Home

Skunk sleeper

Posted By: K9BeavCoon

Skunk sleeper - 11/07/22 03:38 PM

I got permission to trap my company’s property. Our property butts up against the railroad tracks. Our property is mostly fenced in and the coyotes have a crawl under they use to hunt our cattails around a pond. Management said to have at it. But…. The old ceo was anti gun and got it on the books that we are a gun free zone. Could I use a skunk sleeper on yotes? I realize this sensitive stuff so pm on advice. Moderators please help me get it worded right if this isn’t.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Skunk sleeper - 11/07/22 04:11 PM

Well when I live trapped coyotes and fox I had a transfer cage that I just placed in front of the trapped critter. 90% of the time they just ran Into the cage to hide. Close the door but leave It open enough to pull the foot out to remove the trap. Those heavy duty dog crates would do the job.
Posted By: Scott__aR

Re: Skunk sleeper - 11/07/22 10:44 PM

Pm sent
Posted By: G Hose

Re: Skunk sleeper - 11/07/22 11:34 PM

Is the death ray an option?
Posted By: K9BeavCoon

Re: Skunk sleeper - 11/08/22 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by G Hose
Is the death ray an option?

Lookin into that. That seems to be the general consensus. The supervisor more or less said catch em all just keep it low key.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Skunk sleeper - 11/08/22 03:22 AM

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

If you look close just inside the bed rails you can see the solutions to your quandary.
Posted By: Artrapper16

Re: Skunk sleeper - 11/09/22 01:04 AM

I’m interested in using th sleep on possum that I catch please send me a pm as well guys
© 2024 Trapperman Forums