Home

whats the secret with no-mole

Posted By: bluedogs

whats the secret with no-mole - 05/15/12 09:01 PM

been using no mole traps and all i get are sprung traps with nothin in them once i did get hair but no mole...
Posted By: Nic Pallo

Re: whats the secret with no-mole - 05/15/12 09:14 PM

Thats why they are called nomoles lol J/K They can be tricky to get the hang of setting and bedding the trap.
Posted By: RF Wildlife

Re: whats the secret with no-mole - 05/15/12 11:30 PM

How big are your moles? Maybe your moles are tougher over there. The nomoles work fine for me over here. I get the same results with them as I do with Steves traps.
Posted By: LBEE

Re: whats the secret with no-mole - 05/16/12 12:22 AM

I've used them & caught Moles, when they are new they are hard to set & as they Rust gets easier. I like Steves Traps which are a Little more Expensive
But they are well worth the cost & They dont miss often if set correctly. I learned a long time ago & found out the MONEY way. That
" anything good aint cheap and any thing cheap aint good".
Posted By: 22mag

Re: whats the secret with no-mole - 05/16/12 02:48 AM

I quit using them-- just too much $ lost in empty traps.. The best I could get them to do was catching moles by the "knapp" of the neck/back. They are usually alive caught that way.
Posted By: MoFarmBoy

Re: whats the secret with no-mole - 05/16/12 04:00 AM

You got what you paid for.
Buy some of Steve's traps, and you'll see how much more effective, user-friendly, and quick to set they are. No more reaming out runs or fiddling with that flimsy, rust-prone trigger and cheesy chain.
With the wasted time and fuel checking empty traps, you could have bought Steve's and been ahead.
I have yet to tell myself, "Ya know, the most effective trap in my arsenal for this particular situation would be a No-Mol!" Never.
Listen to the molers on here. Other than a few Nash and No-Mol hold-outs, the OOS, Steve's, and spear trappers are legion, and for good reason.
I love WCS, but No-Mols fall short. Way short.
I'll be quiet now.
Posted By: G Hanold

Re: whats the secret with no-mole - 05/16/12 12:15 PM

I have a dozen no mols and had the same trouble. The problem with them is nothing that a dozen of Steve's traps didn't fix. I still have the no mols, but have a lot more of Steve's.
Posted By: wiggler

Re: whats the secret with no-mole - 05/16/12 12:34 PM

thats all i use anymore is Steve's traps. i got rid of everything else. there is no point. if i cant get them with Steve's... they aint there anymore.
Posted By: Peskycritter

Re: whats the secret with no-mole - 05/16/12 08:06 PM

That trap looks like a tool for pike fishing to me . They sell this jaw spreader to hold the toothy pikes jaws open so you can remove the hook . Looks just like it . I here people have good luck with the no mole . I started with the Steve's traps this year and I'm truly lost now without . I feel like a cave man with me old traps
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: whats the secret with no-mole - 05/16/12 10:01 PM

I love the no-mole. Sometimes raccoons dig up the mole for dinner.
Posted By: trapperpaw

Re: whats the secret with no-mole - 05/17/12 01:53 AM

I'm sure the no mole works because Alan would not sell it. All kinds of reputable people do well with it. Butt I am like most of the people posting on this thread I can't do very well with it and fortunately I have lost the contractor pack I bought years ago. Probably a dozen mole skeletons in closet somewhere.
When I buy new traps I am going with Steves'

Re: whats the secret with no-mole - 05/17/12 02:37 PM

Were do i find steves traps whats the name of them
Posted By: LAtrapper

Re: whats the secret with no-mole - 05/17/12 02:58 PM

http://www.traplineproducts.com

Re: whats the secret with no-mole - 05/17/12 10:24 PM

Thanks
Posted By: MoFarmBoy

Re: whats the secret with no-mole - 05/18/12 12:43 AM