Home

Grawe’s snares

Posted By: kytrapper

Grawe’s snares - 05/22/22 05:41 PM

Do you use the snares as they come or make a bend in the cable at the lock yourself?
Posted By: Mark McCary

Re: Grawe’s snares - 05/22/22 06:24 PM

Yes Probably? Snares should close smoothly, test and adjust every snare! Using a good support system is very important also!!!
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: Grawe’s snares - 05/22/22 07:09 PM

I ask because the end of the cable just goes straight through the end of the lock, no bend. They work, but wonder if some do something to them after they get them to make them smoother.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Grawe’s snares - 05/22/22 08:45 PM

You'd have to cut the stop off one end and turn the lock around if you want to add some bends for the lock
Posted By: the Blak Spot

Re: Grawe’s snares - 05/23/22 01:02 AM

They work pretty good as they come
Posted By: Aix sponsa

Re: Grawe’s snares - 05/23/22 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by kytrapper
Do you use the snares as they come or make a bend in the cable at the lock yourself?

I’ve used bullet locks as they’re advertised. However, I only build them with a loop end now. It makes a very smooth, great snare, but it takes a little practice to build them this way
Posted By: LT GREY

Re: Grawe’s snares - 05/29/22 07:31 PM

Ardell Grawe still owes me !
Posted By: Jonesie

Re: Grawe’s snares - 06/03/22 12:19 PM

I also use the loop at the lock. The loop aids in a smooth movement on any of the loads ( standard, overload, and double load) and also reduces the drag on the no-load. (tear drop)
Posted By: Dean Chapel

Re: Grawe’s snares - 06/09/22 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by LT GREY

This thread is not about you, but Mr Grawe.
Posted By: K9BeavCoon

Re: Grawe’s snares - 06/22/22 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by LT GREY

Looks like you need to go talk to him instead of bashing him online without him being on here to own up to it or dispute it.
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Grawe’s snares - 06/22/22 08:59 PM

laugh this place makes may day
© 2024 Trapperman Forums