Home

Image art / or how to put arrows on a photo?

Posted By: Anonymous

Image art / or how to put arrows on a photo? - 01/08/08 02:05 PM

I see photos posted with red arrows highliting a certain spot in the photo or some put pencil drawings or marks pointing to their discription of the posted photo. How does one put those in the photo?? RD
Posted By: Bushmaster

Re: Image art / or how to put arrows on a photo? - 01/08/08 02:38 PM

You likely have a program on your computer called Paint...it will do this, but others also have photo editing programs.

You open paint, then select a pic and open it, then edit it !!

To find paint, click on start, down at the bottom left of your screen, then programs, accessories, then paint....good luck....fun to play with.
Posted By: SgtMaj Bob

Re: Image art / or how to put arrows on a photo? - 01/08/08 03:05 PM

Here's what I do:

Open PowerPoint and import the photo to a slide.

Modify your slide anyway you want.

Once you're done modifying your picture, go to File then Save as. In the box "file name" name your file (or leave it as presentation 1). The next box (this is important), "Save as Type," click the dropdown arrow and select "JPEG file Interchange Format." Then click "Save." It will prompt you to either save all slides or the current slide, pick one.

Once you've done that, you have a modified photo (usually saved to "my documents").

Here's an example of what you can do with PowerPoint (both are photos that were modified as described above):

Hope this helps,

S/F,

Bob
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Image art / or how to put arrows on a photo? - 01/08/08 03:22 PM

also,your photo software should have the options
Posted By: BaldKnobber1

Re: Image art / or how to put arrows on a photo? - 01/08/08 03:27 PM

I do almost ALL my photo editing in powerpoint.
Its the simplest way to crop, and add text and images together.

Actually editing the picture for gradient, opaqueness, tint etc... require a photoshop type program.

Google Images + Powerpoint = Funtastical Fun

ETC ETC ETC
© 2024 Trapperman Forums