Home

Paynes lures?

Posted By: rr-idaho

Paynes lures? - 11/11/19 02:10 AM

Any input on Payne’s lures and baits?
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: Paynes lures? - 11/11/19 02:58 AM

Cletis Richards bought him out and is producing them.
Posted By: QuietButDeadly

Re: Paynes lures? - 11/11/19 03:09 AM

And I believe that Cletus posted that MTP would continue to sell them as well.

Re: Paynes lures? - 11/11/19 03:12 AM

Good to know thank you!
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Paynes lures? - 11/11/19 11:54 AM

I am confident Cletus can produce them as good payne did. I wont be surprised to see a couple of them with a + after the name to designate a Cletus tweaked version of them in a year or two.
Posted By: bobcat_trapper

Re: Paynes lures? - 11/11/19 04:14 PM

Sothern snares has Payne's lures on sale .
Posted By: AuthorTrapper

Re: Paynes lures? - 11/11/19 04:18 PM

Caught a female 'yote on Friday at a set which I had some of Payne's "Kitty-Kitty" lure at.

Re: Paynes lures? - 11/11/19 06:25 PM

I ordered some of the high lonesome lure to try out. Thanks for the reply’s everyone.
Posted By: Cletis Richards

Re: Paynes lures? - 11/12/19 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by AuthorTrapper
Caught a female 'yote on Friday at a set which I had some of Payne's "Kitty-Kitty" lure at.
After looking at the ingredients in the formula this lure has a lot to attract predators. Designed for the felines but the smells of this lure will catch the canines nose also.
Posted By: Cletis Richards

Re: Paynes lures? - 11/12/19 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by rr-idaho
I ordered some of the high lonesome lure to try out. Thanks for the reply’s everyone.
You will be pleased with your results with High Lonesome.....It is loaded with glands and musks in a base that by itself is attractive to predators , let alone enhanced by the oils ,glands and musks. High lonesome will put fur in the back of your truck. It is one of the top picks of the Payne line

Re: Paynes lures? - 11/14/19 11:30 PM

Cletis, thank you for replying. Received my lure yesterday and put in a couple sets using Lonesome. I have a feeling it will produce just by the smell of it alone!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums