Home

Spring coyote to trap.

Posted By: Backbreaker

Spring coyote to trap. - 04/03/20 01:22 AM

I really don't like this sight much during the season cause there's too many wind bags. It's crazy to just lie to make internet friends. Show me! If you got something to say of value do it. Otherwise can it.

These coyotes know when I'm on the scene and I'm CLEAN!!!!
Got good urine no muskrats, Haha. What do you have for me? Hey Corona? You be down here my way June 18-20? National? Give me some spring, summer tips. I've got some to get, no snares allowed.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Spring coyote to trap. - 04/03/20 01:51 AM

Check your temp. If over 102 you may want to get tested.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Spring coyote to trap. - 04/03/20 01:55 AM

Screw you...sorry did I think that, or submit that?
Posted By: Taximan

Re: Spring coyote to trap. - 04/03/20 03:42 AM

Thanks for coming here and schooling us.I get what you mean about WINDBAGS! crazy
Posted By: Yotegiter

Re: Spring coyote to trap. - 04/03/20 04:48 PM

Odd way of asking for help
Posted By: Boy Named Sue

Re: Spring coyote to trap. - 04/03/20 04:56 PM

I saw this yesterday and thought, I can’t wait for the T man comedians to get a hold of this. It looked to be some promising future entertainment.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Spring coyote to trap. - 04/03/20 05:33 PM

I'm trying to be better behaved so I'll have to stand down. But the temptation is strong.....
Posted By: Boy Named Sue

Re: Spring coyote to trap. - 04/03/20 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
I'm trying to be better behaved so I'll have to stand down. But the temptation is strong.....

That is disappointing. grin
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Spring coyote to trap. - 04/03/20 06:00 PM

I think if it was on trap talk more of the comedians would see it. It's a little safer over here
Posted By: trappergbus

Re: Spring coyote to trap. - 04/04/20 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Taximan
Thanks for coming here and schooling us.I get what you mean about WINDBAGS! crazy

x100 LOL,, Rock Stars LOL,,, Use good urine for summer work squirt it on a clump of grass and wait..Pan 6 inches out offset 2.. good luck
© 2024 Trapperman Forums