Home

I Just Had To Pass This Along....

Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

I Just Had To Pass This Along.... - 05/11/12 06:29 PM

" I was driving up behind this car and thought, "I wonder what kinda grades their child gets?" Sure enough. HONOR ROLL! Thanks, bumper sticker!
Posted By: Blackdog

Re: I Just Had To Pass This Along.... - 05/11/12 06:45 PM

I doubt you'll see many "My kids a crackhead" bumper stickers out there. grin
Posted By: Nathan Krause

Re: I Just Had To Pass This Along.... - 05/12/12 03:20 AM

I saw a good one yesterday.

It was a whole family of stick figures being drug behind a truck and it said:

"Nobody cares about your stick figure family"

Re: I Just Had To Pass This Along.... - 05/12/12 08:06 PM

Nate, that really hits home. Both my daughters have those stupid things in their rear window. I need to get that sticker and surprise them!
Posted By: Barehunter

Re: I Just Had To Pass This Along.... - 05/12/12 08:47 PM

Three that I like:

"My kid can beat up your honor student"

"My daughter turned down your honor student"

"Your child may be an honor student but you're still an idiot"
Posted By: WTWC

Re: I Just Had To Pass This Along.... - 05/12/12 08:48 PM

Bad divorce? Mom is in line to pick up the kids. Wonder what kind of message this is supposed to send?
Posted By: Dave Shumway

Re: I Just Had To Pass This Along.... - 05/12/12 08:52 PM

Posted By: warrior

Re: I Just Had To Pass This Along.... - 05/12/12 09:13 PM

Posted By: Peskycritter

Re: I Just Had To Pass This Along.... - 05/12/12 09:27 PM

What I thinks funny is when people driving them jap built foreign jobs beep there horn at me .It's like a joke. Oh ya I'm really scared now .
Posted By: sgs

Re: I Just Had To Pass This Along.... - 05/12/12 09:39 PM

Quote:
I was driving up behind this car and thought, "I wonder what kinda grades their child gets?"

Are you sure about that?

Who drives up behind someone and thinks "I wonder what kinda grades their child gets"?

Come on now Paul, is that what you really thought?

I have to admit, while I've thought a lot of things while driving behind someone, "I wonder what kinda grades their child gets?" has never been one of them.

laugh

Re: I Just Had To Pass This Along.... - 05/13/12 03:15 AM

That was some of the coolest sarcasm I've read in a long time. It came from one of the tight ends that plays for Green Bay.
Posted By: sgs

Re: I Just Had To Pass This Along.... - 05/13/12 10:06 AM

Thanks for taking it in the spirit offered. You're one of the few guys here I can kid around with.

wink
Posted By: MoFarmBoy

Re: I Just Had To Pass This Along.... - 05/13/12 07:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Peskycritter
What I thinks funny is when people driving them jap built foreign jobs beep there horn at me .It's like a joke. Oh ya I'm really scared now .

Non sequitur, dude.

Re: I Just Had To Pass This Along.... - 05/13/12 08:43 PM

sqs, that's probably because I feel like I know you better than the next door neighbor.

MoFarmBoy & Pesky, I hate to burst your bubble but, my wife's Toyota is assembled right here in the good old USA and my Ford Transit Connect is made and assembled in Turkey. I know, I cried too.
Posted By: MoFarmBoy

Re: I Just Had To Pass This Along.... - 05/14/12 02:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

MoFarmBoy & Pesky, I hate to burst your bubble but, my wife's Toyota...

No bubble here, Paul. I've driven Toyotas for years.
Just wondered where Pesky's out-of-context comments come from. ADD?
Posted By: Nathan Krause

Re: I Just Had To Pass This Along.... - 05/14/12 12:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Paul Winkelmann
my wife's Toyota is assembled right here in the good old USA and my Ford Transit Connect is made and assembled in Turkey. I know, I cried too.

American made has a whole different meaning when it comes to cars. Sure it can be a Dodge, Ford, GM but that has little meaning when they are being made in Mexico or other countries and have more foreign parts on them than a Toyota or a Honda. I personally think when it comes to cars "buy American" means nothing more than buyinga car that is run by an American Company. The car or its parts are in no way guaranteed "American"

Buy a vehicle that works best for your business and how you will use it. Either way you will end up with a vehicle that is in some way helping an American.

Re: I Just Had To Pass This Along.... - 05/14/12 10:50 PM

Nate, that last sentence is the most intelligent one I've ever read about the domestic verses foreign car battle. Not only does the sale of a foreign vehicle put money in the USA coffers but who do you think buys stock in all those foreign companies.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums