Home

Quality Urine

Posted By: Tntrapper243

Quality Urine - 05/18/21 05:56 PM

I'm starting to get my trapping stuff together for the upcoming season. Where can I get good quality urine?
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Quality Urine - 05/18/21 06:24 PM

Wayne Derrick collects what he sales himself. Ive smelled Cletis Richard's coyote pee at a convenient and it smelled right.
Posted By: trapperjdb

Re: Quality Urine - 05/18/21 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
Wayne Derrick collects what he sales himself. Ive smelled Cletis Richard's coyote pee at a convenient and it smelled right.

I use Wayne Derrick’s, but he been sold out for sometime now. I only have a couple pints left. John Graham has some good stuff too.
Posted By: AuthorTrapper

Re: Quality Urine - 05/18/21 10:05 PM

I am impressed with Ernest Winter's; it's very good quality!
www.winterwildlifecontrolbaitandlure.com
Posted By: Tntrapper243

Re: Quality Urine - 05/19/21 02:37 AM

Thanks everyone.
Posted By: MChewk

Re: Quality Urine - 05/19/21 03:15 PM

Wayne Derrick's urine is goooood!
Posted By: bhugo

Re: Quality Urine - 05/19/21 04:24 PM

This thread is starting to sound a little weird ………
Posted By: KJD357

Re: Quality Urine - 05/19/21 05:01 PM

One legged Johnny and the Christmas tree farmer both have good pee. I bought 5 gallons from Johnny last year and it’s hands down the best stuff I’ve ever smelled.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Quality Urine - 05/19/21 06:10 PM

Trappers run in a pretty small circle in general, I won't think it would be hard to start a thread listing known collectors of coyote and bobcat pee. I collect for my own use. The guy I bought the cages from use to have a large scale commercial collection going on. I'm pretty sure he's out of the game now. Other than that I don't know of anyone except those listed above who collect. Grawes I believe claim to collect themselves.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Quality Urine - 05/19/21 08:21 PM

Reuwsaat's collects his own urine. Best quality I've used. He's at alot of conventions and very nice to talk to
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Quality Urine - 05/19/21 11:01 PM

I have bought and used urine from just about all the above, I think if you buy from trapper's that trap for a living you will get good stuff.
I bought bobcat urine from reuwsaaluts from lure making and it's top notch.
Just got wolf urine from O'Gorman's also from lure making and it's very wolf smelling stuff.
Remember also to to gut and drain all bladder's from your own catch.
Seems like snared critters have the most.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums