Home

Well I'll Be

Posted By: Anonymous

Well I'll Be - 02/04/23 10:36 PM

Tried one of those blocked down trail sets with a 550 completely exposed like those western trappers like to make. It works !
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Well I'll Be - 02/04/23 10:37 PM

Thats a pretty one!
Posted By: DRF

Re: Well I'll Be - 02/04/23 10:39 PM

I’m not much of a predator trapper but the looks of that spot you didn’t need much blocking lol. Unless that cat is on a drag . Nice job!
Posted By: la4wd54

Re: Well I'll Be - 02/04/23 10:42 PM

Spotted up good on that one.
Posted By: Cattrapper77

Re: Well I'll Be - 02/04/23 10:42 PM

Nice cat, I've caught a few on exposed trail set.

Re: Well I'll Be - 02/04/23 10:49 PM

I reckon I should give some credit to Purrrfect and Backbreaker for slowing the cat down to "smell the roses".
Posted By: Bob

Re: Well I'll Be - 02/04/23 11:52 PM

Nice! Those sets have caught many thousands of bobcats in my neck of the desert. It’s all most of us use for cats. Most of us don’t even use any lure, don’t need it if you’re in a good location.

Reset that sucker, you can bet if there’s another cat in the area it’ll use that same trail
Posted By: ChadDaniel

Re: Well I'll Be - 02/05/23 12:43 AM

Good work
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Well I'll Be - 02/05/23 12:46 AM

Great pic, but that can’t be where the trap was. No bobcat worth his salt would be caught in an area that pretty and not shed every tree and limb around, lol.
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: Well I'll Be - 02/05/23 01:09 AM

Wanna Be is correct!! Thats a pretty cat. I have trapped in multiple states working coyote jobs. But NEVER seam to get a pretty cat. I quess im not = Mark June !!!!! LoL!!! My cats are always = ugly. I swear. You could take me anywhere there great = bobcats. And I would catch a = rabbit back special! Just like i would in Alabama!!! LoL!!!
Posted By: BTLowry

Re: Well I'll Be - 02/05/23 03:15 AM

Good looking cat

Re: Well I'll Be - 02/05/23 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Great pic, but that can’t be where the trap was. No bobcat worth his salt would be caught in an area that pretty and not shed every tree and limb around, lol.

The cedar tree, not seen in picture, it was cabled to didn't fair so well. lol.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums