Home

AES gutter trap YouTube

Posted By: Peskycritter

AES gutter trap YouTube - 04/23/12 07:31 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApGGHkuc6mA&feature=youtube_gdata_player. Sorry about my big belly , just like hold up your hand so you don't have to look at that part , great set I think
Posted By: trapper4hire

Re: AES gutter trap YouTube - 04/26/12 01:38 AM

I'm surprised you foamed the trap into place? Seems rather premanent. seems like a nose cone would have suited the situation a little better. that way the trap could have been replaced more easily. what are your thoughts, or the advantages to using foam in that way.

Re: AES gutter trap YouTube - 04/26/12 03:47 AM

I use foam on most all my funnels , the stuff just brakes off nice once it's dry , no need to replace the trap with the transfer door that's on the trap ,just do a cage transfer , if I had a nose cone for it I might use it .
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: AES gutter trap YouTube - 04/26/12 11:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Peskycritter
I use foam on most all my funnels , the stuff just brakes off nice once it's dry , no need to replace the trap with the transfer door that's on the trap ,just do a cage transfer , if I had a nose cone for it I might use it .

I can build the Nosecones for those Pesky. cool
although, the Transfer doors do work Excellent... especially if you are High Up!
Posted By: wiggler

Re: AES gutter trap YouTube - 04/26/12 11:11 AM

i think your pants were falling down... are you from the inner city? whistle
Posted By: trapper4hire

Re: AES gutter trap YouTube - 04/26/12 12:47 PM

Originally Posted By: wiggler
i think your pants were falling down... are you from the inner city? whistle

I sometimes suffer from the same issue.........LMAO

Re: AES gutter trap YouTube - 04/26/12 01:58 PM

ya i have that same "dickie-do" problem.... that why i wont let them film me from down below... LMAO!!!!

Re: AES gutter trap YouTube - 04/26/12 05:48 PM

That's what happens when you have the customer hold the camera . I had the squirrel two hours later and returned with my son . We pulled the trap and did the repair in just under 5 min plus made a video of it , it's on YouTube . Added some music plus showed pulling into the job and pulling out , called it motor city squirrel removal .
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: AES gutter trap YouTube - 04/26/12 09:15 PM

They do sell white foam. Just fyi...

Re: AES gutter trap YouTube - 04/27/12 08:13 AM

Where do I get white Dave . Not sure why I would want white but you never know . My dads auto shop he goes to got raided by osha . One thing they got wrote up for is not wearing a hard hat . What the heck is that . How would you even work on a car with a hard hat on . And where's the chipmunks Dave have you noticed any around . Seems like with all the warm weather they would be stirring by now
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: AES gutter trap YouTube - 04/27/12 02:24 PM

Working on getting other colors....pur does make it. Looking for source.

My thought was that I would be a bit upset if there was black foam on my siding (or any foam for that matter). I guess this guy did not mind...since there was a squirrel hole. Just thinking about the fussy customer.

Re: AES gutter trap YouTube - 04/27/12 10:52 PM

If you find some Dave I'll go in on it with you
Posted By: LAtrapper

Re: AES gutter trap YouTube - 04/27/12 11:49 PM

TODOL FOAM PRODUCTS- http://www.todol.com/products/index.html

Re: AES gutter trap YouTube - 04/28/12 01:42 AM

i think someone should do a youtube on todol foam and how to use it right... whistle

Re: AES gutter trap YouTube - 04/28/12 03:00 AM

I'm sure if I use it right but I just ram the hole full of hardware cloth then inject it with pur black. . I seem to use it on about everything any more it's like the new duct tape , the other day this lady had a flat tire so I just used my foam gun and injected the tire with foam and about 5 min later good as new

Re: AES gutter trap YouTube - 04/28/12 04:46 AM

Mike McMillan made a DVD advanced bats it's all about pur black foam and how to . I found the video at the trappers convention . After watching it I called Phil and he sent me out a box of foam stuff , told how there's like 12 gallons to a can . Sence I went with the foam system I've only had 1 house that I had to go back on . The pan on the chimney chase was not secured and I just missed it . It was a pulte built home . I was contractor of the year for pulte in 1999 but still there the hardest homes for me . I've got them down now .
© 2024 Trapperman Forums