Home

snow????

Posted By: cowboy2005

snow???? - 10/03/18 05:03 PM

Hey, I heard that some places (Canada mostly) has gotten a little snow already. We got flurries the other night, but I'm sorta ready for actual snow, can't wait for the ski hill to open (for snowboarding) but the farmer side of me is not as there is still a ton to do. Real snow is still a ways off I'm sure but is anyone else ready for snow or no?
Posted By: Ray smith

Re: snow???? - 10/03/18 06:10 PM

We are no where close to snow season last couple years it hasn't really snowed at all but it's still 70 and 80 degree weather here
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: snow???? - 10/03/18 06:30 PM

Was doing an outside show last Saturday,a few flurries scudded by.
70 today but hi of 49 this coming Saturday.
As far as I am concerned---we could do without snow all winter.Just makes driving more hazardous and rain usually doesn't need shoveling.Think we had 6 feet of snow last year.
Tom
Posted By: trapre

Re: snow???? - 10/04/18 12:43 PM

No, I'm NOT ready for the S word. We are still recovering from the 17 inch snowstorm we got last year! Supposedly that's the most its snowed in 60 years here.
Posted By: cowboy2005

Re: snow???? - 10/04/18 03:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Bogmaster
Was doing an outside show last Saturday,a few flurries scudded by.
70 today but hi of 49 this coming Saturday.
As far as I am concerned---we could do without snow all winter.Just makes driving more hazardous and rain usually doesn't need shoveling.Think we had 6 feet of snow last year.
Tom
Wow 6 ft? pretty much the only reason I like snow if for the ski hill, but as long as its cold they make their own. I would agree we you on the driving and shoveling tho
© 2024 Trapperman Forums