Home

Instruments?

Posted By: Ave

Instruments? - 04/21/21 02:02 AM

Hey guys, we need a new thread. Anyone here play any musical instruments? Is so, what do you play, and what kind of music do you prefer?
Posted By: Gone Trappin.

Re: Instruments? - 04/21/21 02:24 AM

I play guitar and I used to play trumpet. As far as genres go I like it all, Country, Rock, Rap, Blues, Bluegrass, Metal, anything as long as it’s a well written song.
Posted By: coontraper

Re: Instruments? - 04/21/21 03:43 PM

i tried to play bowed psaltery (pretty much a piano played like a violin) but i found out im not that talented in music and ended up quit trying. for genre its country all the way. the johnny cash and randy travis era is the best but i listen to the newer stuff too
Posted By: rattrapper1234

Re: Instruments? - 04/21/21 11:39 PM

I don't have the patience to play an instrument but my sister plays acoustic, and electric guitar as well as ukelele and piano
Posted By: NorthenTrapper

Re: Instruments? - 04/22/21 02:54 AM

Little bit of guitar. As for music old western country and music like Hank Williams, Johnny Horton, Bob Wills, and Johnny Cash.
Posted By: trappergirl04

Re: Instruments? - 04/22/21 03:08 AM

I play piano, acoustic and electric guitar, melodica, and a tiny bit of drums. I’ve played piano for as long as I can remember and I’ve been playing guitar for a little over a year now.
A lot like what Gone Trappin said about what genre.
Posted By: KYtrapper2005

Re: Instruments? - 04/25/21 01:30 PM

Not me I can’t play nothing I don’t have the patience.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums