Home

Reuwsaat's Baits

Posted By: AuthorTrapper

Reuwsaat's Baits - 06/19/18 08:02 PM

Has anyone ever used any of Reuwsaat's baits, lures or bait solution? How were you impressed? I've got some of his Teepee Creek Paste Bait and his Deep Creek paste bait I'm looking to try this season.
AuthorTrapper.
Posted By: Hobbs

Re: Reuwsaat's Baits - 06/19/18 09:56 PM

I am my no means a great trapper but the few catches I have been able to make have been with his deep creek. I don't have a wide range of experience but I thought it was good.
Posted By: backroadsarcher

Re: Reuwsaat's Baits - 06/19/18 11:25 PM

Just started using his stuff a couple of years ago. Have made some catches so I would say it works.
Posted By: Dennis W

Re: Reuwsaat's Baits - 06/20/18 12:10 AM

I only used his Deep Creek and it worked well for me.
Posted By: Snocat

Re: Reuwsaat's Baits - 06/20/18 08:49 PM

I used his deep creek bait and tombstone lure this last year and did well with it and I’ll be getting more this year.
Posted By: illinideer

Re: Reuwsaat's Baits - 06/21/18 12:04 AM

I used deep creek and fatal breath. I picked up a bottle of his bait solufion to use this year with deer as the base.
Posted By: Cameron Kelsey

Re: Reuwsaat's Baits - 06/21/18 01:39 AM

I have never used them but I will say I see pictures on Facebook of many critters that have fallen to his Deep Creek and Teepee Creek. They must be working for people.
Posted By: Quartermastersir

Re: Reuwsaat's Baits - 06/21/18 10:17 PM

I use his stuff, buying more at FTA. Great guy to deal with, last spring I had a package damaged in shipping and a bottle broke. Notified him and he was apologetic for the issue, which was NOT his fault.
He made sure that I got the replacement bottle before he charged the order to my card.
Posted By: derek masenthin

Re: Reuwsaat's Baits - 06/22/18 01:31 AM

I used his deep creek and fatal step with good success
Posted By: LT GREY

Re: Reuwsaat's Baits - 06/22/18 02:31 PM

Great catch, derek and nice job on the put up !!!
Posted By: Stuart

Re: Reuwsaat's Baits - 06/25/18 08:47 PM

Fatal Step and Tombstone is my go to bait Deep Creek is my second
© 2024 Trapperman Forums