Home

Trap?

Posted By: PA_K-9_Trapper

Trap? - 06/16/19 09:17 PM

We need some new threads on here, anyone shoot on a trap, skeet, sporting clays, etc. league? I shoot on the local men's league, the high school league and travel to different events to shoot every once and a while.
Posted By: AuthorTrapper

Re: Trap? - 06/17/19 06:00 PM

There isn't anything like that around here. I compete with friends and family some times.
Posted By: NewTrapper8

Re: Trap? - 07/01/19 01:51 AM

I shoot sporting clays and travel to a bunch of big tournaments on the east coast. If you want to you can go on to ScoringPRO to find NSCA sporting clay tournaments in you're the area.

Re: Trap? - 07/01/19 06:27 PM

Are you going to ohio for the shoot coming up here in july? It's more trap than sporting clays but they do shoot it there.

Re: Trap? - 07/01/19 07:40 PM

What is the name of the tournament exactly there are several up there in July.

Re: Trap? - 07/02/19 08:33 PM

Not sure, it's at the cardinal shooting center though. I would have to look.

Re: Trap? - 07/02/19 09:15 PM

I think you are talking about the SCTP Nationals. I will not be going to that shoot but I have a couple friends who will be.

Re: Trap? - 07/03/19 09:45 PM

Yes that's right. I just practiced with my squad thats going Monday night. If I can hit anything we should do well. Lol, we did good at the SCTP state shoot. My squad placed first in our class there but we are going to have to do a lot better to even come close to placing at Nationals. We are going to be registered as open class in 16 yard instead of what we are supposed to be because the way it is set up. It will be a good time anyway.
Posted By: Artrapper16

Re: Trap? - 11/09/19 05:10 AM

I shoot trap for my highschool.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums