Home

So Mr Russell, whats the topic for tomorrow.

Posted By: warrior

So Mr Russell, whats the topic for tomorrow. - 03/18/12 01:01 AM

Are we still scheduled to do the beekeeping podcast? Is your guest that deals with africanized bees still going to make it?
If so I definitely want to hear his insights as any of us who do removals and have yet to encounter "killer bees" need to know just what to expect.
Posted By: Robb Russell

Re: So Mr Russell, whats the topic for tomorrow. - 03/18/12 01:41 AM

Africanized Bee Removal Experiences Sunday 8 PM EDT 1-724-444-7444 call id 16456#

This Sunday nights podcast. If you are curious and just want to know what it is like to do this work please remeber to callin live Sunday night. This is our monthly beekeepers podcast but should hold the interest of any listener.
Former CC Manager Anthony Del Campo who will share his experiences with solving africanized bees and the problems he has had with his health due to frequent bee stings. While many of us have heard about them now you can hear someone who was doing bees in Florida and suddenly realized our bee problems have gotten worse and hotter.

Re: So Mr Russell, whats the topic for tomorrow. - 03/18/12 02:18 AM

Robb, I look forward to it. I've gotten into a few hot ones that would nail your pockets shut but I understand those are pussycats compared to the true africanized bees.

Re: So Mr Russell, whats the topic for tomorrow. - 03/18/12 08:27 PM

ttt
Posted By: Robb Russell

Re: So Mr Russell, whats the topic for tomorrow. - 03/19/12 12:45 PM

Anthony Del Campo shared his experiences with solving africanized bees and the problems he has had with his health due to frequent bee stings. While many of us have heard about them now you can hear someone who was doing bees in Florida and suddenly realized our bee problems have gotten worse and hotter. Anthony was joined by David ” Wasp Warrior” McLeod and Mr Beevac himself Rob Overton

http://thewildlifepro.com/about/our-podcasts/africanized-bee-removal-experiences/
© 2024 Trapperman Forums