Home

B&L #3's unused value?

Posted By: matthew pool

B&L #3's unused value? - 05/05/21 10:08 PM

Could someone help me on rarity and value of dbl long spring trap. Found some that are pretty pricey but want to use them for my cat line. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks - Austin
Posted By: banchee

Re: B&L #3's unused value? - 05/06/21 12:07 AM

im not a trap collector but blake and lamb made these traps by the thousands so they are not rare, unused they probley are a rarity, i would offer 20,25 dollars each and commence useing them they are a great trap if you dont want to buy those there is plenty of used ones out there go to your state convention you will see piles of them for sale banchee
Posted By: matthew pool

Re: B&L #3's unused value? - 05/06/21 12:41 AM

Thanks banchee for the info
Posted By: lumberjack391

Re: B&L #3's unused value? - 05/06/21 12:42 AM

Not sure what they are worth but I might pay a little more for the pre 67 ones over the Victor B&Ls.
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: B&L #3's unused value? - 05/06/21 05:17 AM

The older post pan model are worth more than the newer clamp (Victor) type pan. Having said that, banchee’s value is a tad bit high in my opinion. For new post pan traps, I would say no more than $15.00. Clamp pans that are new, about $12.00 each.
Posted By: banchee

Re: B&L #3's unused value? - 05/07/21 12:53 AM

matthew pool go to miss wiss web site she normaly has or can get good user blake and lambs i have bought them from her a few years back
© 2024 Trapperman Forums