Home

what sizes are the photo sizes to put on t-man

Posted By: goat

what sizes are the photo sizes to put on t-man - 07/25/08 12:26 AM

I am wondering how and the sizes to put photos on trapperman.
Posted By: Bushmaster

Re: what sizes are the photo sizes to put on t-man - 07/25/08 12:28 AM

640 x 480

Re: what sizes are the photo sizes to put on t-man - 07/25/08 12:29 AM

Bushmaster’s method of posting pictures (updated by ADC & Nutoy)…

First you need a host site...go to photobucket.com and join. It’s free and easy to use. Once there, select Browse, it will take you to My Pictures, then, click on the picture you want, select open, then select submit. Once your picture is uploaded, it will appear in your album. Click on the bottom of the 3 URL's (the one marked “IMG code”) that are under the picture. It will copy automatically. Come back here to your message box, put your cursor inside the box and right click, select paste. The URL should appear and your picture is posted.

Try to downsize your pictures to about 640 x 480...approx. before you down load them to photobucket and it will download lots faster, or you can down size them after they are downloaded to Photobucket by clicking the edit button above the picture and selecting “resize – website, e-mail”. Use a copy of the picture if you want/need to retain the original size because once you make a picture smaller, you can't make it bigger without losing quality.

OR better yet… On photobucket, just below the "choose an image(or a video)" you'll see "uploading options". Click that, select Max Image Size Message Board (640 x 480). All photos will be uploaded at 640 x 480.
Easy enough

Re: what sizes are the photo sizes to put on t-man - 07/25/08 12:30 AM

thanks. and how do you get them on to photo bucket.Can you go from a camera.

Re: what sizes are the photo sizes to put on t-man - 07/25/08 12:48 AM

Download them from your camera to your computer...to My Pictures...then upload them to the bucket.

Re: what sizes are the photo sizes to put on t-man - 07/25/08 02:02 AM

Got it working thanks to all
© 2024 Trapperman Forums