Home

Glycerin in Canada???

Posted By: GummyMonster

Glycerin in Canada??? - 09/22/21 11:18 AM

Morning everyone,
I have a question for the Canadian trappers on here. Where do you buy your glycerin from?
I ordered a jug from Amazon.ca, but apparently it got turned back at the USA border. There's lots of available ones still on Amazon, but I'm checking in case it's cheaper from a different source. Rather give the money to a smaller company if possible.
I like to keep my money in Canada when I'm able. No offence to American business, just that our economy is in terrible shape, and the recent election made certain it won't improve anytime soon.
Anyway, back on topic.
Glycerin sources in Canada?
Thanks in advance,
Ken
Posted By: MySide 🦝

Re: Glycerin in Canada??? - 09/22/21 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by GummyMonster
Morning everyone,
I have a question for the Canadian trappers on here. Where do you buy your glycerin from?
I ordered a jug from Amazon.ca, but apparently it got turned back at the USA border. There's lots of available ones still on Amazon, but I'm checking in case it's cheaper from a different source. Rather give the money to a smaller company if possible.
I like to keep my money in Canada when I'm able. No offence to American business, just that our economy is in terrible shape, and the recent election made certain it won't improve anytime soon.
Anyway, back on topic.
Glycerin sources in Canada?
Thanks in advance,
Ken

Hey, take a look at Dam Beaver Trapping Supplies, they are is Sask
Posted By: k9-hunter

Re: Glycerin in Canada??? - 09/22/21 01:00 PM

another great company i have used this year is Canadian Coyote Company no issues with them fast shipping and resonable priced based out of alberta only issue is the website sometimes is hard to find the product you are looking for
Posted By: Saskfly

Re: Glycerin in Canada??? - 09/22/21 01:26 PM

https://www.forsythlure.com/lure_ingredients.html
Posted By: Newt

Re: Glycerin in Canada??? - 09/22/21 01:46 PM

Wildlife Control Supplies Canada
Posted By: John-Chagnon

Re: Glycerin in Canada??? - 09/22/21 08:03 PM

https://www.forsythlure.com/lure_ingredients.html Stan is great to deal with...
Posted By: Knappett

Re: Glycerin in Canada??? - 09/23/21 11:27 AM

dam beavers good I just got some stuff from them. halford hides.com is in Alberta as well.
Posted By: GummyMonster

Re: Glycerin in Canada??? - 09/23/21 12:37 PM

Thanks everyone,
I'll look through the sites mentioned. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a really inexpensive option that I haven't found.
Ken
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Glycerin in Canada??? - 09/23/21 01:04 PM

Glycerin in the states can be found anywhere they sell horse supplies
Posted By: The Spruce

Re: Glycerin in Canada??? - 09/23/21 04:17 PM

You can get it at Dam Beaver or from Trapper Gord's in Alberta.
I always buy mine from any Pharmacy Store. They always have it there, not sure why, but cheap and readily available.

Spruce
© 2024 Trapperman Forums