Home

Vertigo

Posted By: kytrapper

Vertigo - 03/26/23 12:42 PM

Any of you guys ever wake up unable to walk on your own and everything spinning around? Diagnosed as vertigo. This has happened twice now.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Vertigo - 03/26/23 02:13 PM

That’s not good. Thankfully no, haven’t had that. Although, I’ve lived in this house for 25yrs and when I got up to use the bathroom a couple nights ago I ran smack dab into the toilet and hit my head on a closet door, lol. How I did that is beyond me, lol.
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: Vertigo - 03/26/23 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by kytrapper
Any of you guys ever wake up unable to walk on your own and everything spinning around? Diagnosed as vertigo. This has happened twice now.

Happens to me after to much bourbon! LoL ! That dont sound goid though
Posted By: Trappeur Gunny

Re: Vertigo - 03/26/23 05:07 PM

I had my helmet blown off my head and ended up with TBI. I get it all the time. When I'm on the trapline I normally sit down for a couple of minutes and I'm good.
Posted By: Tony1967

Re: Vertigo - 03/27/23 03:36 AM

I have been getting it since having Covid a couple years ago. Not fun…..
Posted By: scheide

Re: Vertigo - 03/28/23 12:03 AM

I get it several times a year. There are some you tube videos to watch that will help ease the dizziness. I have some prescribed medication that also helps.
Posted By: BRONZEBACK

Re: Vertigo - 03/28/23 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by steeltraps
Originally Posted by kytrapper

Happens to me after to much bourbon! LoL ! That dont sound goid though

Gin for me….I end up peeing in the hamper. 😝

Anyhow, I have had vertigo a few times to the point of vomiting uncontrollably. No fun. Get yourself a prescription if Meclizine. It helped me quite a bit.
Posted By: Shakeyjake

Re: Vertigo - 03/28/23 11:50 AM

Happened to my buddy at hunting camp. Dizzy, had to help him walk, vomit. We thought it was heart problems and drove him to the hospital. Few days later they said it was vertigo. It knocked him down for a good 3-4 weeks. We’d be checking traps and every now and then I’d look back to see him taking a knee resting
© 2024 Trapperman Forums