Home

New Hampshire trappers

Posted By: Raccoontrapper

New Hampshire trappers - 01/31/10 09:56 PM

A bill has just been introduced in New Hampshire to prohibit the sale, purchase, possession and transportation of all skinned and unskinned furbearing animals.
www.furtakersofamerica.com/alert.htm
Posted By: Raccoontrapper

Re: New Hampshire trappers - 02/01/10 03:50 PM

Write your legislator.
www.capwiz.com/ussportsmen/issues/alert/?alertid=14552831
Posted By: JustinNH

Re: New Hampshire trappers - 07/30/10 01:11 PM

Any one have news on this?

I know its a little old, but thanks for the info
Posted By: sgs

Re: New Hampshire trappers - 07/31/10 04:06 PM

DOA
Posted By: metrapper

Re: New Hampshire trappers - 12/21/10 01:15 PM

Originally Posted By: sgs
DOA
glad to here it
Posted By: thegopherguy

Re: New Hampshire trappers - 12/23/10 03:43 AM

You know I was thinking, we often hear about upcoming bills that threaten our way of life and if they pass we raise [Please excuse my language... I'm an idiot] for a long time and do what we can to get them overturned. However, when a bill doesn't pass, we often just go "wow that was close". We don't really carry on about the victory and I think that's a mistake. We focus most of our time and efforts on the negative but we don't really celebrate the positive. It gives me great will power to hear about victories and I find myself getting involved more often when I can be a part of the outcome. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's great to call up your representatives and tell them what you don't want, but it's probably better to call them after and celebrate the fruition of hard work. Tell your friends, neighbors, and the papers thank you for preserving our freedoms. Remember everyone, thougts become things!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums