Home

Snowmobiles

Posted By: Watertrapper#110

Snowmobiles - 10/28/18 02:24 AM

anybody on here have a snowmobile? I just bought a 1995 Ski-Doo Formula SL Rotax 500. I have to do a little work to it but I had it running for 30 seconds so I just need to clean the carbs and put a pull cord on it, a new air filter, and hood straps. I got a new battery today and I have pull cord, like I said I just need to clean the carbs and I think itl purr like a kitten.
Posted By: PA_K-9_Trapper

Re: Snowmobiles - 10/28/18 12:25 PM

No, most of the year we don't have enough snow to ride them, so I never really looked into getting one. Sounds like a fun project though!
Posted By: Boco

Re: Snowmobiles - 10/28/18 02:21 PM

You can have a lot of fun on a snowmobile,but some are fast and peppy,and you need to use common sense when having fun on them.They can be a dangerous toy.Dont overdrive your light at night.
Posted By: Watertrapper#110

Re: Snowmobiles - 10/30/18 01:12 AM

I got it running tonight. Now all I need for it is an air filter, and hood straps and it will be complete. I probably wont ever ride at night so im safe there. lol. and ill be riding fields 90 percent of the time. running up and down a hill bringing my friends back up when they sled down. ill post some pics when its complete.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums