apparently hard to buy new even.
Posted By: LeverAlone

Re: SJX JET BOAT - 08/17/18 05:04 PM

FT, Check explorer industries out of Edmonton. They regularly sell the 90/65 Yamaha Jet with their boat packages. I have one, love it.
Posted By: Jumperzee

Re: SJX JET BOAT - 08/24/18 11:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Dirt
Sonny don't get sucked into the latest overpriced fad. Get a regular ole john boat with an outboard jet.

Yeah, but Dirt there's no way a johnboat with an OB jet can do this! (although I'm not sure why you'd ever need to. Looks cool though!)

Posted By: AKscott

Re: SJX JET BOAT - 09/19/18 10:58 PM

Sure ya can. Tunnel hull and send it. Lol
Posted By: alaska viking

Re: SJX JET BOAT - 09/20/18 01:05 AM

If that is what you want to do, build an air boat.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums