Home

Small get together is growing

Posted By: DiggerDale

Small get together is growing - 07/20/20 08:53 PM

We had another small trap collectors get together in northern Minnesota. Last time eleven showed up. This time (like the last) the number about doubled (and that doesn't even include all the "better halves")

Covid precautions were discussed beforehand but once that first tailgate drops, those plans were out the window. Social distancing was tough due to the quest for shade and the need to get a close look at some fantastic traps. I sincerely hope everyone stays healthy so we can all make it to the next one....
Some really great traps showed up and the knowledge shared was incredible....Much Appreciated
I was volunteered to take pics and know for sure I missed alot of stuff.

We all got buttons. grin grin grin
[Linked Image]
The location...
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A group of traps from Wisconsin
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Two at the same time!!!!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Some of the for sale stuff....
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

.......................................................... MORE TO COME..............................................
Posted By: PaulB

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/20/20 09:46 PM

Thanks Dale,,,sure looks inviting

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/20/20 11:09 PM

More of the "For Sale" stuff...
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/20/20 11:25 PM

Some of the attendees...Sorry if I didn't get everyone but taking pics was cutting into my priorities.....
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Trapper Pete

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/20/20 11:59 PM

Thanks Dale! Great Pictures & Great Memories!
Posted By: ottertrap

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/21/20 12:23 AM

we all had a great time some nice traps showed up to see and more nice traps for sale Thanks for the pics Dale and thanks Ed Bertram for putting it all together

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/21/20 12:23 AM

MORE TRAPS!!!!!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/21/20 12:41 AM

FEW MORE.......
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/21/20 04:52 AM

Thanks for posting the pictures. Looks like a great get-together.
Posted By: snakecollector

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/21/20 06:58 AM

Thanks for the photos Dale, wish I could have been there.
Posted By: rendezvous

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/21/20 12:33 PM

No masks, no distancing, I wouldn't feel comfortable there with how my health is and all... hope everybody stays healthy. Really appreciate the pictures! Looking forward to when all this covid crap is behind us!
Posted By: cohunt

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/21/20 04:04 PM

Actually, except for the bar at night where some congregated, the distancing was pretty good and it was all outside. From time to time when a new pickup load arrived some got shoulder to shoulder but as you can see in the pics, most stayed well apart and there was a breeze. In addition, all had previously been cautioned about attending if even a suspicion of covid like symptoms were experienced. Still some risk but not much if any worse than entering any store without a mask. For the next week or so we will all be hoping not to develop symptoms or hear of others who attended doing so.
Posted By: tellereisen

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/21/20 04:59 PM

thanks a lot for the nice pictures! a great contribution. smile
Posted By: backroadsarcher

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/21/20 09:47 PM

thanks Dale for the pictures! See a few familiar faces. Wish I was able to have attended, might have been hard on the pocket book though grin

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/22/20 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by Trapper Pete
Thanks Dale! Great Pictures & Great Memories!

Just remember me when you draw the winning tickets for the South Dakota Trappers raffle.... wink

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/22/20 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by rendezvous
No masks, no distancing, I wouldn't feel comfortable there with how my health is and all... hope everybody stays healthy. Really appreciate the pictures! Looking forward to when all this covid crap is behind us!

I can see your concern being from New York...Northern Minnesota has been nearly void of the covid the whole time. The numbers have just started to spike within the last week. I think if we had planned a later date it may have been cancelled....
Posted By: Trapper Pete

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/22/20 10:26 AM

Putting Dale`s SDTA Raffle Tickets in HIGH PRIORITY drawing. laugh
Posted By: rendezvous

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/22/20 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by DiggerDale
Originally Posted by rendezvous

I can see your concern being from New York...Northern Minnesota has been nearly void of the covid the whole time. The numbers have just started to spike within the last week. I think if we had planned a later date it may have been cancelled....

We had a recent spike also, my county is up to 182 confirmed cases now. Stay safe and thanks again for the great pictures!
Posted By: Bumpy

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/22/20 09:23 PM

I wanted to take a minute and thank everyone who attended and all the work and thought put into it, hopefully whip up another one next summer,. Ed

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/22/20 11:10 PM

How is my rooster doing?
Posted By: Bumpy

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/23/20 12:29 AM

Still standing under that tree clucking

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/23/20 12:45 AM

I got something for that rooster... Could rename him Al Capone.... grin grin grin
[Linked Image]

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/23/20 12:59 AM

Man, does he dig Cheetos! And I liked him. Great bird.
Posted By: Slick Pan

Re: Small get together is growing - 07/25/20 04:05 AM

Thanks for the report.Nice to see some activity.I assume the 7 crago was not for sale?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums