Home

Where is Winkleman?

Posted By: Bob Jameson

Where is Winkleman? - 07/18/12 08:24 PM

On vacation, computer got confiscated, got grounded ?
Posted By: Jeremy Chalk

Re: Where is Winkleman? - 07/18/12 08:43 PM

He posts on LT's site quite often.
Posted By: Phil Nichols

Re: Where is Winkleman? - 07/18/12 08:45 PM

Maybe he is frozen in the mountains like Hatchet Jack.
Posted By: swampdonkey

Re: Where is Winkleman? - 07/18/12 08:59 PM

Was wondering the same thing
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Where is Winkleman? - 07/18/12 09:03 PM

To quote Salys, I am "off pouting" because one or more of my posts got erased with no explanation. ( And I was battling Pesky at the time and his didn't get erased ) Also the fact that this has been our busiest season and some of our employee choices absolutely suck, has lead me to actually putting in a full days work! I would like to applaud both you and Phil for doing an excellent job handling the questions!

P.S. If you don't think a 69 year old fart can't have a lot of fun out-catching guys half his age, you would be wrong!
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Where is Winkleman? - 07/18/12 09:14 PM

Glad you are out beating the bushes. Someone has to show these young fellas how its done.Never too old to show up the little know it all snots.:)

Not sure about the post deletions.I dont do alot of that unless absolutely a must do. Might have been the almighty overseer that had a hand in that.

I thought pesky was your idol according to previous posts I have read.:)I guess things must have gone south at some point. I miss some things as I am working full time still as we are 3 man busy and running the lure business full time. Getting a bit weary some days.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums