Home

Urine

Posted By: Littlechief79

Urine - 01/23/23 10:50 AM

I don't reckon anybody would tell me were to get the best urine at would they! Fox, coyote, bobcat! Thanks I would appreciate the it
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Urine - 01/23/23 11:29 AM

http://derricks-nm.com/Baits_&_Urine.html but looks like he's sold out.
Posted By: sportsman94

Re: Urine - 01/23/23 12:27 PM

Keg creek is good stuff
Posted By: BTLowry

Re: Urine - 01/23/23 12:36 PM

http://www.jamesonsultrablend.com/Specialty.html
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: Urine - 01/23/23 05:13 PM

Been all over West Texas ~Central Texas and a few places in South Texas. Jameson Red Fox Urine = Jameson Coyoter Urine. Keg Creek Coyote Urine. And Ogorman’s Boss Dog have all caught LOTS of coyotes for me.

Re: Urine - 01/23/23 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by sportsman94
Keg creek is good stuff

X2. Caught a coyote on it yesterday!
Posted By: oppossum1

Re: Urine - 01/23/23 07:39 PM

Winter Wildlife Control has good coyote and fox urine.
Posted By: Beachtree

Re: Urine - 01/23/23 08:17 PM

Those are all good, grawes is good also
Posted By: Bison88

Re: Urine - 01/24/23 03:45 AM

Reuwsaats's has really good stuff
Posted By: Archeryguy

Re: Urine - 01/24/23 12:50 PM

The best I have used. I fully trust this guy to produce meat fed, ref fox urine. One whiff and you know you have the real thing. Even ships in glass bottles instead of plastic.

https://www.murrayslures.com/product-p/ml180n.htm
Posted By: coondagger2

Re: Urine - 01/24/23 04:10 PM

Buy directly from the collector so you know the product you are getting
Posted By: bearcat2

Re: Urine - 01/25/23 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by Bison88

x2

Re: Urine - 01/25/23 02:00 AM

X3. I got a pint of his Red Fox from a buddy and caught a couple of dozen coyotes of it
Posted By: 20scout

Re: Urine - 01/25/23 03:53 AM

I just tossed 3 bottles of his coyote and bobcat urine out. Two years old and smells like ammonia.

Re: Urine - 01/25/23 01:58 PM

lol 20scout!

Re: Urine - 01/25/23 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by coondagger2
Buy directly from the collector so you know the product you are getting

Single Male Coyote Urine is the way to go. I get mine from a buddy in Texas. But I like a change up urine as well.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Urine - 01/25/23 02:06 PM

I've bought urine from some guys mentioned on this thread and wasn't impressed. I I've collected my own so I have an idea what the real stuff is.Just my 2 cents.

Re: Urine - 01/25/23 03:10 PM

I’d like for you to name names Yes Sir! I think a lot of people just think they know what good urine smells like. Since most people don’t say who the unimpressive or downright bad suppliers are everyone thinks what they have is the good stuff. If you don’t want to I understand though!

Re: Urine - 01/25/23 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by sportsman94
I’d like for you to name names Yes Sir! I think a lot of people just think they know what good urine smells like. Since most people don’t say who the unimpressive or downright bad suppliers are everyone thinks what they have is the good stuff. If you don’t want to I understand though!

I don't like people cheating other people and it happens amongst our brotherhood. But I ain't naming names. I can't even say what I like and don't like about a trap without 5 people saying I'm wrong. If I started naming personal names it would offend too many people. I've found a lot of people take offense and take it personal if someone suggests something they are doing isn't the best. I'll point some things out for those that want to listen but that's about as far as I'll go. Buying lure ingredients has really opened my eyes about who sells good products and who is out to make a buck first. Once you know what a quality ingredient is its not hard to see one that's not. And if they will dilute an ingredient its pretty safe to say they will do it on there other products.

Re: Urine - 01/27/23 03:04 PM

All very true Yes sir. Folks don't know what they don't know. I was among that group until I got my hands on the good stuff. The only urine I have seen mentioned in this thread that I can verify is the Keg Creek coyote urine. Marty has the good stuff. Otherwise purchase directly from a collector with a verifiable reputation
Posted By: bfflobo

Re: Urine - 02/03/23 04:06 AM

Originally Posted by 20scout
I just tossed 3 bottles of his coyote and bobcat urine out. Two years old and smells like ammonia.

That is what real urine does. Still needs to smell like coyote or cat not sewer. Ammonia dissipates quickly. If there is a salts build up in the bottom after aging you got real urine and good stuff. If no salts after ageing, probably man made crap.

Re: Urine - 02/03/23 12:46 PM

The fake stuff will smell like ammonia because they know the trapper is expecting that and it's easy to do. The pee I collected will get a slight ammonia smell but it doesn't overpower the coyote smell, not close.
Posted By: 20scout

Re: Urine - 02/03/23 02:18 PM

No doubt this was bad as the ammonia smell was very strong. Understandably was disappointed as I understood he had a good product.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Urine - 02/03/23 02:34 PM

There Is a supplier In Indiana that probably supplies urine to all these other mentioned names. I have heard nothing but good things about his product. And It's not Dr. Bob. I'm not sure Dr. Bob Is even In the urine market anymore.
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Urine - 02/03/23 02:42 PM

All aged bottled urine will develop some ammonia odor. That is a natural byproduct of contained urine as it sits for a while. No escaping that. Human urine will react the same way.

Ever visit an old age home and you will understand what I mean once you encounter that situation. Ammonia is very lingering and quite obvious in those institutions that aren't well maintained. Some of that odor is likely from some occupants that are wearing soiled under garments as well.

Some older Coyote and Cat urine can really take your breath away and burn your nostriles out of a freshly opened jug if you get a good enough wiff. There is no doubt there is some man made urine out there. That has been going on for a while.

If you can't detect the "target animal odor" in the under tone base odor I would be suspicious as to its authenticity or quality.

Re: Urine - 02/03/23 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by The Beav
There Is a supplier In Indiana that probably supplies urine to all these other mentioned names. I have heard nothing but good things about his product. And It's not Dr. Bob. I'm not sure Dr. Bob Is even In the urine market anymore.

He is, and it is the best stuff you will get, but he does not ship. Pickup only. Johnny collects some great stuff in Indiana too and will ship
Posted By: decoy

Re: Urine - 02/03/23 06:58 PM

Is that 1 leg Johnny? If so what is address. Dr. Bob swears his is good stuff also.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Urine - 02/03/23 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by steeltraps

X3. I got a pint of his Red Fox from a buddy and caught a couple of dozen coyotes of it

X4. The Private Stock is what I've used for 3 years now.
Posted By: Mac

Re: Urine - 02/04/23 12:32 PM

When I started I used to by great urine from Nelson, Bierman, and then Carman and Mr. Grawe. I am a guessing that you cannot contact these folks anymore. You could trust these guys.
I never got anything but top quality stuff from Jamison.
Never tried some of the other top names mentioned here.
But I suspect if Derrick, The Big O or Reuwsaat had any for sale you could surely trust them.
There is some dude with one leg or one arm that is supposed to be a good collector but I don't know the name or contact information.

Mac

Re: Urine - 02/06/23 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by decoy
Is that 1 leg Johnny? If so what is address. Dr. Bob swears his is good stuff also.

Yes. I will send you a pm
© 2024 Trapperman Forums