Home

HOW ARE YOU DOING????

Posted By: Bogmaster

HOW ARE YOU DOING???? - 03/21/20 03:20 PM

Just wondering how you younger guys and your families are doing right now.
Tom
Posted By: AuthorTrapper

Re: HOW ARE YOU DOING???? - 03/21/20 09:56 PM

Good! how about you?

Re: HOW ARE YOU DOING???? - 03/21/20 10:59 PM

Trying to stay in,away from others. Looks like it may be awhile before things get back to normal.
Tom
Posted By: Varner67

Re: HOW ARE YOU DOING???? - 03/22/20 01:19 AM

My family and I are doing fine, things are getting crazy here in Michigan. No school until April 13th or possibly until next year and grocery stores are empty. On the bright side I get more time to research and plan out next years trapping season. Hope everyone else is doing good.
Posted By: Artrapper16

Re: HOW ARE YOU DOING???? - 03/26/20 05:19 PM

We're all good here I'm still trying to catch a yote till the end of season.

Re: HOW ARE YOU DOING???? - 03/27/20 02:36 AM

Good luck.
Tom
Posted By: Andy27

Re: HOW ARE YOU DOING???? - 03/27/20 02:47 AM

Doing well. Thinking about going after some spring beaver here soon if my work Does not get in the way. Kids are anxious to get out for sure. Stay safe.
Posted By: Ol' Jube

Re: HOW ARE YOU DOING???? - 03/29/20 07:47 PM

We are doing fine. What do ya`ll think about this corona virus? All of the passenger flights are cancelled to our bush village. Only the cargo planes can come in. My Papa`s new snowmachine should come on a cargo plane.

Re: HOW ARE YOU DOING???? - 03/30/20 03:59 AM

Virus is keeping us at home.This is a strange time.
Keep well.
Tom
Posted By: PA_K-9_Trapper

Re: HOW ARE YOU DOING???? - 04/09/20 02:37 AM

I am doing pretty good. I got laid off until life gets back to normal and have been doing school online. When beaver was still in it was my form of social distancing, now its down to garage work and shed hunting; I can't stand to stay inside all time. Sure is strange having so much time to spare for once.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums