Home

Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY!

Posted By: greggsinthehouse

Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 04:58 AM

I had a friend come stay with me for a week and I bet she went through a roll of toilet paper everyday and im talking the BIG rolls! A package of toilet paper usually lasts me a couple months. Im glad I aint got a woman living with me permanently, GEEZ!
Posted By: Budfish

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 05:07 AM

Trust me, if all it cost you was toilet paper, you did good!! mad
Posted By: mtbadger

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 05:11 AM

I agree Bud......
Posted By: Andrew N.

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 05:31 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one who realizes this! When my now-ex moved in with me I was totally blown away at how fast we were going through the tp. It proves once again something I learned quick... women are expensive. In fact the only reason I'm single now is because I can't afford a girlfriend.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 06:41 AM

Ya'll sound like my husband.....lol
Posted By: white17

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 06:46 AM

Consider the alternative.........
Posted By: akpawpincher

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 07:51 AM

They got more goin' on. Consider it an investment.
Posted By: neil

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 09:14 AM

put a thick telephone book or catalog in the john and hide the tp. aintcha got no raisin,lol
Posted By: newears

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 12:21 PM

Found this to be so true, I ask the wife why they don't do what men do.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 12:24 PM

Originally Posted By: white17

I have, but come on, nobody needs a catcher's mit.
Posted By: Hunter50

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 12:25 PM

Originally Posted By: white17
LMBO
Posted By: Rat Trapper Sr.

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 12:32 PM

Originally Posted By: greggsinthehouse
I had a friend come stay with me for a week and I bet she went through a roll of toilet paper everyday and im talking the BIG rolls! A package of toilet paper usually lasts me a couple months. Im glad I aint got a woman living with me permanently, GEEZ!

I hear a change in diet can cause you to use the bath room more often. I'll bet she wasn't use to eatting possums!
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 12:38 PM

as long as mine keeps picking up road killed coon and fox and mink, I don't care
Posted By: mtnwizzard

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 12:57 PM

Originally Posted By: newears
Found this to be so true, I ask the wife why they don't do what men do.

They don't do what men do cause there's nothin to shake.LMAO
Posted By: huntnut

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 01:29 PM

I try to get my wife to drip dry lol
Posted By: greggsinthehouse

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 04:17 PM

Huntnut, grin, thats funny right there
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 04:20 PM

I have invented a turbine attached to the toilet paper holder. It powers a good portion of my lighting when women are in the house. While that is not much, it does offset the cost of the product by a bit.

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 04:23 PM

LOL !!
Posted By: Matt Flannigan

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 04:31 PM

My wife thinks I'm crazy when I confront her about it. Like it's normal to go thru a 24 double roll pak in 2 weeks or something. I've been teaching my little girl 2 pieces for #1 and 3 pieces for #2. Seems to work just fine for the two of us.
Posted By: 160user

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 04:34 PM

When I was a bachelor I would by a 12 pack of the stuff. One roll for January, 1 for February.....

After I was married and had a daughter in the house I learned it was more like 1 roll for Monday, 1 for tuesday........I truely believe that women sit in the can and eat a half a roll at a time.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 04:37 PM

A package of toilet paper usually lasts me a couple months.
I bet yer undie- nickers dont last quite so long though hugh? laugh

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 04:42 PM

Originally Posted By: 160user
When I was a bachelor I would by a 12 pack of the stuff. One roll for January, 1 for February.....

After I was married and had a daughter in the house I learned it was more like 1 roll for Monday, 1 for tuesday........I truely believe that women sit in the can and eat a half a roll at a time.
Thats cause guys use toilet paper strictly for butt wiping,where as women use it for EVERYTHING.Takeing off make up with it probly counts for half the use?Actualy,,I should take that back.I have cleaned my shotgun with it when I ran out of bore patches! LOL
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 04:44 PM

You should see how much they go through when they drink that dang Prune Juice!!!!!
Posted By: D.R.Hartle

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 04:56 PM

Matt want to trade,my wife goes thru that by herself in 2wks-think its a women thing,she even has to bring it along runnin traps-out fishin,its even in the truck

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 05:00 PM

Originally Posted By: D.R.Hartle
Matt want to trade,my wife goes thru that by herself in 2wks-think its a women thing,she even has to bring it along runnin traps-out fishin,its even in the truck
Wouldn't trade her in a million, well....j/k (I know she gets on here every now and then) I've got a roll of paper in the truck too, been there for 3 years and only half used up.
Posted By: p-skinny

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 05:07 PM

omg I am cheap , but never once have I counted squares of toilet paper lol lmao crazy
Posted By: bic

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 05:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Matt Flannigan
3 pieces for #2. Seems to work just fine for the two of us.

Dang, If you can clean your arse with 3 squares of TP, You must not have hair on your butt to be able to pull that off! lol (unless you shave or wax it) just sayin! wink

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: bic

Dang, If you can clean your arse with 3 squares of TP, You must not have hair on your butt to be able to pull that off! lol (unless you shave or wax it) just sayin! wink
That must be why his nick name is Stinky Fingers?

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 05:24 PM

all hail bic for he made me literally lol laugh out loud grin
Posted By: BlueRidgeTrapper

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 05:33 PM

It's been a while since I've spit water on the 'pooter....but that was it right there!
Posted By: hippie

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 05:36 PM

ya lol, thats a good one. i don't need to wrap up like a mummy, but 3 ain't gonna cut it.
Posted By: OSUFerret

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 05:42 PM

I work at a paper company that makes TP, towels, etc. Yall just let your ladies use all they want - it translates into more traps and gear for me once a year.

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 05:46 PM

Originally Posted By: hippie
ya lol, thats a good one. i don't need to wrap up like a mummy, but 3 ain't gonna cut it.

back in the day ol Mr. Sears and Mr Roebuck put lots of thought and consideration into the reasoning and justification for having such extensive catalogs and the material in which they were printed on ... true pioneers and innovators in the early years of recycling and going green with page 232 wink
Posted By: BigCountry1129

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 06:13 PM

My girl is living in Baltimore right now on a job. She left May 15th, since she left ive used exactly 1 roll. She came two weekends ago and went through 2 rolls of TP just being home Thursday through Sunday. I was amazed, and the best part, i got hollered at because i didnt change the roll she left 3 sheets on after i went in for a #1.

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 06:24 PM

It's just paper. The stuff is CHEAP!! 20 rolls at 1,000 sheets to the roll is only $11.99

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 06:26 PM

Ok, I don't want this to go in that direction but guys it is doable, The good 2 or 3 ply charmin does the job with 3 sheets per. Bic and Upstate, I appreciate your sence of humor, but really, 12" of TP should be enough, Unless you have a really FAT @zz, Bic.....TBC grin
Posted By: larry sable guy

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 06:55 PM

You young bachelor types just don't get it. If there is nobody else in the house, you should schedule your eating so you are pooping at the job. Pap always said "there's nothing like getting paid by the your to take a dump!".
Posted By: BillFord

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 06:59 PM

i can get by with 4 sheets and a couple neat folds. My wife and daughter wrap their hands like boxing gloves to just to dry off.

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 07:11 PM

LOL!! Boxing gloves ! I've refered to them as mittens before but I like the boxing glove mental picture !
Posted By: killbilly

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 07:29 PM

i have 16 employees, most are gals, at least once a month/6 weeks i have to buy paper towels/tp,, its about 300.00 to 350.00 every time.

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 07:31 PM

At least he uses 3 or 4 sheets to wipe, and not a bowl of water and his left hand. LMAO

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 07:38 PM

To be honest, I never counted the little squares when I wipe. I just pull off a strip a foot or so long. Fold, Wipe, inspect and repeat as needed. If it happens to be a dump that is like axel grease, Clean up might be a bit more extensive. In corn season, 3 squares just might do it. It is what it is!

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 07:40 PM

In corn season, 3 squares just might do it. It is what it is!

I thought he was going to say he used the dried cobs

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 07:41 PM

[quote=bic] I just pull off a strip a foot or so long. Fold, Wipe, inspect and repeat as needed.quote]

Oh, so you are a folder.........

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 07:44 PM

LOL! Is this thread archive material ?

Maybe the Wildcraft forum ?
Posted By: Paula

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 07:51 PM

If you don't like the TP usage in your house invest in a Bidet. I am sure that little stream of water is giong to clean ya up nicely. Thing is I don't complain how much paper is used in my house. As long as you are clean and I don't have to de-strip your undeies prior to washing them use a fist full as far as I am concerned. Nothing worse then racing striped undies.

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 07:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Paula
Nothing worse then racing striped undies.

Really? You mean not everyone has the skid marks?
Posted By: Derek J.

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 08:22 PM

This is probably the most hilarious thing I've heard/read/seen in a long time!

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 08:23 PM

Yep, 160, I am man enough to admit...I am a Folder! Isn't anything nastier than a breach in the TP barrier, then having to clean out under your fingernails! I FOLD and play it safe!
Posted By: Paula

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 08:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Paula
Nothing worse then racing striped undies.

Really? You mean not everyone has the skid marks?

No 160 stripes and skid marks are not an object to be proud of. Disgusted, embarresed, fearful, all come to mind, but not pride.

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 08:26 PM

Yep, 160, I am man enough to admit...I am a Folder! Isn't anything nastier than a breach in the TP barrier, then having to clean out under your fingernails! I FOLD and play it safe!

Well at least you can say ya got'a little tail sick sick cry cry eek eek

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 08:27 PM

By the way Bic, ain't you a nail biter? grin

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 08:31 PM

There is a man that just got done eating dinner and he was on his way to a party.

Half way there he said, "man i really gotta take a dump." he got off the freeway, found an abandoned gas station went in there and took a dump.

While he was taking this dump he read a sign that said "There is no tolet paper... You have wipe your butt with your first two fingers, then stick them out the hole and they will be licked clean for you."

Well, he had no choice so he wiped his butt with his fingers and stuck them out the hole.

All of a sudden a guy with two bricks smacked his fingers.

The man screamed with pain and licked his own fingers.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 08:32 PM

If you have to wipe, you ain't got enough cheese in your diet.

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 08:34 PM

I bet you guys who count squares and are overly conscious of the exact usage per wipe recycle the ripped off squares when encountered with the befuddled predicament known as the clean mystery wipe where absolutely no evidence of what just occurred exist ... how does that happen anyway? do you hang on to those squares or do you sacrifice 3 squares and deal with the anguish??? lol smile

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 08:35 PM

Posted By: bethanne

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 08:38 PM

I don't really keep a tally but as a chic I would think a roll a day is abit much! My lord did she wear 4 inch thick make up!?

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 08:39 PM

I will let you in on the secret to using the "mountain money" from an MRE. First, fold the little wad of TP into 1/4's like this...

Next, cut off one corner but do NOT throw it away.....

Stick your middle finger through the hole and clean out your tailpipe with it. Drag the TP off your finger to clean it and discard.

Now, use the little corner to clean the pooh out from under your fingernail. That is the ONLY way possible to wipe your hiney with 3 sheets of TP!

Posted By: TrapperMe

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 08:48 PM

I personally unroll until it hits the floor, do the wipe, then repeat. I'm a "looker". . . if the second swabbing didn't take care of it, I continue on until I'm happy with the results!

My girls (wife and two daughters) go through a lot. Although not as much as they used to since I started making them run the plunger when they over-used.

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 08:49 PM

omg 160, Oh my!

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 08:50 PM

I will let you in on the secret to using the "mountain money" from an MRE. First, fold the little wad of TP into 1/4's like this...

Stick your middle finger through the hole and clean out your tailpipe with it. Drag the TP off your finger to clean it and discard.

Now, use the little corner to clean the pooh out from under your fingernail. That is the ONLY way possible to wipe your hiney with 3 sheets of TP!

That is a beautiful tutorial on the proper use of TP.

Hopefully I won't have to live on MRE TP rations. . . but I like the way you think!

The new "green" is "brown", who would've thunk it?!

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 08:50 PM

omg 160, Oh my!

I was beginning to wonder if anyone was even reading this stuff.

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 08:51 PM

Next question, is you tp come off the roll over or under ?

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 08:55 PM

ALWAYS over for me. . . although I've heard arguments that if you have a cat that likes it, you go under so they can't unroll it all on you.
Posted By: MnMan

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 08:57 PM

Originally Posted By: TrapperMe
[quote=160user]

I was taught to do the same thing with a large Basswood leaf. Now THAT is really green. (Do not try this with a Poison Ivy leaf)

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 09:07 PM

i dont realy care if its over or under, as long as its there when i need it.

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 09:11 PM

i dont realy care if its over or under, as long as its there when i need it.
Posted By: cedar

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 09:32 PM

I see you are hard at work....LOL good one though

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 10:06 PM

busted!
Posted By: young gun

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 10:38 PM

She must have high fiber intake
Posted By: bfflobo

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 11:05 PM

The method used above with the picture was originaly invented for use when all you had available was cigarette papers. Lot of people were poor and rolled their own back then. Sears and Roebuck in the outhouse. Paper as we know it now wasn't in demand until indoor plumbing and septic systems came to be. Had better places for money than to wipe the butt with fancy paper.
Posted By: RdFx

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 11:39 PM

Shucks sure can tell its not trapping season.... course good for laugh of the day , every day!!
Posted By: nems bulldog

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 11:41 PM

i love this time of year. everybody getting stir crazy wanting to trap but cant so they come up with stuff like this grin

by the way, iffn you wear colored drawers, you cant see the skid marks whistle
Posted By: LAtrapper

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/07/11 11:57 PM

Couldn’t wait for the new Sears Roebuck and Montgomery Ward catalogs to be published each year. We could then use the old ones out in the “two holer”. Usually tried to get away with using half a page at a sitting, when the catalogs were gone- it was back to newspapers. Yes, Mom often complained about “skid marks”.

An interesting reading- http://nobodys-perfect.com/vtpm/exhibithall/informational/tphistory.html
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/08/11 12:24 AM

Cheryl Crow tried to convince Americans that just one leaf of TP was enough.
We all know now why Lance Armstrong only dated her for a week....
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/08/11 12:25 AM

Ever heard of "John Wayne" toilet paper? Rougher than heck, and don't take crap off of anyone.
Posted By: Laurel Mtman2

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/08/11 12:48 AM

ok... Lets answer the age old question... front to back or back to front ? confused
Posted By: Tsarevna

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/08/11 01:30 AM

Get here one of these! laugh No toilet paper necessary. Just get ready for an increase in water bill. grin
Posted By: countrysmith

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/08/11 01:41 AM

why would anyone want that thing???
freaks me out just looking at that probe coming out
Posted By: Supergoose

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/08/11 01:58 AM

My two girls use it like it grows on trees or something.

I guess it's better than them out in the front yard dragging their tails like a dog with worms.

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/08/11 02:01 AM

If i had one of them things my wife would never leave the bathroom.
Posted By: MMichtrapper

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/08/11 03:21 AM

Lord , have mercy! I cant wait till Oct.15 trapping.
Posted By: newears

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/08/11 11:14 AM

Originally Posted By: p-skinny
Originally Posted By: hippie

back in the day ol Mr. Sears and Mr Roebuck put lots of thought and consideration into the reasoning and justification for having such extensive catalogs and the material in which they were printed on ... true pioneers and innovators in the early years of recycling and going green with page 232 wink
I remember those days. Those shinny pages were slippery.

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/08/11 06:11 PM

Are we done with this now?
Posted By: akpawpincher

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/08/11 06:27 PM

Why, you ready to flush it?

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/08/11 06:31 PM

Originally Posted By: akpawpincher
Why, you ready to flush it?

No. I left it as an "upper decker".

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/08/11 06:37 PM

Originally Posted By: T-Rex
I have invented a turbine attached to the toilet paper holder. It powers a good portion of my lighting when women are in the house. While that is not much, it does offset the cost of the product by a bit.

I have been challenged on my claim by a couple PM's. So, I've decided to come clean. (Is that a pun? Nah, don't think so) My claim is exaggerated by a bit. The turbine only provides enough power to run the bathroom cameras while the spool runs at the pre determined rpm.

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/08/11 06:53 PM

Im glad I aint got a woman living with me permanently, GEEZ!
I don't think you have a thing to worry about.
Posted By: Ldsoldier

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/08/11 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Supergoose
My two girls use it like it grows on trees or something.

Well, it kind of does....

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/08/11 09:47 PM

It's just toilet paper. It's cheap. $15.00 a week is pennies!!
Posted By: D.R.Hartle

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/08/11 11:52 PM

First thing I do when I get home is show this post to my wife,ya all might want to watch trap shed this comming wk.post will most likey read-husband dead selling traps ect.
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/10/11 12:59 AM

Here is the real reason -

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/toile.../#photoViewer=1
Posted By: Tala

Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! - 07/11/11 06:32 PM

Originally Posted By: larry sable guy
You young bachelor types just don't get it. If there is nobody else in the house, you should schedule your eating so you are pooping at the job. Pap always said "there's nothing like getting paid by the your to take a dump!".
I never really thought about getting paid to go....I always just figured I was saving myself a stinky bathroom at home.

I don't know what all the OTHER girls do with the TP, I suspect it has more to do with makeup and such than actual potty breaks. Since I don't wear makeup or use it for other things like that, a 24 pack lasts the two of us like 3-4 months. We have 4 rolls on reserve still, so I passed up the TP aisle last payday. The way you guys are talking, those 4 rolls certainly wouldn't last your women more than 4 days! LOL
I think you guys must have had my mom over......I swear! She only buys paper goods in bulk from Sam's Club. lol
© 2024 Trapperman Forums