Home

Weiser gear bags.

Posted By: coalminer

Weiser gear bags. - 12/22/17 02:46 AM

I know there have been posts on these bags, but having trouble finding reviews on these bags. Buckets are getting old, anyone have a Weiser bag, like it?
Posted By: Timo

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/22/17 02:54 AM

Best I ever had.
Posted By: ottertrapper

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/22/17 02:59 AM

Have all of them best out there
Posted By: ambush32

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/22/17 03:02 AM

Top notch
Have both beaver and predator bag...

If your trapping predators this bag is the best, plenty of pockets for lures,baits,and urine....
Beaver bag has plenty of room and exterior pockets

These bags are build tough...really tough.
Posted By: Acoody

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/22/17 01:29 PM

I’ll sum them up in one word AWESOME!!!!!!
Posted By: Kevin Stake

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/22/17 05:39 PM

First year for mine and love it.
Posted By: robert.d12

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/22/17 06:04 PM

My fiber tough can be annoying and uncomfortable a times I might have to get one.
Posted By: Arrow B

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/22/17 06:06 PM

Well designed tough as nails and Andys first class to deal with. Order some bait and lure with it you will be happy you did.
Posted By: cpizzicharlie

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/22/17 10:02 PM

Over the years I have tried a few, Andy's is the best.
Posted By: Miley

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/22/17 11:15 PM

Great bag ! Wears like iron!
Posted By: Dustin_Drews

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/23/17 09:17 AM

For production predator trapping you cannot beat em.
Posted By: LDW

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/23/17 11:57 AM

Best bag on the market. Worth every penny.
Posted By: Ken Smith

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/23/17 12:22 PM

They are great bags. I cut down a 5gal bucket for the predator bag, and a trash can for the beaver bag so you can put sharp tools down in the bottom without worrying about the bag taking damage.
I've got a bucket and a pack basket, but I only use Weiser's Montana trapping bags. Probably the best bags out there.

If you order any of you stiff do it from his website, Andy is awesome to deal with and has no problem taking extra time to talk or answer question for younger trappers. On his website are a ton of reviews. And on here his bags have a top notch rating.

If your truck trapping get the predator bag. . If your walking a longer line then get the beaver bag. If you can afford get both and never worry about a bag again.
I still use a bucket with a husky bucket shroud from HD for all of my other tools but I don't need to carry it. It's all in the truck just in case. I'm over prepared anyways, but the bags are great!

And really these bags are a product of Andy's very successful lure and bait line. His stuff is killer down here.
His gland lures are racking up yotes, and his baits are too.
I never leave without them.

Good luck in your review hunt.
Posted By: PineDoggin

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/23/17 01:29 PM

I had his web page saved on my favorites and lost my Firefox and lost everything. Thanks for the post because I forgot all about what bag I was looking at. I'll be ordering the Beaver bag after Christmas.
Posted By: USMC47 🦫

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/23/17 01:30 PM

Ken really nailed it on this one.

The bags are nearly indestructible. I've used the predator bag now for 4(?) years and it's not even thinking about quitting or ripping.

What I love...
- The predator bag has stras that don't dig into your hand but also has a shoulder strap.
- The beaver bag has really comfy padded straps.
- I use the beaver bag for getting out and away from the truck.
- I've put 2 boncats or 3 otters and a beaver in the beaver bag on my back...it's a champ.
- The bags have all the pockets you need. Seriously.
Posted By: rick olson

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/23/17 01:54 PM

Great bags,i've had mine 4 years also.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/23/17 04:57 PM

By chance could anyone take some pics, either put them on the post or Tex them to 814-241-2867 ?

Pics on website kinda poor.

Thanks in advace.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/23/17 05:11 PM

https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/5104479/1

Few pics here
Posted By: Pilgrim22

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/23/17 08:01 PM

tough as nails but i would design it differently

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/23/17 11:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Pilgrim22
Explain. Maybe he will if it's better. Andy always listens to constructive criticism.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/24/17 12:45 AM

The only thing I would change is the weiser logo, I'm not tipping any competition off, sorry Andy, your products are my secret around here...lol
Posted By: andy weiser

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/25/17 02:01 PM

I'm using a proto type right now that is compact for Hiking/traveling. Let me know what your thoughts are on a different design.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/25/17 02:43 PM

I might suggest some kind of retaining strap/device for the bait fork/spoon/knife.
Posted By: Doug66

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/25/17 03:03 PM

Have drug and beat mine to death. I have both bags and wouldn't do without now.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/25/17 03:43 PM

Andy,
Sent u a email, your pm box is full? Do u know if they might be for sale at Pa. Convention?
Posted By: trapperbill

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/25/17 06:01 PM

Wife bought me a predator bag.One thing I don,t like on mine is those lure bait holders all the way around the outside They stick out too far and always hit my legs or side while walking and hiking in.I may cut one side off mine.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/25/17 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: trapperbill
Wife bought me a predator bag.One thing I don,t like on mine is those lure bait holders all the way around the outside They stick out too far and always hit my legs or side while walking and hiking in.I may cut one side off mine.

😟

I love all those pockets.....
Posted By: Mic NC

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/25/17 08:52 PM

Best made hand's down.
Posted By: Aix sponsa

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/25/17 09:02 PM

I'm ordering one, probably today. I haven't seen the K9 bag, but I've seen pictures of the beaver bag. The beaver bag is exactly what I need. I'll check out the K9 bag before ordering, just in case.

Once I saw the beaver bag, I had to wonder why I didn't order one a year ago!

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/25/17 09:15 PM

I love mine, never use another.....both are non-replaceable..

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/25/17 09:34 PM

Originally Posted By: coalminer
Andy,
Sent u a email, your pm box is full? Do u know if they might be for sale at Pa. Convention?

Not sure about the convention but I pay the postage on them.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/25/17 09:36 PM

I felt the same way about the 2 carry handles. I cut them off and now they never get in the way. The shoulder strap is the only handle I need.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/25/17 10:34 PM

Andy I want to order your Beaver Bag but have 2 gift cards(Visa) to use? Can I call and use them that way?
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/25/17 10:49 PM

Yep, like others have said, best bag money can buy. I have both, but the pred bag sees the most use....everyday all season long...for two years now, and not a problem with anything.
Posted By: Rick Otts

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/25/17 11:17 PM

I guess I am going to have to break down and get me one.Wat are they made of?

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/26/17 05:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Rick Otts
I think they're made from space shuttle flexible material that makes wommen drool when they see you and you habe to beat them off with sticks.

But that might be just me. Lol. I'm serious....theyre tough. They're made out of a rubbery coated nylon or something.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/26/17 05:02 AM

Originally Posted By: ambush32

😟

I love all those pockets.....
Me too. There's a side without pockets that stays out of the way. Seriously, I can't say enough about them. They make life easier.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/26/17 11:27 AM

Yes the one side without pockets is perfect for resting against your side.
You will be glad there are so many pockets in the long run. I actually wish there were more(2-4) 4oz lure pockets maybe in line with the others just a little higher up as opposed to the one free space that my hip rest on, and maybe another bait knives/spoon slot. I use a spoon for the Horse Meat, but a knife works rather well for the Range Boss or other baits I may use.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/26/17 11:29 AM

I'd pay more!
Thanks again Andy the bags are awesome!

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/26/17 11:50 AM

Originally Posted By: USMC47
I think they're made from space shuttle flexible material that makes wommen drool when they see you and you habe to beat them off with sticks.

But that might be just me. Lol. I'm serious....theyre tough. They're made out of a rubbery coated nylon or something.

Lol, women do drool over them, specially when it's on your back going thru the shopping mall....maybe it's just the name on the bag
"Weiser" they like....
Posted By: ottertrapper

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/26/17 02:46 PM

Love both bags especially the canine bag and I have beat the heck out of both of them and no issues. Love the knife holder I use the knife for all bait lure applications even the horse. I wouldn’t want less pockets but it sure is a great canine/cat bag! I just washed mine out as I am done with cats and canine for the season I think l have used it for 3 if not 4 seasons now and it’s still great shape. Can’t say enough about the beaver bag either. Great product best out there

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/26/17 02:49 PM

Originally Posted By: PineDoggin
Andy I want to order your Beaver Bag but have 2 gift cards(Visa) to use? Can I call and use them that way?

call me. 406-533-8776

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/26/17 03:34 PM

Could someone please tell me how the breakaway works? I understand breakaways, but I'm wondering how this one works, because it has to be able to stand up to 1-2 beavers, so it must be pretty strong.

Just wondering

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/26/17 04:25 PM

Heavy Velcro on bottom of the shoulder straps. Pull the end of the straps and your kicked loose of the drowner bag on your back. Yes it is strong and holds all the beaver you can carry.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/26/17 08:07 PM

I knew it was something that worked, I just didn't know how it was setup. Perfect. I'm ordering one today
Posted By: trapper20

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/26/17 10:19 PM

My wife got me a beaver bag for Christmas. I love it, the only thing I nights add is a loop on one side for a hatchet or hammer.
Posted By: greggsinthehouse

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/26/17 10:28 PM

Quality made from a quality guy. Need more like him

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/27/17 12:29 AM

Just ordered mine, and I'm looking forward to using it. This beaver bag will beat the daylights out of the way I'm currently hauling em out! I'm glad y'all made such a fuss about andy's beaver bag, because I didn't know much about it until this thread came up
Posted By: harleydparts

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/27/17 07:11 AM

Ah jeez, even 4 year olds know ya can't catch nothing without Andy's bags!

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/27/17 12:43 PM

Originally Posted By: harleydparts
Ah jeez, even 4 year olds know ya can't catch nothing without Andy's bags!

Great picture

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/27/17 02:15 PM

My partners with their own bag they share.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/27/17 02:17 PM

Some Montana beaver ready for delivery to Andy's pee yotes. They're meat fed alright.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/27/17 04:43 PM

That top picture's one on the left looks like a grizzly with a beaver tail, and the one on the right looks like the winner of the beaver tail contest. Great pictures John
Posted By: harleydparts

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/27/17 04:45 PM

Some Montana beaver ready for delivery to Andy's pee yotes. They're meat fed alright.

You best get a bigger truck, them boys are gonna break that one!

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/27/17 11:30 PM

Weiser bag did its job today....1 mile walk out, tough bag, no doubt.....heavy beast....

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/28/17 12:19 AM

Great pics everyone. Love seeing the grins on those kids faces. That's 10x more refreshing than a barn plastered with hides.
Posted By: possumcatcher

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/28/17 03:25 AM

Has anyone used one for coon trappin down in creeks? Our banks are near vertical and buckets stink to carry up amd down the banks, espically carrying a muddy coon with it. I was lookin at the beaver bag and thought it would work for that, and i know its made tough cuz of all the reviews
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/28/17 10:53 AM

Yes.
Posted By: PBS

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/30/17 12:49 PM

I use a medium sized alice pack. A five gallon bucket fits snugly inside. The flap fits over the top nicely to keep everything dry if needed and they are very well built. Baits/Lures etc. fit very well in the pockets that button down (No lost lures). Lots of room. And you can pick them up pretty cheap. Wont cost you $75.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/30/17 01:18 PM

I build one of those....

And then I used it, so I bought this set up..

And then I used it... So I settled down and bought the last setup I'll need.
Now I have both of these bags and they are better than any pack you can set up or buy otherwise. Worth well over 70$.

I was talking to my wife today.. she wants a new coat, and keeps showing me these 38$ fasionable hooded trenchcoats from the internet.
I explained to her how most men when working wear a Carhartt because they are tested and true, and any guy can go online and spend 60-200 on a Carhartt and know exactly what he is going to get. Where as this coat she is wanting due to fasion is probably not going to keep her warm, and there is no real way to know how well it's made till you own it.

Moral of the story is I too had got an alice pack because I found it online and seemed like a great thibg,as I did with the bucket set up, then after owning them I realized it wasn't nearly as practical as something that is tried and true.

Now I'm set!

Posted By: PBS

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/30/17 01:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Ken Smith
I build one of those....

And then I used it, so I bought this set up..

And then I used it... So I settled down and bought the last setup I'll need.
Now I have both of these bags and they are better than any pack you can set up or buy otherwise. Worth well over 70$.

I was talking to my wife today.. she wants a new coat, and keeps showing me these 38$ fasionable hooded trenchcoats from the internet.
I explained to her how most men when working wear a Carhartt because they are tested and true, and any guy can go online and spend 60-200 on a Carhartt and know exactly what he is going to get. Where as this coat she is wanting due to fasion is probably not going to keep her warm, and there is no real way to know how well it's made till you own it.

Moral of the story is I too had got an alice pack because I found it online and seemed like a great thibg,as I did with the bucket set up, then after owning them I realized it wasn't nearly as practical as something that is tried and true.

Now I'm set!

To each his own. Looks good. smile

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/30/17 01:33 PM

X2 Ken
IMHO you just can't beat them Weiser bags....
Posted By: Charles2

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/30/17 06:55 PM

Got them both Beaver and Predator and love them! Going to try Kens Bucket idea though.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/30/17 08:19 PM

Originally Posted By: possumcatcher
Has anyone used one for coon trappin down in creeks? Our banks are near vertical and buckets stink to carry up amd down the banks, espically carrying a muddy coon with it. I was lookin at the beaver bag and thought it would work for that, and i know its made tough cuz of all the reviews
haven't done this for coon but I have for beaver and otter. I believe I would have added years to my life by having this earlier. Live longer...get a beaver bag. Lol.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/30/17 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Aix sponsa
That top picture's one on the left looks like a grizzly with a beaver tail, and the one on the right looks like the winner of the beaver tail contest. Great pictures John
They were big for sure. My father in law in Montana didn't want me to get these because he liked the duck ponds they make and maintain. I told him "you'll be begging me to trap in a year." Sure enough....he said "I don't like beavers anymore." I think it was 2 or 3 checks. Lol.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/31/17 02:05 AM

Just got my Beaver Bag today, Thanks Andy. Looks great can't wait to put it to work!

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 12/31/17 02:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Charles2
Got them both Beaver and Predator and love them! Going to try Kens Bucket idea though.

I carry both of those husky buckets in the truck for all of my extra tools. And lure/urine ECT. So the bucket is a good idea, I often need dry dirt so I have a bucket in the truck for everything really, dry dirt, tools, skunk, peat ....
One can never have too many buckets

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 01/12/18 12:10 PM

Originally Posted By: andy weiser

I'm using a proto type right now that is compact for Hiking/traveling. Let me know what your thoughts are on a different design.

I put the trash can in my beaver bag, loaded my snares in the bottom and put my hard metal in the can. I did how ever have my earth anchor driver banging around, How about adding a long sleeve for a driver if used with a can. Just throwing a idea out, Love the bag though, been hauling a load of traps around and carries the weight nice.
Posted By: Mac

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 01/13/18 01:28 PM

Really? It is funny it did not work like that for me. I still have some bruising left on my stomach from being hit with a 10' pole?!?!?!?!
But that is fine. I already have one women and anyone with experience will tell you one is enough.

I have an use one of Andy's predator bags. Well made. I am going to cut down a five gallon pail as mentioned above to place inside. I like a pail to help me get up off the ground. Also going to cut off a couple pouches that bang or hit me while hiking.

Mac
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 01/13/18 02:18 PM

I have the predator bag, to keep things organized. I don't need the beaver bag, as I wont carry more than one, and not very far.
Posted By: bob1454

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 01/13/18 02:52 PM

I have both the Predator and the Beaver bag. Great stuff that last a long time.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 01/13/18 03:18 PM

Originally Posted By: PineDoggin
Originally Posted By: andy weiser
[quote=Pilgrim22]tough as nails but i would design it differently

I put the trash can in my beaver bag, loaded my snares in the bottom and put my hard metal in the can. I did how ever have my earth anchor driver banging around, How about adding a long sleeve for a driver if used with a can. Just throwing a idea out, Love the bag though, been hauling a load of traps around and carries the weight nice.

Pinedoggin, there is a sleeve inside the beaver bag that I use for my driver, works quite well..not sure if you notice this sleeve inside, just thought I'd give you a heads up....

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 01/13/18 06:35 PM

Mac, I'm on board with that. One woman is enough. That's why I beat the rest back. Lol. Guys like me need two sticks. Lol.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 01/15/18 07:16 PM

Thanks just seen that, I'll have to cut down my trash can some as it fits to tight to use it now.
Posted By: LT GREY

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/21/18 10:18 PM

Use 'em. Love 'em !
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/22/18 01:37 AM

When you get some age on you you will find you need something that will let you push off of to get up. A bag Isn't going to cut It. LOL

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/22/18 02:06 AM

Have some age on me, my hammers have longer handles on them, learned that trick crawling underground 40 years ago.
Posted By: MG1

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/22/18 03:38 AM

Another inside pocket would be nice on the predator bag.
Posted By: thskeer

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/22/18 01:36 PM

They are about all use anymore, though I still have a packbasket for nostalgia.
I have some others made by John Wilson, he makes Andy's bags, just for bait and lure too.

Good stuff
Posted By: Michael Morris

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/22/18 01:56 PM

I will have to get one this year. I hate my trappers tote
Posted By: BP Wolfer

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/23/18 01:50 AM

I have had one for at least 4 years now and it is still hammering away. I read the posts on here about cutting a bucket down and went out to the shed and done that to mine. All I can say is that it just made a Great bag even better! Try this if you haven't...I think you will like it

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/23/18 04:16 AM

I'm this(3/32) close to ordering my 3rd bag. I started using the beaver bag for cats before I started going after beaver and now I am having a hard time using it for beaver and cats both. Need one for both.
I used this same bag as a snare bag before cats and beaver and I will have 3 beaver bags before next fur season starts you can bet on it.
As it is now if I pic up any nuisance work the two bags will get me through.
Posted By: 316

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/23/18 02:32 PM

5 pages and it seems almost everyone loves them and those that don't haven't tried them. Great product Andy just like the rest of the stuff you sell.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/24/18 02:44 PM

I sure do hope someone sells these at the PTA convention this June, would like to see them before buying.
Posted By: tmrschessie

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/24/18 02:58 PM

You won't be sorry if you get one I use abuse and love my bag from Andy Weiser....They are the best bag I have seen.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/25/18 12:14 AM

Andy's bags are the real deal I tried to purchase one a couple nights back and he is out. he must go through a lot for them

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/25/18 04:41 AM

Just loaded one of mine up for the Texas Predator School.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/25/18 04:43 AM

-.- jealous
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/25/18 05:29 AM

Saw his bags at the FTA national in KS a couple years back. Was running low on funds so didn't get one. From the reviews on this post it sounds like I may need to invest in one of his beaver bags in the future.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/26/18 01:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Ken Smith

-.- jealous
Sorry, Ken. I unloaded the bag for you. I'll load it when I get to Texas. Lol.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/26/18 04:05 AM

Lol I'm jealous about the school not the bag. However I do need to buy another one, as soon as they back on Andy's website I'll pick another one up.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/26/18 02:13 PM

Sweet! I was hoping one of you fellas would bring one so I could see it 1st hand.....on 2nd thought, I may be the only one there without a weiser bag crazy
Posted By: ron miller

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/26/18 02:47 PM

My Hero ,USMC47 sent me this bag year before last ! I wanted one before but didnt know if it was worth the money or would hold up to the abuse I put things Through, such as Guns, Bows, Traps and Women , lol
I have to say after 2 years of abuse Its as good as ever ! Love mine, not only was it a Special Gift, its been indestructible !

God do bless you guys !

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/27/18 04:57 AM

Originally Posted By: ron miller

My Hero ,USMC47 sent me this bag year before last ! I wanted one before but didnt know if it was worth the money or would hold up to the abuse I put things Through, such as Guns, Bows, Traps and Women , lol
I have to say after 2 years of abuse Its as good as ever ! Love mine, not only was it a Special Gift, its been indestructible !

God do bless you guys !
Ron has it all wrong. He's MY hero!

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/27/18 04:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Michael Morris

Sweet! I was hoping one of you fellas would bring one so I could see it 1st hand.....on 2nd thought, I may be the only one there without a weiser bag crazy
I'll brang one of each.
Posted By: the Blak Spot

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/27/18 12:43 PM

Will the lure pockets hold two 1oz. Bottles instead of one 4oz. ? Is there a pocket to hold a bait container?

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/27/18 01:05 PM

I'll brang one of each.

Awesome! Thanks John!

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/27/18 01:31 PM

Originally Posted By: the Blak Spot
Will the lure pockets hold two 1oz. Bottles instead of one 4oz. ? Is there a pocket to hold a bait container?
So.
There's a pocket for 2 bait containers, 2 urine bottle pockets, and maybe 6 4oz lure pockets. You can put 2 or 3 1oz bottles in those. There's a bait knife pocket and a pocket on the inside for pliers and a roll of wax paper or whatever you desire to fill it with.

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/27/18 01:48 PM

I'm sure it's hard for any man to just take our word for it as trappers are usually men who like to do all their work themselves, and make sure they are getting the best deal and so forth.
But.. just take our word for it.
You won't get better
Posted By: the Blak Spot

Re: Weiser gear bags. - 02/27/18 02:13 PM

Originally Posted By: the Blak Spot
So.
There's a pocket for 2 bait containers, 2 urine bottle pockets, and maybe 6 4oz lure pockets. You can put 2 or 3 1oz bottles in those. There's a bait knife pocket and a pocket on the inside for pliers and a roll of wax paper or whatever you desire to fill it with.

Thanks! Now i am very interested
© 2024 Trapperman Forums